Trump's "Legal" Strategy

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
The Trump campaign had a lawsuit thrown out in MI a few minutes ago.

Why?

Screen Shot 2020-11-05 at 2.43.01 PM.png

:lol:

"I hire the best people."

So Democrats are sneaky cheaters. Put Columbo on the case, he'll get to the bottom of their skullduggery.

Trump's legal strategy is the same thing as the eleven year old that loses his little league baseball game and claims the other team cheated. I mean there is no "legal" strategy. Trump is suing to stop the counting of votes in areas he is losing, keep counting votes in areas he is winning. The only purpose for his legal actions is to sow discord and perpetuate the illusion that he was "cheated" out of a victory. He is such an insecure man, with tiny hands and a tiny #)*%, that he can't possibly accept the reality that he was rejected by the majority of the American people.
If you buy it, if you believe it, if you go to websites like the American Thinker, then you are a fool. You are just the stooge Trump hopes you are. He is an insecure narcistic con man that uses his supporters ignorance to prop up his own precarious self worth.

Trump's legal strategy is the same thing as the eleven year old that loses his little league baseball game and claims the other team cheated. I mean there is no "legal" strategy. Trump is suing to stop the counting of votes in areas he is losing, keep counting votes in areas he is winning. The only purpose for his legal actions is to sow discord and perpetuate the illusion that he was "cheated" out of a victory. He is such an insecure man, with tiny hands and a tiny #)*%, that he can't possibly accept the reality that he was rejected by the majority of the American people.
If you buy it, if you believe it, if you go to websites like the American Thinker, then you are a fool. You are just the stooge Trump hopes you are. He is an insecure narcistic con man that uses his supporters ignorance to prop up his own precarious self worth.
Says the chinese plant trying to destroy this country.

Says the chinese plant trying to destroy this country.
LMAO, says the loser that makes an average of almost fifty posts a day. God I hope China or somebody is paying you, otherwise, you need to get a life.

Forum List

Back