Trumps "immunity" defence is punctured by the first question

precedence is already set by your Commander and Chief. Look at trump today!! prosecution by existing president during a campaign. So more projecting from the demofks.
One day, probably a loooong time from now, I will find myself a person on the right, who doesn't try to make fallacious arguments to deflect. It wont be you JC, but there has to be one who's capable of that.

Even IF you could somehow claim that Joe Biden is actually prosecuting Donald Trump. (you can't, the DOJ is), even If you could prove he's doing so for political reasons (you can't, there's not nearly enough facts to support it), the only thing you would have achieved is that Joe Biden is a criminal and should be prosecuted. It would get you not an inch closer to refuting my assertion that the absolute immunity claim is wrong, immoral, anti-American and invoking it signals a guilty conscious.

It's called an appeal to hypocrisy. A "whataboutism" since I doubt you know what the first term means. It's a weak argument. As all logical fallacies are.

But hey nice job on the selective quoting.

One day, probably a loooong time from now, I will find myself a person on the right, who doesn't try to make fallacious arguments to deflect. It wont be you JC, but there has to be one who's capable of that.
I get facts infect your head.

One of us has, yes.

The law is an ass, yes.

In fact it is.

No; it's how the law works - in asinine ways.

Shall I explain it for you again? :oops:
YOu never explained anything the first time, lol. YOu just said "the law is an ass, not an elephant".

Yes and look how worked up it got you?! You can't even spell fantasizing! Or are you just in another stupor again?
Oooh, you spotted a spelling error!

How nice for you!

However, it's not really a spelling error. I learned spelling and grammar from a Brit, as I've mentioned here many times before.

So then Biden and Mayorkas can be charged as accomplices in the sex trafficking, child trafficking and Fentanyl trafficking from the Southern border?! Awesome!!

I wish I was a State AG!!

So then Biden and Mayorkas can be charged as accomplices in the sex trafficking, child trafficking and Fentanyl trafficking from the Southern border?! Awesome!!

I wish I was a State AG!!
But then you would have gone to law school and would not be saying such incredibly stupid things in the first place.

Trumps argument seems to be that anything goes unless you are impeached.
A President is immune from prosecution even after he has left office.

So, in this case……Committing a criminal act two weeks before you leave office where Congress does not have time to impeach ……leaves you immune from prosecution
2rka2xssi1cc1.png

Forum List

Back