Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benedict Donald and his Neo-GOP are a critics of our Constitutional Government of the People. The do not believe in liberty and freedom for the People. They want to take more freedoms and liberty from the People. Never trust what they say. Ever.
Did you actually think that was clever? I mean, you shot yourself in the foot in two words! :laughing0301:

If they arrest Trump and convict him of some bogus charge, he can't run for office.

That’s why Republicans should do what the leftists do. Ignore the law. Pretend it never happened and bide time until Trumps sworn in a month later. good luck trying to get him out.

Since I don't have classified documents in my house, I'm not worried.

If this is only about some generic classified documents I think I will be joining the Tumpers with the torches and pitchforks.

Donald Trump says his Mar-a-Lago home has been raided by the FBI.

'These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before,' he said in statement Monday night.'

'After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate.'

It is unclear what the raid is for, what kind of warrant is being executed and what agents are seeking.

Trump said: 'It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections.

'Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries.

'Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before.

'They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.'

It's so sad. Bigly sad.
This is what Hitler did constantly to his enemies in the Weimar government before him, and in the Parliament.

There is no way to pretend this is anything but fascistic behavior by Democrats terrified that they can't win against Trump's obvious popularity, so they'll try to remove him by foul means since the so-called "election" of Biden didn't work.

I'm so ashamed of my country, sinking to this level because of the Democrats and RINO enemies of Trump. It is like a broken, third-world country now.

The current administration snd Democrats in general have turned every agency of government into a political weapon intended to be deployed against the American people.

The story is breaking all over the news wires. Everybody has the same take. The only thing confirmed so far, is a search warrant signed by a judge has been served directly to Trump. That doesn't happen without significant evidence of probable cause on an ex President. This is fucking huge.
They know they can't defeat Trump at the polls, so they'll imprison him instead.

Thanks for showing the forum what a shallow unthinking moron you are.
You asswipes think he's god. He's not. He's a fucking private citizen who was served with a search warrant which has been done countless thousands of times before.

Don't like it? Too bad. Only criminals are served with search warrants which decribes your boy to a T.

Since I don't have classified documents in my house, I'm not worried.
You don’t have the authority to de-classify anything. If a corrupt government agency says you have classified documents maybe they’ll raid your home after they run out of other targets. That’s the purpose of these 86,000 new IRS agents.

You asswipes think he's god. He's not. He's a fucking private citizen who was served with a search warrant which has been done countless thousands of times before.

Don't like it? Too bad. Only criminals are served with search warrants which decribes your boy to a T.
Past presidents have had their homes raided by the FBI thousands of time?

How much of a fucking moron are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back