Trumps Latest Exhibit of Presidentiality

Being able to express himself in the most Presidential manner.......what a man - just what we need leading our country, right? Speaking to his base...I guess we know the kind of people that support Trump!

Donald Trump rolls out the expletives at Portsmouth rally

PORTSMOUTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE "And you can tell them to go f**k themselves," Donald Trump told a crowd at a Portsmouth Rally on Thursday night, uttering the expletive at the climax of the riff on his tax proposal. He was referring to companies that have relocated overseas for more favorable tax rates.

Trump often relies on expletives and crude language to spice up his stump speech, though Thursday evening's event was a little more profane than usual. While he refrained from using the vulgar Yiddish word that he directed at Secretary Clinton in December, Trump ran through more than his usual share of profanity at the Portsmouth rally.
"They're ripping the sh*t out of the sea," Trump said when explaining China's island building in the South China Sea, eliciting a gasp of approval and laughter from the rapt audience.

Donald Trump rolls out the expletives at Portsmouth rally
Obama is worse when he's not reading it off of a teleprompter.
He's insulted our friends and allies and sucked up to our enemies.

You cannot convince me that Trump being real during a campaign is as bad as Obama always being a jackass behind the scenes.
It was Obama who told our allies that they weren`r relevant anymore? I think you`re confused. The year was 2003 when the president insulted France and Germany because they wouldn`t murder their own troops looking for wmds that didn`t exist. There`s nothing like creating your own reality.

I'm not your sweetheart....doofus. I am having my coffee....and am enjoying the entertaining drama unfolding from the right. Why don't you go find something constructive to do and quit posting such pap?
I have never said you were my sweetheart. You are being arrogant in your reply. When people are nice to you, do you always respond with venom? Does being miserable make you happy?

Go away you pesky gnat.....I'm not interested in carrying a meaningless conversation with you....and you're not being nice...
saying-bye-smiley-emoticon.gif

Yeah....that's why you posted links to all of them....liar!
Take a deep breath honey. BTW... you are up early and already pissed off. ....didn't sleep well?

Is that your method of deflecting? Changing the subject? Bwahahaha....I slept really well....looks like you don't have a "real" response.......:eusa_silenced:
What's the matter? 'Riding The Cotton Pony' again?
The closer your 'muff diver' hero Hillary gets to meeting her Waterloo with the FBI the more hysterical you get.
You remind all men here what it was like to live with a woman 'on the rag' after a couple of glasses of wine. Pretty fucking frightening. Hide all the fucking kitchen knives and hide the car keys. Pray you'll wake up in the morning.
It's now to the point where you are siteing fucking Bible verses claiming Hillary would NEVER use the word "FUCK".
I'm betting the bull dyke has used the word 'fuck', as in "FUCK YOU you piece of shit. She was going to be MINE!!" when speaking to 'Bill The Love Muscle' more than a few times.
In fact Hillary was only pised off because Bill got to the women before she could.

Take a deep breath honey. BTW... you are up early and already pissed off. ....didn't sleep well?

Is that your method of deflecting? Changing the subject? Bwahahaha....I slept really well....looks like you don't have a "real" response.......:eusa_silenced:
The closer your 'muff diver' hero Hillary gets to meeting her Waterloo with the FBI the more hysterical you get.
You remind all men here what it was like to live with a woman 'on the rag' after a couple of glasses of wine. Pretty fucking frightening. Hide all the fucking kitchen knives and hide the car keys. Pray you'll wake up in the morning.
It's now to the point where you are siteing fucking Bible verses claiming Hillary would NEVER use the word "FUCK".
I'm betting the bull dyke has used the word 'fuck', as in "FUCK YOU you piece of shit. She was going to be MINE!!" when speaking to 'Bill The Love Muscle' more than a few times.
In fact Hillary was only pised off because Bill got to the women before she could.

No wonder you like Trump......you talk just like him and you have a vivid imagination but nothing to back up the nonsense that the likes of you create.

“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”
Spencer W. Kimball

No wonder you like Trump......you talk just like him and you have a vivid imagination but nothing to back up the nonsense that the likes of you create.

“Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly.”
Spencer W. Kimball
I can't wait until it's 'President Trump'.
That will be the day I put you on Permanent Ignore.

Go away you pesky gnat.....I'm not interested in carrying a meaningless conversation with you....and you're not being nice...
You see, you are getting nicer after all with that endearment.....and yes, I am being nice to you. I hope you will have a great day...

Forum List

Back