Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, yet the head of it is a Trump appointment. So much for your dumb lies. Hilarious.

In fact Oberfuhrer Wray is a Clinton appointment - he's been in what used to be the FBI for 4 years. When Comey committed treason and left in disgrace, Wray was next in the line of succession.

Trump should have stopped it, I agree - but he didn't hire the guy.

You’ll be joining the leftists because you will believe what you’re told to believe.

1660062791150.png

Actually he showed up in their hotel rooms with a pistol in hand...but hey...who cares about history when you're going full Godwin's Law violation right?
Nonsense. I've read a lot of histories of WWII and Hitler and as far as we know, Hitler never shot anyone in his life and never carried guns around threatening people. He had his SS for that, like Pelosi et al. have the FBI.

It’s the exact same lines that Trump’s cronies said when they were convicted of their crimes.

Like when D’Souza whined that he was being unfairly persecuted despite admitting he committed the exact crime he was prosecuted for.
It was not a “crime” that citizens normally go to prison for

He's also a former president. Only a douchebag moron would imagine that fact isn't relevant.
Think DOJ didn't take that into account?. Which is why the warrant served on your boy was vetted all the way up to Garland & scrutinized to the nines by the judge who signed it.

This ain't some willy nilly bullshit like you Trump worshippers want to make it out to be.

Now let's see how long it takes Trump to call for violence. Again.

Nonsense. I've read a lot of histories of WWII and Hitler and as far as we know, Hitler never shot anyone in his life and never carried guns around threatening people. He had his SS for that, like Pelosi et al. have the FBI.
I never said he shot anyone but you really ought reread the history of the “Night of the Long Knives”

Nope….it’s the truth. Don’t you know that Zuckerberg paid half a billion to hire an army to go out and collect ballots from clueless people? That Republicans weren’t allowed to observe as Democrats “determined” that ballots that were unclear were for Biden? That the people in Atlanta lied about a water main break so they could send Republicans home, and then bring out Plan B from under the tables?
Plus the video of a mostly *empty room during a break and
some box or suitcase being shoved under a table used for
counting ballots.The draconian Left had ample time to concoct
some sort of lie as to that strange occurance.

*In Fulton County at the State Farm arena in a banquet room.
Where an election superviser instructed those counting ballots
to leave the room { for some break ? }.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back