Trump's July 4 Weekend Rally In Alabama Canceled Over 'Partisan' Concerns

Looks like trump was planning a partisan political rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. The Park Commission has a policy of no partisan political events at that park.

The Republican Party contacted the commission about the rally. When they did that, the commission ruled it to be political.

Maybe trump will find another place to hold his rally.

we all know democrats dont like any message but theirs getting out to the public,, thats the facsist in them,,

You people believe rules don't apply to you.

It's the rules of the commission for no political rallies at that park.

How is that hard for you to understand?

What democrats are responsible for trump not being able to break the rules at that park?
Why in Gob’s name was this even considered?

Looks like trump was planning a partisan political rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. The Park Commission has a policy of no partisan political events at that park.

The Republican Party contacted the commission about the rally. When they did that, the commission ruled it to be political.

That's too bad.

I know I'm just crushed. LOL.
Felix's Fish Camp is right there...great restaurant. Way out of the average bobber's price range.

we all know democrats dont like any message but theirs getting out to the public,, thats the facsist in them,,
We all know that you and others on the right are liars – this post being one of countless examples.
and yet again you fail to prove that,,,
but you are correct I am right wing, but your mistake is thinking republicans are,,

If there's an actual rule that means there's no political rallies at that venue and the commission has ruled as such, then fair enough.

It's a stupid rule though - in a country that is meant to fully embrace freedom of expression, speech and political belief's.

‘"After the request was made, then there was contact with the Republican Party. They contacted us, and then it became apparent that it was going to be a partisan political event rather than just a patriotic event planned for that evening," Tunnell said.’ ibid

It was always going to be a partisan event.

The Memorial is for all citizens to enjoy – not for Trump to exploit and debase.

‘"After the request was made, then there was contact with the Republican Party. They contacted us, and then it became apparent that it was going to be a partisan political event rather than just a patriotic event planned for that evening," Tunnell said.’ ibid

It was always going to be a partisan event.

The Memorial is for all citizens to enjoy – not for Trump to exploit and debase.
so what youre saying is people that hate america wouldnt like it??

We all know that you and others on the right are liars – this post being one of countless examples.
but you are correct I am right wing, but your mistake is thinking republicans are,,
You’re a liar.
telling me without proof only proves you the liar,,

What democrats are responsible for trump not being able to break the rules at that park?
all rallies are political,,

Tell that to the Park Commission.

The fact is, it doesn't matter what lie you post.

What you think or want doesn't matter. You don't make the rules nor do you enforce them.

Those are the rules. No partisan political rallies at that park. No exceptions no matter how much you believe the rules don't apply to trump and the republican party.

You don't like that?

Tough.

Deal with it.

I think that trump and the republican party believes the rules just don't apply to them.

There's also the issue that it would require a massive security presence, which the city would have to front, and then the Trump campaign would just refuse to pay the bill.

That's how the Trump campaign works -- they _always_ stiff the locals.

I think that trump and the republican party believes the rules just don't apply to them.
I thought you just said it was republicans that stopped it??

You’re a liar.
IronyMeter.jpg

Not only do these assholes not do a search before posting the same thread, they don't even read the whole fucking story...

Commissioners told WPMI that the park ceased hosting political rallies after former Pennsylvania Sen Rick Santorum hosted a presidential campaign rally at the site in 2012.

all rallies are political,,
Yes. All rallies are political. So why didn't the orange ogre call it something else like a celebration of independence? A non partisan event? The answere is that he can't even conceive of doing something that is not devisive and all about him.

His narcissism is on full display and now it has come back to bite him in his fat ass. He could hsve held an event where he got the exposure that he wants and possibly win over some real patiots by celebrating America. But he is too stupid and self obsorbed to even consider that.

Last edited:

Not only do these assholes not do a search before posting the same thread, they don't even read the whole fucking story...

Commissioners told WPMI that the park ceased hosting political rallies after former Pennsylvania Sen Rick Santorum hosted a presidential campaign rally at the site in 2012.

Already posted several times.

went right over your head didnt it?..
Nope. I hear some right wing nutjob vomit that exact bit of hilariously stupid whining fairly often. Your material is not original, and you are not complicated.
and i hear some left wing nutjob vomit the same shit of hilariously stupid whining that you do here quite often....see you aint that original or complicated yourself....

Forum List

Back