Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
They declared war on the American people. They first stole the vote. Then they doubled the size of the IRS so they can go after the independent small businesses, and now they have relegated the US to banana republic land.

A blind person could see what's coming next.

Why can't you?
xlj7yovr2lg91.jpg

if you redefine stole to mean lost.

The EO which defines handling of classified material specifies who can classify and declassify documents, and what they have to do, ie markings, to those documents in order to classify or declassify them.

Even the president has to by formal declaration and markings on the documents, change their classification status.
One President's executive orders are not binding on a future president and his own executive orders are not binding on an incumbent. How ridiculous is the idea that a president cannot violate his orders to his staff. An EO is orders to his staff in how to carryout his programs. They're not laws, idiot.

They had to do a search warrant to get what he would not give back. Court is later. I suspect he will get his day in court, if he wishes to testify, though I think it would not be in his best interests.
Wrong again. A search warrant is very specific. What the FBI just did was illegal and violates the fourth amendment protections from unlawful search and seizure.

Great find. This proves Trump didn't have a security clearance
Not on intelligence issues of the current administration, but of his administration? That is not true. It does not matter. Anything that occurred during his administration, he was cleared for.

". . . A major topic of debate when President Trump took office was whether or not he could have passed a traditional background investigation process, with his business investments and foreign entanglements. The answer is – it doesn’t matter. Presidents, members of congress, and other elected officials don’t go through a traditional background investigation process. The 13 adjudicative guidelines that apply to the typical security clearance holder do not apply to elected officials, including presidents – whether incoming or outgoing.. . "

Hmm so if Comey had all this unilateral power, why didn’t the FBI chief that replaced him do something about it?

Did ya read my post? You certainly didn't understand what I told you. In these matters - if there is no PROVEN breach to foreign powers, - MISHANDLING and REROUTING classified info is handled WITHIN THE AGENCY THE ACTS OCCURRED.

Now I'm DAMN certain that Russia and China hacked these unsecured servers and THAT CASE COULD BE MADE if they hadn't BEEN DESTROYED. OR her blackberry which went with her on ALL trips overseas which CONTAINED a lot of this.

But at LEAST the new STATE DEPT COULD HAVE "pulled her clearances" or "docked her pension" OR SOMETHING. I guess Repub Administrations are TOO FOCUSED on repairing DAMAGE from the previous Democrat Admin to bother.

Like the NEXT ADMIN when the Repubs have ABSOLUTE TYRANNICAL POWER. I WANT THEM TO RAID the Biden Compound in Delaware and wherever the spoiled addict son is living.

This is the way the DEMS want to play -- Bring IT ALL DOWN man. Tit for Tat -- EVERY change of power.

I don't buy that at all.
Would have required lots of arms, the participation of the military, etc.
The unarmed protestors on Jan 6 were nothing remotely similar to an insurrection, in any way.
A soft SELF coup does not require force or the military.

Self-coup​

A self-coup, also called autocoup (from the Spanish autogolpe), is a form of coup d'état in which a nation's leader, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means

If you do not believe that is what he tried to do, then you are not paying attention to the details....he and his friends and lawyers and Congress critter loyalists, tried to do exactly that, conspired to illegally keep him in power, after he LEGALLY lost.

LOL. Crimes she “committed”? If she had committed them how come she wasn’t arrested or even charged?

Hey retard. Ask Comey.
And you retards were in power.
No. Some Republicans were in power. No retards. But they couldn’t wield power over a corrupt DOJ.
But it is fun to see you retards, who a short while back, yelled for Hillary too arrested without a trial,
Hey, stupid. Yeah you. Arrests generally precede trials! You fucking hack! :auiqs.jpg:
whine when your orange douche bag is on the receiving end.
I am not whining. I’m noting how depraved you are and the Brandon scumbag Adminstrarion is.
Talk about a fail being complete. 😂
🙄 Yes. Your fail was already complete. But go ahead. Keep making your case for being the tool of the day! 😂 :laughing0301:

A soft SELF coup does not require force or the military.

Self-coup​

A self-coup, also called autocoup (from the Spanish autogolpe), is a form of coup d'état in which a nation's leader, having come to power through legal means, tries to stay in power through illegal means

If you do not believe that is what he tried to do, then you are not paying attention to the details....he and his friends and lawyers and Congress critter loyalists, tried to do exactly that, conspired to illegally keep him in power, after he LEGALLY lost.
cuckooclock-gif.401141

well i admit i was ticked this evening when this first came out...but now that i've had time to think about it.....i think this was a really bonehead move on the part of the democrats. I think skye is right. the left just insured a trump run and win. Thanks guys. :auiqs.jpg::springbed::party::funnyface::iyfyus.jpg:

we're talking Joe here too.....maybe i should have said ENSURE(D) a Trump run and WIN. LOLOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back