Trump's illegal call to Ukraine was for his own personal benefit??

You really don't get why it's a bad idea to get foreign governments involved in our elections?

What is wrong with you people?
Not what he was doing...to say that it was is a lie, period.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Nope. 'Fraid not.

Oh, it absolutely is....Burrying your head in the sand won't help you.
Wow. Perfect example of projection.

It'd be amazing if I didn't see it from you tRumplings ALL THE DAMN TIME!!

Straight to insult....I guess I won that one....Get lost.
Insult? I'm stating a fact.

Not what he was doing...to say that it was is a lie, period.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk
Nope. 'Fraid not.

Oh, it absolutely is....Burrying your head in the sand won't help you.
Wow. Perfect example of projection.

It'd be amazing if I didn't see it from you tRumplings ALL THE DAMN TIME!!

Straight to insult....I guess I won that one....Get lost.
Insult? I'm stating a fact.

No, you chose to insult me, and now like a spineless twit, you double down from an anonymous perch....go to hell.

You really don't get why it's a bad idea to get foreign governments involved in our elections?

What is wrong with you people?
Oh investigating Democrat corruption is a bad thing?
What corruption? Those dumbass conspiracy theories?
The only conspiracy theory is Russia collusion. Why don't you want the hacked dnc e-mails shown. Why are they hiding them?
Trump is happy to collude. Didnt you get the memo?
hlxx9entkrt31.jpg

Asking a favor for an investigation on Biden and his son benefits who??

The United States of America. But he didn't ask for a favor FOR AN INVESTIGATION. He asked for the favor OF the investigation. The same people Trump was elected by to protect. Why should he not want to investigate a former vice president's very questionable behavior while he was in office as VP.

For an investigation is different than a favor of the investigation

If you ask a favor of an investigation you are asking for an investigation. Trump knows or maybe he forgot that the call was being recorded and there were people listening.

He tried to be slick about it but Trump is not slick
We know that he was withholding funds as a quid pro quo

We know that the guy stayed at Trump tower and he was shy about letting Trump know.

You still haven't explain how a foreign country investigating Biden benefits the US. It benefits Trumps and his supporters

Yet this was back in 2014 and everything you know now was known then

No investigation because there is nothing to investigate. Name a crime that Biden did.

Now you can say Hunter Biden was stupid but hey Trump is stupid buts its not a crime.

Trump ask for the favor then his henchmen placed it under security wrap so that the people would not know what he said

If it benefits the people why put it under a security clearance???

what did Trump say that is a secret in a supposedly open government society

Why would he do that it this was to benefit the people

Very questionable behavior define that

what is that Biden did that is questionable and would be considered a crime. Just because you say its questionable does make it a crime. Thus the need for the right to have an investigation by a foreign government.

Compare that to what trump did when asking for assistance from a foreign government to help his personal lawyer be a private investigator

RG works for Trump how does that benefit the people

Trump has the FBI, CIA and all kinds of government people who can do investigations

Moving on what did Biden do that was a crime

The Ukraine investigation began in 2012 before Hunter or Joe got there

It involved the owner of the company and the company. Joe doesn't own the company

Hunter doesn't own the company

Trump was investigated for collusion and obstruction of justice and his supporters called it fake

now based on innuendo they are all for an investigation but what is the crime.

So the president can't do anything for his own personal benefit??
Can he make the economy boom?
Can he make peace in the Middle East?

ANOTHER total bullshit fake outrage thread:
  1. There is no such thing as an "illegal" call.
  2. Where has there been any "benefit" to Trump in pursuing a legitimate legal matter of the United States?
  3. Hillary Clinton has already established once and for all time that some people CAN do anything for their own personal benefit.
  4. The economy is already booming.
  5. No one has been able to bring peace to the Middle East since forever. It is up to THEM to want it first.
Other than totally missing on every point you made, I totally agree with you.
If it was a legitimste legal matter why not use legitimate legal means to pursue it?

So the president can't do anything for his own personal benefit??
Can he make the economy boom?
Can he make peace in the Middle East?

ANOTHER total bullshit fake outrage thread:
  1. There is no such thing as an "illegal" call.
  2. Where has there been any "benefit" to Trump in pursuing a legitimate legal matter of the United States?
  3. Hillary Clinton has already established once and for all time that some people CAN do anything for their own personal benefit.
  4. The economy is already booming.
  5. No one has been able to bring peace to the Middle East since forever. It is up to THEM to want it first.
Other than totally missing on every point you made, I totally agree with you.
If it was a legitimste legal matter why not use legitimate legal means to pursue it?
What was illegal about the call? If Obama's "flexibility" was a legitimate legal matter, why did he wait until he thought the mic was turned off to tell an ambassador rather than just calling Putin directly?

Forum List

Back