Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say former POTUS. I meant private citizens which is what your orange traitor is.

Now go apeshit, fool.
He's also a former president. Only a douchebag moron would imagine that fact isn't relevant.

Since he cannot answer, I'll answer for him - No Trump has not condemned Putin for the Ukraine invasion or for bombing civilian targets.

There.

Trump did not 'praise' Putin however. He simply understood Putin's motives and why threatening the Ukraine was wise for Putin's purposes. The invasion was not justified however.

This is what Hitler did constantly to his enemies in the Weimar government before him, and in the Parliament.
Actually he showed up in their hotel rooms with a pistol in hand...but hey...who cares about history when you're going full Godwin's Law violation right?
They know they can't defeat Trump at the polls,
Already did. Keep up

Another Trump asslicker who thinks Trump is the first PRIVATE CITIZEN who was served with a search warrant.

He's not god, Trump Humper.

"If they can do it to Trump they can do it to anybody"! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
He's the former president, you fucking moron.

Who do you imagine you're fooling by pretending that fact has no significance?

An ex President can NOT take classified documents to his home.

And? There is no evidence he did.

Garland's Gestapo made no such claim of classified documents. Their flimsy excuse was "preservation of documents for the national archive."

Basically, they were conducting an illegal search against a political enemy in hopes of "finding" or planting something, anything, to use against him.

Jeffery Epstien's defense lawyer, corrupt magistrate judge Bruce E. Reinhart is the one who gave Garland and his goons the farce of a warrant. If we recall, Reinhart was bought by Espstien and left the prosecutors office to work for the democrat pimp. Now he's doing the bidding of Garland, another pimp.

This is Biden's Ft. Sumpter moment - he and the Reich are so desperate to keep power in November that they've started a full blown civil war.

I know you Nazis plan to bring your Chinese allies into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back