Trumps home raided by fbi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you said the same for Bill Clinton, his wife Hillary, Paul Pelosi, Hunter, or James Biden?
Especially for Hunter, whose laptop computer has exposed the whole family including the illegal actions of Joseph Biden himself.
The political actions of Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray at the behest of this White House have ignited a fuse the PM/Democrats may no longer be able to extinguish,

I would say the same thing if any of them were raided by the FBI. I have said many times Hillary should have been in jail for the way she handled classified materials. I would have been if I had done what she did.

And yet his runny shit is more significant than anything you've ever "accomplished".

That can't feel too good.... hmm?

Trump and company have persisted in breaking the law.. All his best people have been indicted while Trump skated. Time to pay the fiddler.

If anything, this is going to galvanize Trump's supporters. He will no doubt come through this with far more support than he had.

So obvious that unselect committee was running dry on accusations. They needed to pull this stunt to find anything to falsely accuse him. Get ready for that cause they unlawfully raided his safe. Which could plant anything to sabotage.

Sorry bout that,

1. The day the damn broke...August 8th 2022.
2. I warned you it was coming today, and it did.
3. You can guess yourself, where this is going to end.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I just have to admit....this makes me laugh out loud

Trump declined to say why the FBI agents were at Mar-a-Lago, but the former President said the raid was unannounced and "they even broke into my safe."

"My beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents," he said in a statement.
Of course you laugh . All anti American dickheads think it's funny.

Monitoring Soviet/Russian embassies is standard procedure for the past 60 years. Trump is just too stupid to know that.

Fuck off Nazi.

The Gestapo raiding the home of the President of the United States is beyond insane. Garland will go down as one of the great villains of all time, the fucker who started the second civil war.

I expect Quid Pro will declare martial law and suspend all civil rights.

Sorry bout that,

1. The day the damn broke...August 8th 2022.
2. I warned you it was coming today, and it did.
3. You can guess yourself, where this is going to end.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I guess now you believe all those convicts who said they too were innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back