Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

So let's throw some completely unknown and untested candidate into the equation, cross our fingers, and hope to hell that he doesn't further fuck things up.

Could they do any worse than "tested known people" have done?

There are always more choices. Especially in the primaries.
and maybe many voted for others then....but ulimately the democratic process takes it down to only two real choices....sure you can vote for the Green Party....or write someone's name in....but there are really only two choices at the end that have any real chance of winning.

and there are Christians that vote for Republicans, and some that vote for Dems...so you claim that they all vote the same is rather prejudicial and lacks any real thought

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

Sounds great, too bad it is only put into action when it is convenient for the Christian.

Does Biden get much love from the self proclaimed Christians on here?

I can see how this is another Alinsky tactic of trying to hold conservatives accountable to conservative standards. Given that Democrats and liberals are the least personally accountable people, these types of questions are laughable. I m sure Christians have issues with Trump’s immorality. That ought to show Democrats how immoral Christians view them.

That is the key
Trump lies. He tells Christians what they want to hear.

He claims the Bible is his favorite book but can’t quote a single verse.
Trump does not go to church, never has.

The key to forgiveness is to admit you sinned and change your ways……Trump will never do that
He supported Christians. Not a good one himself is known. He did more for them than others who are that and in power. Joe is a joke. He was installed by the minions of Moloch. Progs have pretty much diluted Christianity and those who profess to e are not. Or at least to degree. by the early 1970's the globalists killed God off as at least in the minds of most people to a member of the choir.

Could they do any worse than "tested known people" have done?

Sure they could. Like I posted, Ron Paul once said "Why shouldn't Iran have nukes? Everyone else has them."

No thanks. You can keep your lunatic fringe third-party candidates. We already have enough wackos on the left.

I can see how this is another Alinsky tactic of trying to hold conservatives accountable to conservative standards. Given that Democrats and liberals are the least personally accountable people, these types of questions are laughable. I m sure Christians have issues with Trump’s immorality. That ought to show Democrats how immoral Christians view them.

"Make the enemy live up to his own book of rules..."

To the best of my knowledge, no one degrades Jimmy Carter's character. See, here's a very good contrast. Carter is an honorable man of faith and good character who was not an effective president. TRUMP!, OTOH, is a scoundrel, a bully, apparently hard to work for or to live with and probably wears white after Labor Day but was an effective president. Of the two, I would prefer to build a house with Carter and have TRUMP! in the White House.

So let's throw some completely unknown and untested candidate into the equation, cross our fingers, and hope to hell that he doesn't further fuck things up. Maybe he'll be like Vermin Supreme, who will give us all a free pony. Or the "Rent's Too Damned High" guy. Or Andrew Yang, who'd give us all a thousand dollars. Or Ron Paul, who would legalize drugs and let Iran have nukes...

That's a bold move there, Cotton. :laughing0301:

Or those you vote for that have got us into useless wars, 31 trillion in debt. A divide country, etc etc etc.

He supported Christians. Not a good one himself is known. He did more for them than others who are that and in power. Joe is a joke. He was installed by the minions of Moloch. Progs have pretty much diluted Christianity and those who profess to e are not. Or at least to degree. by the early 1970's the globalists killed God off as at least in the minds of most people to a member of the choir.

Exactly

Trump pandered to Christians for their votes.
They knew how un-Christianlike his actions and behavior was….they were willing to look the other way

Sure they could. Like I posted, Ron Paul once said "Why shouldn't Iran have nukes? Everyone else has them."

No thanks. You can keep your lunatic fringe third-party candidates. We already have enough wackos on the left.

And he is correct. Who the fuck is the United States, the only country to ever use a nuke, to tell other countries what they can and cannot have?

To the best of my knowledge, no one degrades Jimmy Carter's character. See, here's a very good contrast. Carter is an honorable man of faith and good character who was not an effective president. TRUMP!, OTOH, is a scoundrel, a bully, apparently hard to work for or to live with and probably wears white after Labor Day but was an effective president. Of the two, I would prefer to build a house with Carter and have TRUMP! in the White House.

$7.8 trillion in new debt is effective for you I suppose.

So Christians have to vote for someone. Christians are just like everyone else...frankly I don't get the obession with people's personal religious beliefs
Christians are expected to have morals, and as such, they are told they should not be voting for people who are not as moral as they are. In which case, they should never vote.

Democrats, however, have no morals, so they are free to do and vote for whom they please.

We should just let the inmates run the prison without and kick back.

I think that is the gist of this thread.

Forum List

Back