Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
They had to do a search warrant to get what he would not give back. Court is later. I suspect he will get his day in court, if he wishes to testify, though I think it would not be in his best interests.
Remember, the usual result of an illegal search warrant is the suppression of the items seized as evidence.

They aren't after the classified documents as evidence at trial, but to return them to safe hands. Trump has no cause of action unless he's charged with their illegal possession.

But that was probably never their intention. They would use those items as proof that Trump intended to take the 15 boxes of classified documents.

My turn to cock up this thread....

8e023b95d9d78d91.jpeg

1660018173845.png

Not if they're democrats they wouldn't. They'd tell the opposition party to shut up and behave. That's what obama did in honduras. Hilliary too.

So much for saying Trump had a security clearance after he left.

Just because the BIDEN admin doesn't want to schedule him into briefings doesn't mean that OTHERS in Government wouldn't brief him and seek advice. That's what those "courtesy clearances" are for. It would be stupid to NOT include Trump advice on a LOT of things. Like when dealing with Kim Chee in NORC or if Republicans on the Intel committee had questions or needed advice.

If those "courtesy clearances" were CANCELLED OUT OF SPITE -- it would have been a bigger story than the infantile tantrum about taking him off regular briefings.

This is really not going to end well. People will wake up and revolt. Politically weaponizing the FBI for your communist agenda?
It's so blatant now you're totally blind if you can't see what's happening.
Would you have preferred Federal Marshals?

So having the streets run with blood is the only acceptable answer? No.
But you seem perfectly OK with impartial application of justice. I seem to remember you posting in this thread, that the DOJ should have cleaned house when it was found that there was corruption regarding the FBI/FISA abuse? And you admit that the BLM/Antifa riots not being stopped, but encouraged by the establishment is also a double standard. . . with all this corruption going on?

. . . I have a hard time understanding how you can think, there might not be some weaponizing of the DoJ in this.

I understand that you believe Trump is sleaze, I empathize with that POV.

But seriously, given how the STATE is just as corrupt? Is it really worth destroying the Republic to take down an American demagogue?

thumb_118276027_301219887841201_5373561389074487434_n-7196334302.jpg

It is common for outgoing presidents and officials to be ‘read in’ on issues and topics where their prior position and expertise are useful. This is at the discretion of the current sitting president. That means that any access to classified information a former president or government official obtains has to be granted – they can’t just walk into the CIA and say ‘brief me.’

The left is so jealous of this man....he has the hearts and minds of the American people...all colors/races/ethnicities/political persuasions/religions. The Leff, They're scared to death of him...otherwise they'd be singing the praises of their bonehead Joe BaiXing who has done nothing but cause harm to this nation. INSTEAD..they're still trying to damage PRESIDENT TRUMP...the legitimate president...but everything they do...only garners President Trump MORE SUPPORTERS> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

you so stupud

The left is so jealous of this man....he has the hearts and minds of the American people...all colors/races/ethnicities/political persuasions/religions. The Leff, They're scared to death of him...otherwise they'd be singing the praises of their bonehead Joe BaiXing who has done nothing but cause harm to this nation. INSTEAD..they're still trying to damage PRESIDENT TRUMP...the legitimate president...but everything they do...only garners President Trump MORE SUPPORTERS> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

you so stupud
No, it's just that they aren't cultists. That's all.

Donald Trump says his Mar-a-Lago home has been raided by the FBI.

'These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,' he said in statement Monday night.'

'After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.'

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

'They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.'

It's so sad. Bigly sad.
The search, according to multiple people familiar with the investigation, appeared to be focused on material that Mr. Trump had brought with him to Mar-a-Lago, his private club and residence, when he left the White House. Those boxes contained many pages of classified documents, according to a person familiar with their contents.
Mr. Trump delayed returning 15 boxes of material requested by officials with the National Archives for many months, only doing so when there became a threat of action to retrieve them. The case was referred to the Justice Department by the archives early this year. Removal of classified documents is violation of federal law.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back