IRS Whistleblower Breaks Silence Over Hunter's Little Escapades

ActionJackson

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 31, 2023
Utah
Uh oh. The fruit doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? Good ol' crack-smoking Hunter is getting exposed (no ... not THAT way again) for his little tax scams and fraudulent activity. An IRS whistleblower has come forward with some juicy information. No wonder "the Big Guy" took ANOTHER vacation.

Hunter Biden IRS Whistleblower Breaks Silence: 'I Just Couldn't Silence My Conscience Anymore'​

Joe-and-Hunter-Biden-817x429.jpg

Last edited:
Uh oh. The fruit does fall far from the tree, does it? Good ol' crack-smoking Hunter is getting exposed (no ... not THAT way again) for his little tax scams and fraudulent activity. An IRS whistleblower has come forward with some juicy information. No wonder "the Big Guy" took ANOTHER vacation.

Hunter Biden IRS Whistleblower Breaks Silence: 'I Just Couldn't Silence My Conscience Anymore'​

Joe-and-Hunter-Biden-817x429.jpg

You really have him this time!

Thanks. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it. But you're right, the Deep State probably won't even slap his corrupt, little, pedo, crack-smokin', whore-bangin', scam-committin', wrists.

It is hard for a myth to slap anyone or anything.

Prove it is a lie.

I will be happy to wait.

Okay -

Deep State, Military Industrial Complex:
Intelligence Agencies and Federal Law Enforcement.
Military Contractors like Lockhead Martin, Boeing, Northup Grumman,
Departments such as State, Treasury, DOJ, Homeland Security........

Your denial that the above exist is ludicrous.
Do you not get that?

Okay -

Deep State, Military Industrial Complex:
Intelligence Agencies and Federal Law Enforcement.
Military Contractors like Lockhead Martin, Boeing, Northup Grumman,
Departments such as State, Treasury, DOJ, Homeland Security........

Your denial that the above exist is ludicrous.
Do you not get that?

Yes, I say that the deep state is a myth not unlike the Illuminati controlling the world from the shadows.

And your "proof" is to list a bunch of companies and agencies.

How very impressive! :itsok:

Yes, I say that the deep state is a myth not unlike the Illuminati controlling the world from the shadows.

And your "proof" is to list a bunch of companies and agencies.

How very impressive! :itsok:

Regardless of any strawman that you wish to designate as - The Deep State and then claim it doesn't exist, well because you just made it up here is reality.

When the adults are discussing it - the Deep state, mostly as I listed, by any of it names is what the adults are discussing.

Regardless of any strawman that you wish to designate as - The Deep State and then claim it doesn't exist, well because you just made it up here is reality.

When the adults are discussing it - the Deep state, mostly as I listed, by any of it names is what the adults are discussing.
You don't know what 'strawman' is but you do gaslight above. There is no deep state, there is no illuminati, there is only the darkness that clouds you mind.

Forum List

Back