Trump's future hangs in the balance: Possible charges as Classified Documents Probe may be announced after Memorial Day

You have made primary assertions with no evidence, yet you expect rebuttal to be evidenced? ;) And when you are given evidence by others you indicate think that is false information or fake news or whatever. I bet you will call the evidence gave you by Marener USELESS.

You know nothing about records classification, etc. On Ignore.

So as I've offered before, tell me what you disagree with. You still don't get that, huh?

You don't offer evidence of your assertions. Do that, and we can talk, otherwise you are just an empty balloon.

Or you could just point to what you are claiming is wrong. You rarely provide links and the ones you do are useless. This is dull, do it or not, but I am not following your rules to occasionally provide a useless link then claim I'm good

So I read page 30, there was a reference to "80" times they were called to look at documents. So the fuck what? What does that establish. Again, can't dazzle, baffle ...
The fact they were called 80 times about documents demonstrates it’s not uncommon for congress members to have classified documents in error. I doubt you are going to accuse 80 members of Congress of stuffing documents in their pants.

Page 68 says the biggest reason those documents are misplaced. It’s during trips. It’s not because they’re all shoving documents in their pants as they walk out of SCIFs. It shows that members of congress engage with classified documents outside of SCIFs.

This isn’t that hard to understand. You just need to have an open mind instead of believing (mistakenly) that you know everything.

You don't offer evidence of your assertions

Actually I did. I said to tell me what you think is wrong, you couldn't do that. You just wanted me to go around and prove everything. I asked you to do that first and you passed. Now you're just being a petty bitch demanding I do it while you still refuse to.

I'm about to put you on ignore if you don't go anywhere. Start with rules for me that you will follow for yourself or go away. If you don't pick one of those and your double standards continue, then I will help you go away by putting you on ignore. Your choice.

Word

The fact they were called 80 times about documents demonstrates it’s not uncommon for congress members to have classified documents in error. I doubt you are going to accuse 80 members of Congress of stuffing documents in their pants.

Page 68 says the biggest reason those documents are misplaced. It’s during trips. It’s not because they’re all shoving documents in their pants as they walk out of SCIFs. It shows that members of congress engage with classified documents outside of SCIFs.

This isn’t that hard to understand. You just need to have an open mind instead of believing (mistakenly) that you know everything.

So you believe he was actually called exactly 80 times with the same question? He wasn't approximating or exaggerating, all the calls were for the same thing, and he still didn't say how they did get them out. Worst evidence ever

So you believe he was actually called exactly 80 times with the same question? He wasn't approximating or exaggerating, all the calls were for the same thing, and he still didn't say how they did get them out. Worst evidence ever
The worst evidence is no evidence.

You asked for a link and I provided. Here’s another about the same issue:

He said at least 80 times. So he’s approximating but I doubt he’s exaggerating. Your attempt to split hairs is pretty weak.

The calls were about classified material being in the personal papers of various government officials. That’s clearly stated.

The FBI sends someone to pick up the material. That’s hardly relevant but that’s stated in the WaPo article.

The point you’re trying to avoid is that management of classified material isn’t nearly as strict as you make it out to be.

The worst evidence is no evidence.

You asked for a link and I provided. Here’s another about the same issue:

He said at least 80 times. So he’s approximating but I doubt he’s exaggerating. Your attempt to split hairs is pretty weak.

The calls were about classified material being in the personal papers of various government officials. That’s clearly stated.

The FBI sends someone to pick up the material. That’s hardly relevant but that’s stated in the WaPo article.

The point you’re trying to avoid is that management of classified material isn’t nearly as strict as you make it out to be.

I told you to pick a standard and DO IT before you applied it to me. I'm tired of your bull shit. Goodbye

I told you to pick a standard and DO IT before you applied it to me. I'm tired of your bull shit. Goodbye
My standard is that I back up what I say and I did so with credible links upon request.

This does not appear to be a standard you hold yourself to.

Goodbye.

Actually I did. I said to tell me what you think is wrong, you couldn't do that. You just wanted me to go around and prove everything. I asked you to do that first and you passed. Now you're just being a petty bitch demanding I do it while you still refuse to.

I'm about to put you on ignore if you don't go anywhere. Start with rules for me that you will follow for yourself or go away. If you don't pick one of those and your double standards continue, then I will help you go away by putting you on ignore. Your choice.

Word
Your assertions reasserting your assertions are more assertions not evidence.

Your opinions are meaningless. Move along. Ignore me. You will feel better.

It is theater Trump is being apprised of exactly what is going to happen and what is not. Who they are really afraid of is DeSantis or RFK.

Forum List

Back