Trump's Legacy

Lets now watch as his defenders bend themselves into a pretzel in an 'attempt' to counter your "facts." Instead of a discussion about the content, will begin childish insults and diverting blame.
Thank you. I merely provide exact, documented quotes and the current empirical reality regarding each statement. I realize that such a forthright, unembellished exposé invites vituperative personal slights aplenty, but many hardcore Trumpers' knee-jerk responses will be the predictable, labored attempts at diversion, e.g.,

100186.gif

"Oh, yeah! Well, the God Emperor is a wizard of dazzling terpsichore
despite that horrific affliction of bone spurs!"

CharmingDeafeningBeetle-size_restricted.gif

His economic fortunes, and his kids', will be a continuing story. The pictures of the capital being stormed will be the enduring image, just as Carter is really only remembered for the hostages, and Nixon is remembered for his V for victory as he boards the helicopter. Even Roger Stone pay homage. Blessedly the image of Vietnam became the helicopter on the embassy, rather the small child burned by napalm and held by her mother

What concerns me the most is the persons who stormed the White House and their followers.

Most of them honestly believed what Trump was saying

Being good American citizens, they honestly believed they were doing the right thing based on what the president of the USA was saying.

I hope the FBI and local police understand this. I would not object to pardons for most of them. Those who used this for devious purposes need to be charge for their crime.

:)-

What concerns me the most is the persons who stormed the White House and their followers.

Most of them honestly believed what Trump was saying

Being good American citizens, they honestly believed they were doing the right thing based on what the president of the USA was saying.

I hope the FBI and local police understand this. I would not object to pardons for most of them. Those who used this for devious purposes need to be charge for their crime.

:)-
Many were, no doubt, mindless dupes who swallowed his lies - including when he made his fake, self-serving claims about his winning in a land-slide. He uses people, and discards them after he has used them. Stupid is not illegal. I would like so see most of them required to be educated concerning our democracy so that they can respect it. Trump will trash democracy without hesitation if it does not serve HIM.

One aid in deprogramming is his conduct since losing. More Americans are now onto his sordid shtick than were on November 3:

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.11.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-14 at 9.24.31 PM.png

Forum List

Back