Trumps Latest Exhibit of Presidentiality

And what is Hillary gonna do about the companies moving overseas?
Tell em to "cut it out"? :)

She's got more savvy than all 20 Republican candidates put together.....she surely won't be using that kind of gutter language.
You fucking moron! Hillary is RENOWNED! for using "gutter" language to her security detail, to her staff away from the cameras.
Her filthy mouth is well documented.

She's got more savvy than all 20 Republican candidates put together.....she surely won't be using that kind of gutter language.
You fucking moron! Hillary is RENOWNED! for using "gutter" language to her security detail, to her staff away from the cameras.
Her filthy mouth is well documented.

Yeah right....that's why you posted links to all the videos where she's caught using the language that Trump uses.

You should add this to your siggie:

Proverbs 19:1 ESV

Better is a poor person who walks in his integrity than one who is crooked in speech and is a fool.

Last edited:

Yeah....that's why you posted links to all of them....liar!

I don't like the profanities either but alas it's a reflection of the present American culture.

I'm thinking it started when Clinton was getting oral sex and doing cigar tricks in the Oval office, lied about it and the Democratic Party consigned for sexual harassment. The presidency lost it's stature and the country lost it's faith and moral standards.

Bwahahaha......blame Trump's gutterlike behavior to a Democrat.....so typically hypocrite Repugnant!

Settle down and think about the big picture once in a while there, myopic Mertex...:wink_2:

Good Luck with that...

If you want to go back in time....go back to Nixon....the biggest racist caught on tape, saying in private what most conservatives now say in public. And, one of your own leaders, going after Clinton for doing what he did in private, doing it in his own driveway while his kids and nanny walk by (Gingrich). The problem with the majority of you "family values" conservatives are that you have short memories and live in denial. And that isn't due to myopics....it's a well trained skill.

I don't like the profanities either but alas it's a reflection of the present American culture.

I'm thinking it started when Clinton was getting oral sex and doing cigar tricks in the Oval office, lied about it and the Democratic Party consigned for sexual harassment. The presidency lost it's stature and the country lost it's faith and moral standards.

Bwahahaha......blame Trump's gutterlike behavior to a Democrat.....so typically hypocrite Repugnant!

Settle down and think about the big picture once in a while there, myopic Mertex...:wink_2:

Good Luck with that...

If you want to go back in time....go back to Nixon....the biggest racist caught on tape, saying in private what most conservatives now say in public. And, one of your own leaders, going after Clinton for doing what he did in private, doing it in his own driveway while his kids and nanny walk by (Gingrich). The problem with the majority of you "family values" conservatives are that you have short memories and live in denial. And that isn't due to myopics....it's a well trained skill.

A classic case of .. grasping at straws ..

Good Luck with that...

Is that your best refute? Figures.

Yeah....that's why you posted links to all of them....liar!
Take a deep breath honey. BTW... you are up early and already pissed off. ....didn't sleep well?

Is that your method of deflecting? Changing the subject? Bwahahaha....I slept really well....looks like you don't have a "real" response.......:eusa_silenced:

Good Luck with that...

You're welcome to try again...:dunno:

Is that your method of deflecting? Changing the subject? Bwahahaha....I slept really well....looks like you don't have a "real" response.......:eusa_silenced:
Come on sweetheart, I was just inquiring about your well being. Get a cup of coffee or something... go outside, enjoy the sunrise, listen to the choir of birds singing to welcome the life giving Sun in its golden glory.

Good Luck with that...

You think your brain might be functioning then?

Good Luck with that...

So far, I'm not the one with that problem...:laugh:

Come on sweetheart, I was just inquiring about your well being. Get a cup of coffee or something... go outside, enjoy the sunrise, listen to the choir of birds singing to welcome the life giving Sun in its golden glory.

I'm not your sweetheart....doofus. I am having my coffee....and am enjoying the entertaining drama unfolding from the right. Why don't you go find something constructive to do and quit posting such pap?

So far, I'm not the one with that problem...:laugh:

Yes you are......you're just to ignorant to realize it......
DogLOL.gif~c200

Being able to express himself in the most Presidential manner.......what a man - just what we need leading our country, right? Speaking to his base...I guess we know the kind of people that support Trump!

Donald Trump rolls out the expletives at Portsmouth rally

PORTSMOUTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE "And you can tell them to go f**k themselves," Donald Trump told a crowd at a Portsmouth Rally on Thursday night, uttering the expletive at the climax of the riff on his tax proposal. He was referring to companies that have relocated overseas for more favorable tax rates.

Trump often relies on expletives and crude language to spice up his stump speech, though Thursday evening's event was a little more profane than usual. While he refrained from using the vulgar Yiddish word that he directed at Secretary Clinton in December, Trump ran through more than his usual share of profanity at the Portsmouth rally.
"They're ripping the sh*t out of the sea," Trump said when explaining China's island building in the South China Sea, eliciting a gasp of approval and laughter from the rapt audience.

This will make historians forget all about The Gettysburg Address:)

Being able to express himself in the most Presidential manner.......what a man - just what we need leading our country, right? Speaking to his base...I guess we know the kind of people that support Trump!

PORTSMOUTH, NEW HAMPSHIRE "And you can tell them to go f**k themselves," Donald Trump told a crowd at a Portsmouth Rally on Thursday night, uttering the expletive at the climax of the riff on his tax proposal. He was referring to companies that have relocated overseas for more favorable tax rates.

Trump often relies on expletives and crude language to spice up his stump speech, though Thursday evening's event was a little more profane than usual. While he refrained from using the vulgar Yiddish word that he directed at Secretary Clinton in December, Trump ran through more than his usual share of profanity at the Portsmouth rally.
"They're ripping the sh*t out of the sea," Trump said when explaining China's island building in the South China Sea, eliciting a gasp of approval and laughter from the rapt audience.

Obama is worse when he's not reading it off of a teleprompter.
He's insulted our friends and allies and sucked up to our enemies.

You cannot convince me that Trump being real during a campaign is as bad as Obama always being a jackass behind the scenes.

I'm not your sweetheart....doofus. I am having my coffee....and am enjoying the entertaining drama unfolding from the right. Why don't you go find something constructive to do and quit posting such pap?
I have never said you were my sweetheart. You are being arrogant in your reply. When people are nice to you, do you always respond with venom? Does being miserable make you happy?

Obama is worse when he's not reading it off of a teleprompter.
You need a new phrase...that one is old and trite and has been debunked. Everyone knows that everyone uses teleprompters....Bush even used a "phonics" teleprompter...now that's funnier.
He's insulted our friends and allies and sucked up to our enemies.
He hasn't insulted anyone....Putin isn't your friend, and Republicans don't have any friends....they want to fight with every country.

You cannot convince me that Trump being real during a campaign is as bad as Obama always being a jackass behind the scenes.
Trump is being real alright....a real blowhard that you and the rest of his supporters don't get, he has all you swooners mesmerized and you don't even know it.

Trump was more a liberal than most liberals....and now he has convinced some of you into thinking he is a "real" conservative. Just goes to show how gullible most of you are.

The many ways in which Donald Trump was once a liberal’s liberal

Forum List

Back