Trumps GOP support will seem to grow as the party shrinks

Pollster: GOP base is shrinking

I was reading polls from the Brookings institute and other places and there is no doubt the Republican Party is shrinking especially among younger people.

The Brookings institute said the 12 million more people have registered as Democrats than Republicans just since trumps inauguration.

With the party declining in numbers Trump’s approval rating of course will skyrocket.
But what you wind up with is not so much a political party but a personality cult.

Trumps rising approval rating is not giving the Republican base the entire story. The percentage is growing simply because there are fewer of them.

Good luck on the midterms!

Trumps approval rating is improving....because there are fewer...WTF, you are truly an idiot.
His approval rating is growing among Republicans because so many are leaving the party and becoming anti-trump.
Nationwide his approval rating is not growing.

This is why Republicans are becoming less a party and more of a cult.

Yeah, repeating it makes you more of an idiot.
It's not the truth that makes you an idiot. Look at you.

I was reading polls from the Brookings institute and other places and there is no doubt the Republican Party is shrinking especially among younger people.

The Brookings institute said the 12 million more people have registered as Democrats than Republicans just since trumps inauguration.

With the party declining in numbers Trump’s approval rating of course will skyrocket.
But what you wind up with is not so much a political party but a personality cult.

Trumps rising approval rating is not giving the Republican base the entire story. The percentage is growing simply because there are fewer of them.

Trumps approval rating is improving....because there are fewer...WTF, you are truly an idiot.
So sad.
Things can be explained to your kind but if they’re even the least bit complicated it’s soars over your tiny head.

The approval percentage within the Republican Party is growing because people that don’t like him are leaving. Duh!
And what happens when people leave a party?
Think hard.

Let me help.

If you take a little of this from that then that gets a little smaller.
Meanwhile the Democrats and Democrat friendly independents are actually shrinking.

His approval rating is growing among Republicans because so many are leaving the party and becoming anti-trump.

Wow. You're not very smart are you?

Was this your last book:

42640.jpg

Trump endorsed candidates continue to win. Polls were correct in 2016 huh? You idiots on the left don’t get it do ya? People reject you and your agenda. Young people grow old, start families, mature, reject their liberal stupidity as a young college kid.

Wow. You're not very smart are you?

Was this your last book:

42640.jpg

That's true, I am not that smart, but as long as I'm ahead of you I'm good.

Trump endorsed candidates continue to win. Polls were correct in 2016 huh? You idiots on the left don’t get it do ya? People reject you and your agenda. Young people grow old, start families, mature, reject their liberal stupidity as a young college kid.

In doing so, Republicans could very well lose seats they shouldn't. The Kansas Governor's race is up for grabs. In 2014, the parties in Minnesota were roughly equal. This year 532.000 Democrats participated vs 282,000 Republicans. The fact is that Americans are not far ri8ght wing nutjobs like yourself. The Republican Party is destroying itself. Ronald Reagan would have nothing to do with this Republican Party.

In doing so, Republicans could very well lose seats they shouldn't. The Kansas Governor's race is up for grabs. In 2014, the parties in Minnesota were roughly equal. This year 532.000 Democrats participated vs 282,000 Republicans. The fact is that Americans are not far ri8ght wing nutjobs like yourself. The Republican Party is destroying itself. Ronald Reagan would have nothing to do with this Republican Party.
The Democrats don’t have a chance in hell of winning anything. Cortez could even lose in Queens.

Your party shrinks every single minute of every day while Republicans stay stable even though we are losing a lot of old timers.

This is your best window to grab power and we are beating you back.

The Democrats don’t have a chance in hell of winning anything. Cortez could even lose in Queens.

Your party shrinks every single minute of every day while Republicans stay stable even though we are losing a lot of old timers.

That is why Republicans are prepared to abandon at least a dozen seats. They are conceding they are likely to lose the House. The reason is more people want to force both parties to work together.

The Republican party is not stable as it bleeds independents, suburban voters and women. I am a Reagan Republican turned independent. The Republican Party has turned into the party of hate and the only way to change it is to destroy it as it exists now.

America was never great, open borders, abolish ICE, raise taxes, Impeach 45. Good luck indeed.

That is why Republicans are prepared to abandon at least a dozen seats. They are conceding they are likely to lose the House. The reason is more people want to force both parties to work together.

The Republican party is not stable as it bleeds independents, suburban voters and women. I am a Reagan Republican turned independent. The Republican Party has turned into the party of hate and the only way to change it is to destroy it as it exists now.
You were never a Republican, that lie stopped being funny 2 years ago.

Anyway, Trump’s support has never been stronger and the Republican Party is actually larger than it was in 2016(I know math isn’t your strong suit on the left, but I am sure you can figure it out why eventually).

Meanwhile time is literally running out on the Democrats. College brainwashing will no longer be enough pretty soon as Republicans take more and more minority votes and millennials and Gen Z get more and more conservative.

So sad.
Things can be explained to your kind but if they’re even the least bit complicated it’s soars over your tiny head.

The approval percentage within the Republican Party is growing because people that don’t like him are leaving. Duh!
And what happens when people leave a party?
Think hard.

Let me help.

If you take a little of this from that then that gets a little smaller.
The number of people who have left the Republican Party is less than miniscule, idiot.

Trump genuinely cares to make America great, not as a slogan, but as the heartfelt mission of a true warrior. God bless him for it!

College kids may vote Democrat but people with jobs and rent to pay vote Trump, if they're smart.

Forum List

Back