Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

You have to show me the quote because I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't believe I ever said that
Kaz, do you believe Biden used Garland to shut down an investigation into Hunter? If you do, give us proof. If you don't tell us.

Yet you don't seem to know that the VP has the same authority as the President when it comes to classified material.

That's a lie. The Vice President can't declassify the documents, only the President can. So only the President can declassify them and take them himself. The VP would have to ASK the President to declassify them to take them IF the President agrees. The VP otherwise cannot remove them from the White House.

Aren't you reading about any of this?

And as Senator, it's even worse. Senators cannot remove them. They don't pat them down, but they look through their bags and look at what they are taking. The only think Biden could have done is LITERALLY stick them in his clothing to hide them. LITERALLY that's the only way to get them out.

Again, aren't you reading any articles about any of this? There's plenty on it if you look

I asked a very simple question and you can’t answer it.

Forget I asked. I tried having a conversation but it’s clear that’s it what you want.

Yes, you asked me to go back and support what I posted. When I asked what, you said everything. You do it first

Kaz, do you believe Biden used Garland to shut down an investigation into Hunter? If you do, give us proof. If you don't tell us.

The DOJ is across the board slow walking the Hunter investigation. It's far beyond Garland. He's part of it, sure, but just a piece.

And who is "we" that you're speaking for? I normally just tell people who think they are speaking for hordes of posters to speak for themselves before answering questions, but I gave you this one. In the future with me, speak for yourself, not your imaginary friends

The President gave the VP the authority to declassify documents.

However, that does not (declassification) give the Pres or the VP the authority to take documents home with authority negotiating with the official records management teams.

Probably even more important is Trump's unlawful resistance to being corrected and refusal to return documents.

The conclusion of the trial will result in no jail time for Trump and being barred to ever holding federal office again.

That's a lie. The Vice President can't declassify the documents, only the President can. So only the President can declassify them and take them himself. The VP would have to ASK the President to declassify them to take them IF the President agrees. The VP otherwise cannot remove them from the White House.

Aren't you reading about any of this?

And as Senator, it's even worse. Senators cannot remove them. They don't pat them down, but they look through their bags and look at what they are taking. The only think Biden could have done is LITERALLY stick them in his clothing to hide them. LITERALLY that's the only way to get them out.

Again, aren't you reading any articles about any of this? There's plenty on it if you look
You seem to believe the only way a senator has access to classified materials is in a SCIF and are subject to search as they leave.

This is not true.

Recently a NARA directly testified and explained that in the last decade or so, he’s been notified 80 times that congressmembers had classified documents in their possession when their papers were donated to libraries. He said that travel binders is the most common issue. Sometimes, the details on their travel is classified for security and this paperwork is included with their travel binder. Those papers can easily be shuffled and misplaced.

You simply don’t have the knowledge to make the claims you are asserting.

The President gave the VP the authority to declassify documents.

However, that does not (declassification) give the Pres or the VP the authority to take documents home with authority negotiating with the official records management teams.

Probably even more important is Trump's unlawful resistance to being corrected and refusal to return documents.

The conclusion of the trial will result in no jail time for Trump and being barred to ever holding federal office again.

That CAN'T be done.

The DOJ is across the board slow walking the Hunter investigation. It's far beyond Garland. He's part of it, sure, but just a piece.

And who is "we" that you're speaking for? I normally just tell people who think they are speaking for hordes of posters to speak for themselves before answering questions, but I gave you this one. In the future with me, speak for yourself, not your imaginary friends
Kaz, anyone has the right in public forum to request as I did for proof, for all of "us" reading.

You are not special, sunshine.

You can be told 'no' or to straighten up when asking like a jerk. You can and will be called out when you can't follow appropriate paths.

You seem to believe the only way a senator has access to classified materials is in a SCIF and are subject to search as they leave.

This is not true.

Recently a NARA directly testified and explained that in the last decade or so, he’s been notified 80 times that congressmembers had classified documents in their possession when their papers were donated to libraries. He said that travel binders is the most common issue. Sometimes, the details on their travel is classified for security and this paperwork is included with their travel binder. Those papers can easily be shuffled and misplaced.

You simply don’t have the knowledge to make the claims you are asserting.

I see why you're resisting providing documentation that you're demanding from others, no links

Gawd, if you can't dazzle them with your wit, baffle them with your bull shit.

Talk about a useless link
Useless? It’s incredible useful because it provides a TON of esoteric and technical information from deeply knowledgeable sources.

The link also says basically exactly what I claimed. Didn’t you see that?

We have congressional testimony from the COO of NARA and the director of the Information Security Oversight Office.

But why listen to them when we have anonymous internet posters who actually know what happens in government.

Huh, yet another BS claim without a link. We have a trend, LOL
You have made primary assertions with no evidence, yet you expect rebuttal to be evidenced? ;) And when you are given evidence by others you indicate think that is false information or fake news or whatever. I bet you will call the evidence gave you by Marener USELESS.

You know nothing about records classification, etc. On Ignore.

Last edited:
Useless? It’s incredible useful because it provides a TON of esoteric and technical information from deeply knowledgeable sources.

The link also says basically exactly what I claimed. Didn’t you see that?

It's a 700 page link, yes, USELESS. Show someone credible with a credible source

It's a 700 page link, yes, USELESS. Show someone credible with a credible source
It’s a 75 page link and I told you which pages were relevant.

You aren’t credible. You can’t even reliably identify how long a document is.

The COO of NARA testifying to the House Intelligence Committee is credible.

You are not credible.

Forum List

Back