Trump's declining so fast he might not be in position to '[run] DeSantis through his patented dehumanizer machine" or "club [him] like a baby seal."

The polls are all over the place... by design I imagine... I saw a poll that had Trump up 14 points over DeSantis.... its way too early for speculation....

Problem with violent imagery in this piece

also, Trump's ability to club may require him to be on top. What if he's down 20 points?

oh, its the Atlantic.. Who cares what those losers say?

sheez

As for DeSantis not being a sociable guy.. that just makes me like him more.. I'm not either :)

But in any case, i didn't see anything about Trump "declining".. maybe because I didn't finish reading to the end.. once I found it is just a stupid lib rag.. sorry for the redundancy

Problem with violent imagery in this piece

also, Trump's ability to club may require him to be on top. What if he's down 20 points?

Sick Canadians can teach him how to club a baby seal, we literally have an annual baby seal hunt (how brave are these sobs?) that is so disgusting even Kaley Cuoco was in a video condemning our cowardice. That is, when these creeps aren't abusing some teenager somewhere...

Last edited:
still living Rent Free in vacuous Dimtard noggins over two years after leaving office.

Fucking hilarious.

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

oh, its the Atlantic.. Who cares what those losers say?

sheez

As for DeSantis not being a sociable guy.. that just makes me like him more.. I'm not either :)

But in any case, i didn't see anything about Trump "declining".. maybe because I didn't finish reading to the end.. once I found it is just a stupid lib rag.. sorry for the redundancy
Watch how DeSantis totally freezes up in the video in this link:

He will not be able to withstand an onslaught by Crooked Donald.

DeSantis isn't hanging around to take on Trump, he's there to pick up the pieces when Trump is eliminated from the running.

Forum List

Back