Trump's election to lose

The Democrats are punting this year. Biden was thrown out there to take one for the team this time around. That is why they hide him away, It doesn't matter anyway. If the Democrats were as desperate to win this fall as some say, they would have never settled on Joe Biden. The guy is pushing 80 and going down hill fast. And, he wasn't much in his prime either. I thought for a long time that Hillary would step in. Now, I realize that they are just waiting until 2024 now, and throwing Biden out there doesn't hurt any future candidate.
For an old guy that's past his prime, he's beating the socks off Trump in the polls, and he's doing better than Hillary at this point in the election. Considering how badly Trump has managed America's response to coronavirus it's rather surprising Trump is doing as well as he has.

Based on America's healthcare infrastructure and the heavy investments in medical research, a study at John Hopkins reported that America was best the best prepared of all countries to deal with a pandemic. Yet under Trump's leadership, America has come in dead last, more deaths, more cases, more active cases, and more serious or critical cases than any other country.

In a normal presidential election the debates would be a significant factor. In this election, I think they're a waste of time. Trump sees them as a game changer, with polls showing him behind Joe Biden.

But, the polls do not take into consideration the three major factors that will decide the election.
First and most significant is Russia. Along with James Comey, they were directly responsible for Trump's 2016 election. This time there is no Comey, but the world's number one superpower is a very powerful ally for Trump and is already working hard to get him re-elected.

Second, is Trump's hijacking of the US Postal Service. With a large portion of the vote probably coming from mail in ballots, control of the postal service is a significant advantage. And, if Trump does lose, it will give him plenty of lawsuit fodder.

And, third, if Trump does lose the vote count, he will try his damnedest to get the election into the SCOTUS, where he has numbers in his favor. Chief Justice Roberts will probably be the deciding vote, and he is a Republican.

Trump has a lot going for him in this election.
Its way more simple than that OP:
You can either vote with the police, or vote with the criminals.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..and a normal news cycle, or you can vote to continue incompetence and corruption.
Fairly easy choice in my opinion. Biden.
I'm not voting for Biden just because the MSM refuses to stop throwing this fucking tantrum until they get their way.

I do not give in to threats, especially from petulant children.

What tantrum? They don't make or determine the news cycle. Trump does that all by his lonesome.
Again, Biden is the clear choice here. And vote out any Republican running (Senate or House).
It's the only way this country gets back to normal.
The MSM doesn't determine the news cycle?

LMFAO!

Current events just leap eagerly into the lenses of their cameras, unbidden. The flow of politics itself writes the scripts for their shows. BRILLIANT!

There's no producers deciding what to cover and what not to cover. BRILLIANT!

There's no personal bias from the journalists deciding what they research and how they present it. BRILLIANT!

Everything that you see in the news publications that I agree with is AN INEVITABLE RESULT OF REALITY BEING TRANSMITTED TO YOU UNFILTERED AND RAW! Bias only effects the news cycles of the channels that I don't like!

You're either ignorant as shit, or as full of shit as the people you defend with this drivel.

Must be tough always seeing ghosts, shadows, and looking for boogeymen. Journalists report the news. That's what they are paid to do. News channels do have opinion panels and guest hosts. And yes, those panels are slanted. Especially Fox's. But at the end of the day, it's the news makers that determine the news cycle. And one of those news makers is Trump. Who is basically is own worst enemy. The guy just can't stick to the script. Or be Presidential. Or act like a somewhat compassionate human being. It's just not in his nature.
If you honestly believe that the bias of the journalists and producers at the news corporations don't have a heavy influence on what the news chooses to cover, what they choose to omit, and how they choose to present it, you are as gullible as they come.

Here's a couple of recent, notable cases where the journalists and producers themselves disagree with your assessment that what's reported in the news is inherently what is most newsworthy, and is reported in an unbiased and accurate manner.

Acting like the tone of an article is dictated by the objective nature of the news itself is HOLY SHIT naive, as is assuming that whatever the MSM decides to tell you about is objectively what's most important.

Remember all the NYT, CNN, WaPo and NBC Covid reports in January? Yeah, me either, because they were talking about Ukrainian quid pro quos. Speaking of how tough it must be to always see shadows, ghosts, and boogeymen, how is the search for evidence of Trump's ties to the Kremlin going? How about the secret nazi's hiding behind every American flag, how goes the mission to expose the tens of millions of fourth reich'ers just waiting for Trump to give the world to genocide the brown people?

In a normal presidential election the debates would be a significant factor. In this election, I think they're a waste of time. Trump sees them as a game changer, with polls showing him behind Joe Biden.

But, the polls do not take into consideration the three major factors that will decide the election.
First and most significant is Russia. Along with James Comey, they were directly responsible for Trump's 2016 election. This time there is no Comey, but the world's number one superpower is a very powerful ally for Trump and is already working hard to get him re-elected.

Second, is Trump's hijacking of the US Postal Service. With a large portion of the vote probably coming from mail in ballots, control of the postal service is a significant advantage. And, if Trump does lose, it will give him plenty of lawsuit fodder.

And, third, if Trump does lose the vote count, he will try his damnedest to get the election into the SCOTUS, where he has numbers in his favor. Chief Justice Roberts will probably be the deciding vote, and he is a Republican.

Get your hand off your penis. That's disgusting. Trump will win because morons like you continue to parrot the lies of Russian collusion, false patriotism and totally uninformed economic theory. You do all of this while at the same time refusing to show any respect whatsoever for opposing viewpoints. This is why Trump won in the first place and why he will win again.
And you will never be anything but clueless in the process.

Jo

The Democrats are punting this year. Biden was thrown out there to take one for the team this time around. That is why they hide him away, It doesn't matter anyway. If the Democrats were as desperate to win this fall as some say, they would have never settled on Joe Biden. The guy is pushing 80 and going down hill fast. And, he wasn't much in his prime either. I thought for a long time that Hillary would step in. Now, I realize that they are just waiting until 2024 now, and throwing Biden out there doesn't hurt any future candidate.
For an old guy that's past his prime, he's beating the socks off Trump in the polls, and he's doing better than Hillary at this point in the election. Considering how badly Trump has managed America's response to coronavirus it's rather surprising Trump is doing as well as he has.

Based on America's healthcare infrastructure and the heavy investments in medical research, a study at John Hopkins reported that America was best the best prepared of all countries to deal with a pandemic. Yet under Trump's leadership, America has come in dead last, more deaths, more cases, more active cases, and more serious or critical cases than any other country.

Simply removed New York state's numbers and America suddenly vaults to near the top. It doesn't matter anyway it's all apples and oranges no two countries are alike and no two countries have the same set of logistics to deal with. The poles that you trust and rely on aren't worth the toilet paper it would take to wipe them off the ass of the DNC. it was the condescension against the deplorables that got Trump elected the first time and that condescension is still there just as strong and just as disgusting as when it first came out of Whorely Clinton's mouth.

Jo

Simply removed New York state's numbers and America suddenly vaults to near the top. It doesn't matter anyway it's all apples and oranges no two countries are alike and no two countries have the same set of logistics to deal with. The poles that you trust and rely on aren't worth the toilet paper it would take to wipe them off the ass of the DNC. it was the condescension against the deplorables that got Trump elected the first time and that condescension is still there just as strong and just as disgusting as when it first came out of Whorely Clinton's mouth.

Jo
When you remove New York state's 32,900 deaths from the US total, the US still leads the world in Covid deaths. Yes, countries are different in the way they respond to an epidemic but the means of stopping an epidemic are the same in every country. Whatever methods are used, they have to be successful implemented when there are a small number cases. After you have hundreds of thousands of cases spread all over the country, the ball game is over. The only tools then left are mitigation tools such as social distancing, masks, closing businesses and schools, and keeping people at home. Had we been able to deal with the virus in the early part of the epidemic in February and early March with testing, quarantining, and tracing, there would have been no need to shutdown all the businesses and schools and issue stay at home orders.

Our leaders have to understand that an epidemic has to be treated like a forest fire. On the very first outbreak and those that follow, you must respond rapidly, if not it's going to become out of control. There is no time to plan, to organize, to train, to establish responsibilities, and to purchase supplies and a equipment. Boots need to be on ground in hours, not days or weeks.

I'll boil it down even further. You can vote for a return to reason and common sense..and a normal news cycle, or you can vote to continue incompetence and corruption.
1. The police are Trump supporters
2. You can't fix the "fake news" MSM unless you watch FXN.
3. Incompetence and corruption was the Obama/Biden administration. Do you remember the "train-wreck" the rollout of Obamacare was? The fucking web site didn't work. That was total incompetence.
Spying on the opposition, falsifying evidence on FISA warrants, extorting the Ukraine to fire a prosecutor while Hunter Biden got an unearned $83,000 a month from Burisma, the company the prosecutor was investigating? That is corruption.

We have 160K+ dead with rising infection rates in a lot of states, and 11% unemployment mostly due to the incompetence and inaction of Trump, and you're going back to a website malfunction of a major program that took over 15 months to implement from start to finish? I find it deeply amusing that you complain about the website malfunction but Republicans have spent a decade trying to dismantle the ACA. And Trump has spent the last few years trying to get it declared unconstitutional... continuing to do it smack in the middle of a pandemic no less. That's just abject stupidity. Let's see, nobody spied on the Trump campaign, or falsified any FISA warrants. The best the IG could do was carp about the "process". Didn't find anything wrong with the intent. And no one cares about Hunter Biden. He isn't running for President. His dad is.
1. The 160,000 dead is due to China. It could have been 2.2m dead if Trump didn't shut down air travel from China as early as he did. Biden call that action xenophobic and racist, before he agreed with it.
2. The shutdown worked, if the fucking idiots would wear their masks and stop the "covid parties", crowded beaches, crowded bars, and other bad behaviors the virus would be much more contained.
3. It was not a "website malfunction", it was a pissed away $2b, and it was the rollout of Obamacare, his signature achievement, and it was a disaster. Trump is light-years ahead of democrats in management and competence.
4. Barr and Durham will be coming out with indictments, just in time for the election.
5. $83,000 a month for doing nothing? Yes we all care about that.

1) No. It isn't. It's due to Trump's inaction (and incompetence). Wasn't a ban. It was a restriction. Thousands fly home in a panic. A lot infected. Next to nothing in the way of testing, tracing, quarantining. No one called him racist. Biden's xenophobe comment was Trump needing to always find a scapegoat.
2) No, the shutdown didn't work, because it wasn't consistent across all states. Mostly, in Trump bowing red states where those governors owed him their seats. And the rest??..the incessant right wing..LIBERTY...FREEDOM....THE CONSTITUTION...meh..fuck the common good.
3) Missed it by that much huh? But, nothing except defense of the narrative..all in the name of re-election. The ACA was a spectacular success...and just look at it's popularity now. But sure, Trump is competent. LOL.
4) I'm sure they will put forth whatever manufactured evidence they can put together. It won't matter.
5) Yes..as I said, no one cares...except you alt-right nutters. But, keep hope alive.

1. Americans that came home from China were quarantined. It was a ban, and Biden called it wrong, period.
2. If the young idiots would have not had covid parties, crowded beaches, crowded bars, and many other parties the shutdown would have worked better.
3. The $800m rollout of the ACA was a documented disaster, unlike the whiny complaints about Trump.
4. The facts about the corrupt Bidens will come out, and Joe can tap dance at the debates.

1) No..they weren't. C'mon, can you just be a little bit genuine? Not much in the way of anything at major airports.....Yikes!!
2) The shutdown was not consistent across the entire country. Red states stayed open because of loyalty. And young people?..well, they take their cues from their elders??
3) The ACA may have had its ups and downs, but today, it holds a majority of popular support. Gee, ya think that those "patriot" Republicans might have done better to open a dialogue and save face?
4) I doubt Trump will even remember Hunter Biden at the debates. Again, no one (of sound thinking mind) cares. :)
1. You lie. So says the NYT
2. The US was shutdown, period.
3. The rollout of the ACA was a disaster, a train-wreck, an embarrassment, a democrat mismanagement of $900m. Democrats exude incompetence, Trump shows competence. No wonder you hate Trump so much, aka TDS.
4. Trump remembers $83,000 a month, that much extortion even gets his attention.

1. The police are Trump supporters
2. You can't fix the "fake news" MSM unless you watch FXN.
3. Incompetence and corruption was the Obama/Biden administration. Do you remember the "train-wreck" the rollout of Obamacare was? The fucking web site didn't work. That was total incompetence.
Spying on the opposition, falsifying evidence on FISA warrants, extorting the Ukraine to fire a prosecutor while Hunter Biden got an unearned $83,000 a month from Burisma, the company the prosecutor was investigating? That is corruption.

We have 160K+ dead with rising infection rates in a lot of states, and 11% unemployment mostly due to the incompetence and inaction of Trump, and you're going back to a website malfunction of a major program that took over 15 months to implement from start to finish? I find it deeply amusing that you complain about the website malfunction but Republicans have spent a decade trying to dismantle the ACA. And Trump has spent the last few years trying to get it declared unconstitutional... continuing to do it smack in the middle of a pandemic no less. That's just abject stupidity. Let's see, nobody spied on the Trump campaign, or falsified any FISA warrants. The best the IG could do was carp about the "process". Didn't find anything wrong with the intent. And no one cares about Hunter Biden. He isn't running for President. His dad is.
1. The 160,000 dead is due to China. It could have been 2.2m dead if Trump didn't shut down air travel from China as early as he did. Biden call that action xenophobic and racist, before he agreed with it.
2. The shutdown worked, if the fucking idiots would wear their masks and stop the "covid parties", crowded beaches, crowded bars, and other bad behaviors the virus would be much more contained.
3. It was not a "website malfunction", it was a pissed away $2b, and it was the rollout of Obamacare, his signature achievement, and it was a disaster. Trump is light-years ahead of democrats in management and competence.
4. Barr and Durham will be coming out with indictments, just in time for the election.
5. $83,000 a month for doing nothing? Yes we all care about that.

1) No. It isn't. It's due to Trump's inaction (and incompetence). Wasn't a ban. It was a restriction. Thousands fly home in a panic. A lot infected. Next to nothing in the way of testing, tracing, quarantining. No one called him racist. Biden's xenophobe comment was Trump needing to always find a scapegoat.
2) No, the shutdown didn't work, because it wasn't consistent across all states. Mostly, in Trump bowing red states where those governors owed him their seats. And the rest??..the incessant right wing..LIBERTY...FREEDOM....THE CONSTITUTION...meh..fuck the common good.
3) Missed it by that much huh? But, nothing except defense of the narrative..all in the name of re-election. The ACA was a spectacular success...and just look at it's popularity now. But sure, Trump is competent. LOL.
4) I'm sure they will put forth whatever manufactured evidence they can put together. It won't matter.
5) Yes..as I said, no one cares...except you alt-right nutters. But, keep hope alive.

1. Americans that came home from China were quarantined. It was a ban, and Biden called it wrong, period.
2. If the young idiots would have not had covid parties, crowded beaches, crowded bars, and many other parties the shutdown would have worked better.
3. The $800m rollout of the ACA was a documented disaster, unlike the whiny complaints about Trump.
4. The facts about the corrupt Bidens will come out, and Joe can tap dance at the debates.

1) No..they weren't. C'mon, can you just be a little bit genuine? Not much in the way of anything at major airports.....Yikes!!
2) The shutdown was not consistent across the entire country. Red states stayed open because of loyalty. And young people?..well, they take their cues from their elders??
3) The ACA may have had its ups and downs, but today, it holds a majority of popular support. Gee, ya think that those "patriot" Republicans might have done better to open a dialogue and save face?
4) I doubt Trump will even remember Hunter Biden at the debates. Again, no one (of sound thinking mind) cares. :)
1. You lie. So says the NYT
2. The US was shutdown, period.
3. The rollout of the ACA was a disaster, a train-wreck, an embarrassment, a democrat mismanagement of $900m. Democrats exude incompetence, Trump shows competence. No wonder you hate Trump so much, aka TDS.
4. Trump remembers $83,000 a month, that much extortion even gets his attention.

You don't pay attention to details do you?
1) No lie. Not necessary. There are literally a dozen articles and a myriad of pictures showing people packed into airports with little to nothing in the way of masks or even any testing in sight....in January.
2) Again, it wasn't consistent.
3) Well, let's see, an implementation of a program that took 15 months to hammer out doesn't go smoothly. We can debate the project management and implementation of the program adnauseum. But it turned into a good program that enjoys a large amount of popularity. So much so that an attempt to end it died in the Senate in 2018. And in spite of the fact that Republicans have spent the last decade trying to kill it...all without ever offering a plan of their own. And Trump?, well you got me there, I don't have any respect for him. He's a fraud.
4) Trump remembers the number because it's been drilled into his head by his campaign staff and his friends in right wing media. Otherwise, he'd forget it faster than you can say "Thigh-Land".

Who’s another option?

Every establishment scummer is planning the second Russia collusion scam against Trump. The communists, Democrats, have teamed with the lowest scum on earth, neocon never Trumpers, to start their next idiotic impeachment-coup attempt. It's pretty much the same thing that our FBI-DOJ did in 2016.

I'm not voting for Biden just because the MSM refuses to stop throwing this fucking tantrum until they get their way.

I do not give in to threats, especially from petulant children.

What tantrum? They don't make or determine the news cycle. Trump does that all by his lonesome.
Again, Biden is the clear choice here. And vote out any Republican running (Senate or House).
It's the only way this country gets back to normal.
Biden is an idiot - as are you.

LMAO No its Trump's election to win. And he will.

Forum List

Back