Trumps Election Will Be the Biggest Fuck You in Human History

i highly doubt trump wins, and i further doubt hed lessen corruption but only exascerbate it

This election will see the largest gender gap in history.

Tens upon tens upon tens of millions of women are going to line up to kick Donald Trump in the balls. He's going to be puking up his guts and singing soprano until he goes to his grave.

Whether you support Trump or not Michael Moore taps into the American voters "mindset" and explains in a very passionate way why some Americans are going to be voting for Trump come November 8.

His speech is in no way and endorsement of Trump but an explanation of wth is going on in the minds of middle class American's. It's really good and a must listen by everyone no matter ones politics.

*DISCLAIMER: This is not an endorsement of Trump or his policies. It's about middle class Americans

Well, it warms my heart to see the alt-right touting Michael Moore - even out of context.

Out of context? His overall message was probably to get people in Ohio out to vote, but your point is?

Whether you support Trump or not Michael Moore taps into the American voters "mindset" and explains in a very passionate way why some Americans are going to be voting for Trump come November 8.

His speech is in no way and endorsement of Trump but an explanation of wth is going on in the minds of middle class American's. It's really good and a must listen by everyone no matter ones politics.

*DISCLAIMER: This is not an endorsement of Trump or his policies. It's about middle class Americans

Why do you liberals think a win for the cobservation side is the downfall of America? It would be a plus for all Americans.

Shouldn't the fact that Michael Moore is saying good things about trump be a red flag for any patriot?

No, Moore doesn’t.

Trump is no ‘agent of change,’ and he represents only an ignorant, hateful minority of rightwing nitwits.

That's the only anwer you little mind can come up with. My gosh if you are old enough, you sound like a scratched LP.

basket-of-deplorables-3.jpg

Why do you liberals think a win for the cobservation side is the downfall of America? It would be a plus for all Americans.

No, Moore doesn’t.

Trump is no ‘agent of change,’ and he represents only an ignorant, hateful minority of rightwing nitwits.
You calling me, my family, my friends, aunts, uncles, ignorant and hateful?

Right-wingers do that everyday on this site.

A few days after this election ends, I will be bored of mocking all of you weirdos who actually thought Trump would win. To pass the time, I may compile a list of reasons why he lost for your enjoyment.

Of course, intelligent people have been giving these reasons to you for a year and a half now....and he's done nothing but add to the list on a daily basis.

A few days after this election ends, I will be bored of mocking all of you weirdos who actually thought Trump would win. To pass the time, I may compile a list of reasons why he lost for your enjoyment.

Of course, intelligent people have been giving these reasons to you for a year and a half now....and he's done nothing but add to the list on a daily basis.

:spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner::spinner:

Trumps Election Will Be the Biggest Fuck You in Human History

Election, hell. I already feel fucked just by his mere existence - let alone the sight of him and the sound of his voice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back