Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea…let’s bring it all up in the elections in 2022
Dems are already hitting Republicans for their banning abortion, opposing healthcare, voting against infrastructure, blocking caps on insulin prices

As for Trump, let him run on his Jan 6 actions and his support of Putin
Yes, let’s make absolute corruption and power mad political operatives in positions of authority at the highest levels the issue. I’m all for it.

the Dems were delighted when the Russia hoax began, that they could tie Trump with Russia, as detailed in Chapter 5 of Bob Woodward's book "Fear", and they are delighted now

FZuGvkrWYAg_8lv
Another Trump asslicker who thinks Trump is the first PRIVATE CITIZEN who was served with a search warrant.

He's not god, Trump Humper.

"If they can do it to Trump they can do it to anybody"! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The thing these stupid Moon Bats don't understand is that if they can steal elections and weaponize the DOJ against their opponents when they are in power then so can the Right.

Making the US a banana republic to serve the party in power will only last so long. Then the other party gets power.

This is not the way our Republic suppose to work. If we chose to go along that path then the country is more screwed than any of us can imagine and we won't like the consequences.

Leftists can’t understand anything beyond how they feel at any given moment.

You're so much fun. Try harder. You're impressing no one.

I'm not here to impress. I'm here to laugh at you idiots. You said he was a "frequent flyer." When asked of what, you couldn't answer. What more proof is needed that you made that up?

:dance:

Comey was fired because he couldn't be trusted, and rightfully so.

Trump wanted him fired for conducting an investigation into Trump's campaign's dealings with Russians (aka corrupt self-dealing and obstruction)

But the actual LEGITIMATE BASIS for the DOJ firing was Comey breaking DOJ policy. In breaking the policy Comey screwed Clinton's candidacy and you are trying to feed me bullshit about how he is supposedly on my team.

Actually READ the letter:

The director was wrong to usurp the Attorney General's authority on July 5, 2016, and announce his conclusion that the case should be closed without prosecution.

Compounding the error, the Director ignored another longstanding principle: we do not hold press conferences to release derogatory information about the subject of a declined criminal investigation. Derogatory information sometimes is disclosed in the course of criminal investigations and prosecutions, but we never release it gratuitously. The Director laid out his version of the facts for the news media as if it were a closing argument, but without a trial. It is a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do.

Yes, let’s make absolute corruption and power mad political operatives in positions of authority at the highest levels the issue. I’m all for it.

They most certainly are.
They believe that human existence is vastly improved when all decisions and all control of lives rests with much smarter and capable rulers.

former president who a critic of the current administration
Benedict Donald and his Neo-GOP are a critics of our Constitutional Government of the People. They do not believe in liberty and freedom for the People. They want to take more freedoms and liberty from the People. Never trust what they say. Ever.

Last edited:
If you think the FBI just decided to do that on their own, I have some BIG bridges to sellyou.
The DoJ and FBI are almost certainly working on this very closely. I believe the National Archives sent the referral to the DoJ regarding Trump’s absconding with records.

The FBI knows how to conduct an investigation. They don’t need to be told what to do.

bet you feel like a useful idiot,,

He condemned the war but never condemned his mistress Putin.

The thing these stupid Moon Bats don't understand is that if they can steal elections and weaponize the DOJ against their opponents when they are in power then so can the Right.

Making the US a banana republic to serve the party in power will only last so long. Then the other party gets power.

This is not the way our Republic suppose to work. If we chose to go along that path then the country is more screwed than any of us can imagine and we won't like the consequences.
Which is why I am strongly urging Patriots to be wise as wolves but harmless as doves regarding this.

Yesterday the U.S. government moved us several steps closer to totalitarianism. If they get there, and I do believe that is their dream, they can completely ignore the Constitution and do anything they want, do anything to anybody they want.

If Patriots get stupid and start publishing addresses to Garland, Wray, the judge's homes and such and there are angry protests organized, it will just give the Jan 6 Commission ammo to use to justify the bogus inquisition they are conducting. And could lose all the good will the FBI inadvertently provided us with their dishonest jackboot style raid.

It is believing the MAGA vision is better than what Biden is doing, that Patriots are more honorable citizens than those who want to take away our liberties, options, choices, opportunities that will give us enough power to at least slow down the damage. We should be careful we don't blow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back