Trump's health--35 pounds overweight, fast food and doesn't exercise.

On some TV show years ago someone passed around to the studio audience a plastic bag weighing thirty pounds full of raw pork fat.
Some in the audience started to throw up and others nearly fainted with horror.
Hillary has one of these bags hanging on each of her hips. And another hanging off her hippo size ass.
Look familiar Bill?

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.
At their age cancer is very likely. Whether it is a problem or will kill them in an much different question. Does Trump have prostate cancer? Very likely but it won't be his cause of death. That will be too Chicken McNuggets and glasses of scotch.

He doesn't drink. Abstainer.
A death sentence and BS. I never trust anyone who doesn't drink. Only assholes don't. Even Jesus drank.

His older brother was an alcoholic. That's why Trump doesn't drink.
I thought I had read it was his father who was the alcoholic and this is why he chose never to have a drink....which was smart of him, due to alcoholism running in families.... i didn't know his brother was an alcoholic? so it was his brother and NOT his father?????

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.
At their age cancer is very likely. Whether it is a problem or will kill them in an much different question. Does Trump have prostate cancer? Very likely but it won't be his cause of death. That will be too Chicken McNuggets and glasses of scotch.

He doesn't drink. Abstainer.
A death sentence and BS. I never trust anyone who doesn't drink. Only assholes don't. Even Jesus drank.

His older brother was an alcoholic. That's why Trump doesn't drink.
I thought I had read it was his father who was the alcoholic and this is why he chose never to have a drink....which was smart of him, due to alcoholism running in families.... i didn't know his brother was an alcoholic? so it was his brother and NOT his father?????
His brother died from alcohol abuse. Mine too.

He's 236 pounds of fatty tissue, and 31 pounds of ego.

Look at him.

He's YUGE!

Funny.

He's taller than me but he weighs less.

Then you are seriously obese.

Trump is about 5-10 lbs overweight.....not considered obese.

He is at least 30 pounds overweight, and is obese.

hillary-clinton-attends-annual-tom-harkin-steak-fry-in-iowa-1.jpg.cf.jpg

Did you ever notice Donald and Hillary have the same body shape?

I've pointed it out many times.
Fucking liar.

For my height I could be 216 lbs in the Army

He's 20 lbs over that, but for his height, 6'3" at 40+ years he could be 220. He's damned near 70 and only 16 lbs over the weight limit for the military. Not bad for a civilian.

According to his BMI he's overweight but is only at 29.5. Over 40 is obese.

Ideal Height and Weight Chart

Nope he is 35 pounds overweight, anyone who is 20 pounds overweight is considered OBESE.

It's right here dumbass

Trump is 267 pounds, 6' 2" and he is the OBESE category.
BMI Calculator (Body Mass Index) - Adult Men, Women, Teens & Kids

At 70 years old--he is prime time target for massive heart attack, type 2 diabetes, internal organ damage from diabetes, loss of limbs, stroke, high blood pressure, etc. etc. etc.
All lies.
Even CBS is dropping the false claims you're spewing.

He's 6'3" 236lbs. His blood pressure is normal and he's highly active. And, he doesn't Dork out when he "overheats".

Nope he's 267 6'2 and that was reported on the Wizard of OZ show and it fits with this picture. Barack Obama is 6-1" and 175 pounds and Trump looks to be 90 or so pounds heavier than Obama.

Trump is 35% fat and blubber.

images

Last edited:
Funny.

He's taller than me but he weighs less.

Trump is about 5-10 lbs overweight.....not considered obese.

Fucking liar.

He's 20 lbs over that, but for his height, 6'3" at 40+ years he could be 220. He's damned near 70 and only 16 lbs over the weight limit for the military. Not bad for a civilian.

Nope he is 35 pounds overweight, anyone who is 20 pounds overweight is considered OBESE.

It's right here dumbass

At 70 years old--he is prime time target for massive heart attack, type 2 diabetes, internal organ damage from diabetes, loss of limbs, stroke, high blood pressure, etc. etc. etc.
All lies.

He's 6'3" 236lbs. His blood pressure is normal and he's highly active. And, he doesn't Dork out when he "overheats".

Nope he's 267 6'2 and that was reported on the Wizard of OZ show and it fits with this picture. Barack Obama is 6-1" and 175 pounds and Trump looks to be 90 or so pounds heavier than Obama.

images
Obama has to snort cocaine to keep weight off.

And you're the only asshole still passing that lie off as reality anymore.

Fucking liar.

It's right here dumbass

All lies.

images
Obama has to snort cocaine to keep weight off.

And you're the only asshole still passing that lie off as reality anymore.
Notvto mention her VERY wrong assertion thatcanyone 20 pounds overweight is obese.

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed it under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.

The most surprising news from Trump's Health Records was that from his most recent colonoscopy, they didn't find Sean Hannity.

Trump has cancer? You are a piece of shit unless you post proof. You listed it under Trump health as if it were a fact. Prove it moron.

The most surprising news from Trump's Health Records was that from his most recent colonoscopy, they didn't find Sean Hannity.
The surprising thing about Hillary's colonoscopy is they didn't find George Soro's hand.

All that and still healthier than the Hildabeast.

Nope Hillary Clinton has released her medical records while Donald Trump has refused to release his and just goes to the Wizard of Oz show to see if they can cook up something good for his medical record.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."

Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

She is using the prescription medication Levaquin to treat the pneumonia.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever."
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...n-to-release-medical-records-this-hour-report

Last edited:

The surprising thing about Hillary's colonoscopy is they didn't find George Soro's hand.

As big as Trump's ass is, Sean Hannity could probably fit into it.

73ce3be75329f42e5df7102cdaef083a.jpg

Nope Hillary Clinton has released her medical records while Donald Trump has refused to release his and just goes to the Wizard of Oz show to see if they can cook up something good for his medical record.

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton on Wednesday released in-depth information from her medical records, including her personal physician saying “she is in excellent mental condition.”

Dr. Lisa Bardack said she examined Clinton several times this week following her pneumonia diagnosis on Friday and said “the remainder of her complete physical was normal."

Bardack, Clinton's personal doctor, said she found a "mild, non-contagious bacterial pneumonia."

The rest of the physical exam "was normal and she is in excellent mental condition,” Bardack said in a letter released to the press. The entire letter is posted below.

"My overall impression is that Mrs. Clinton has remained healthy and has not developed new medical conditions this year other than a sinus and ear infection and her recently diagnosed pneumonia," Bardack wrote.

"She continues to remain healthy and fit to serve as President of the United States."

Clinton’s blood pressure was 100/70, her heart rate was 70 and her cholesterol was 189 at a recent physical, Bardack said.

The release of Clinton’s records came hours after Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump revealed the results of his own recent medical exam during a taping of “The Dr. Oz Show.” The show will air Thursday.

Trump was seeking to put pressure on Clinton, 68, after she faced scrutiny for not revealing her pneumonia diagnosis until after she suffered a health incident in public over the weekend.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New York on Sunday.

It was only after video surfaced that Clinton’s campaign acknowledged she was diagnosed with pneumonia two days earlier.

Clinton, who is still recovering from pneumonia, had said she’d release a more detailed medical report as Trump continued to question her stamina to serve as president. She plans to return to the campaign trail on Thursday.

Clinton has already released a note from her doctor about follow-up testing in 2013 that showed she fully recovered from a concussion and that she tested negative for clotting disorders.

Trump’s questioning has fanned rumors surrounding Clinton’s health, but the real estate mogul has also received scrutiny about his own health.

The only medical information released publicly on Trump so far is a short, often-mocked letter from his doctor saying he would be the healthiest president ever."
Clinton releases medical records

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New Y

How fuckung stupid are you exactly? Just because. Trump hasn't released his, it means he's in poor health. You are a retard. How many things has Trump coughed during any of his speeches? How many times has Trump collapsed and had to be helped to a car?

How you can be so stupid and still use technology is a question for the ages.

Compared to Hillary, Trump is in excellent health. She has a long list of health problems. She's also an alcoholic.

Clinton stumbled and had trouble entering a van at a Sept. 11 memorial ceremony in New Y

How fuckung stupid are you exactly? Just because. Trump hasn't released his, it means he's in poor health. You are a retard. How many things has Trump coughed during any of his speeches? How many times has Trump collapsed and had to be helped to a car?

Anyone that is at minimum 35 pounds overweight is in poor health dumb ass. That's the reason why he will NOT release his medical records, because it will show.

1. Obesity
2. High Blood pressure
3. High Cholesterol
4. Risk of sudden heart attack
5. Stroke
6. Type 2 diabetes, and all that goes along with it including Kidney, Liver disease etc.

IOW you can't be an Obese fat man and still be considered to be "healthy" at the same time. That concept doesn't EXIST.

images

Last edited:

Anyone that is at minimum 35 pounds overweight is in poor health dumb ass. That's the reason why he will NOT release his medical records, because it will show.

1. Obesity
2. High Blood pressure
3. High Cholesterol
5. Stroke
6. Type 2 diabetes, and all that goes along with it including Kidney, Liver disease etc.

IOW you can't be an Obese fat man and still be considered to be "healthy" at the same time. That concept doesn't EXIST.

images
Hillary's height, Hillary's weight or STFU.
She takes Coumadin.
Like THAT'S not a risk factor........

1. Obesity
2. High Blood pressure
3. High Cholesterol
5. Stroke

images

How many times has Trump has coughing fits? How many times has he been helped to his car? How many engagements has he had to cancel due to his health?

Zero. You are a dumbass.

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Trump's Health: Excellent or 'Ticking Bomb'?
Zero publicly reported medical events in first 2 years in office

he faces an estimated 1 in 50 chance of dying of natural causes over the next year. He has unhealthy habits, cardiologists and psychiatrists fret over the state of his heart and mind, and history is not on his side. Most presidents over the last century suffered from significant health scares or died while in office, and only one -- an often-ailing Ronald Reagan -- was older than Trump.

Statistics released at that time included Trump's weight (239 lbs), height (6'3"), total cholesterol (223 mg/dL), triglycerides (129 mg/dL), HDL (67 mg/dL), LDL (143 mg/dL), and hemoglobin A1c (5%).

So-called "girthers" scoffed at the reported weight, which they believed was too low, and cardiologists interviewed by the New York Times warned that his LDL level seemed too high in light of his treatment with rosuvastatin. Meanwhile, a Brigham and Women's Hospital cardiologist plugged Trump's numbers into a risk calculator for MedPage Todayand determined he had a "pretty high" 17% chance of a heart attack or other atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease event over the next 10 years.

"He's a ticking time bomb," internist Patricia Hale, MD, PhD, former associate medical director at New York's Albany Medical Center, told MedPage Today this week. "I never had a male patient live to their 90s with that lifestyle, no way. And certainly bad stuff started happening in their 70s. Usually, they died before they were 80."

"Lifestyle trumps everything, literally and figuratively, sorry to use the word," she said. "It's extremely unlikely that he'll end up building houses in his 90s. Tick tick tick."

With all this talk about Hillary Clinton's health--here's something to pay attention to.

Trump is 6'2" tall and weighs a WHOPPING 267 POUNDS. Well over the high end of BMI--Body mass index of 198 to max 232 or he's 35 pounds overweight (considered OBESE.)

Furthermore he loves FAST FOOD, brags about eating it every day, and his only exercise are those midnight tweety fingers.

Trump's health
Type 2 diabetes
Coronary Heart Disease
Stroke
Cancer
High Blood pressure
High Cholesterol
Sleep Apnea--(apparently he only sleeps 4 hours a night) so he already has this.
Kidney Disease
Fatty Liver Disease
Pulmonary Disease (very hard to breath when you're obese, heart has to work much harder to get Oxygen pumping through your blood.)
Health Risks of Being Overweight

Trump at 70 years old is a walking-talking massive heart attack or stroke.

Plus we already know he's got a mental disability called Narcissism which makes him a very dangerous world leader.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

trumpobamagolf.png

Trump's Health: Excellent or 'Ticking Bomb'?
Zero publicly reported medical events in first 2 years in office

he faces an estimated 1 in 50 chance of dying of natural causes over the next year. He has unhealthy habits, cardiologists and psychiatrists fret over the state of his heart and mind, and history is not on his side. Most presidents over the last century suffered from significant health scares or died while in office, and only one -- an often-ailing Ronald Reagan -- was older than Trump.

Statistics released at that time included Trump's weight (239 lbs), height (6'3"), total cholesterol (223 mg/dL), triglycerides (129 mg/dL), HDL (67 mg/dL), LDL (143 mg/dL), and hemoglobin A1c (5%).

So-called "girthers" scoffed at the reported weight, which they believed was too low, and cardiologists interviewed by the New York Times warned that his LDL level seemed too high in light of his treatment with rosuvastatin. Meanwhile, a Brigham and Women's Hospital cardiologist plugged Trump's numbers into a risk calculator for MedPage Todayand determined he had a "pretty high" 17% chance of a heart attack or other atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease event over the next 10 years.

"He's a ticking time bomb," internist Patricia Hale, MD, PhD, former associate medical director at New York's Albany Medical Center, told MedPage Today this week. "I never had a male patient live to their 90s with that lifestyle, no way. And certainly bad stuff started happening in their 70s. Usually, they died before they were 80."

"Lifestyle trumps everything, literally and figuratively, sorry to use the word," she said. "It's extremely unlikely that he'll end up building houses in his 90s. Tick tick tick."
These are the same people who are promoting Biden and Bernie.

Forum List

Back