DeSantis convenes donors, GOP governors as 2024 chatter builds, Among attendees was Sarah Huckabee Sanders; separately Musk says Trump too old to run

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Elon Musk said Donald Trump should forget about running for president in 2024 and instead should “sail into the sunset,” presumably to make way for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis

Elon Musk said Donald Trump should forget about running for president in 2024 and instead should “sail into the sunset,” presumably to make way for Florida Governor Ron DeSantis

Trump is too old. So is Biden. But Trump is real stupid and has horrible personality traits.

Biden as dumb as Trump…

Neither should have been President but alas the stupidity of the American voter proves that people will vote for anything!

Their motives are completely different.

Shit if they are!

Biden has been a corrupt career politician for forty years and Trump is a slithering snake that make snake oil sellers look legit.

You only defend Biden because he is a Democrat but had he been Republican you would hate him with a passion…

Biden is a patriot. Trump calls himself a Nationalist.

Biden is a patriot. Trump calls himself a Nationalist.
Biden is no patriot. A pedo, probably.
1659876559915.png

A crooked pol and an always wrong senile POS, yep.
Everything Xiden, aka “poopy pants” touches turns to shit
The Brits hold him in CONTEMPT for abandoning AFG
The French pulled their ambassador for abandoning AFG
He pissed off the Canadians by killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, that’s 500,000 bbls a day he killed.
Xiden sold us out by approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline giving Putin cash to modernize his military and invade Ukraine, and his “war on energy” keeps fuel costs high. That's why Xiden is "Putin's Whore".
Hope he enjoys the $3,500,000 the Moscow Mayor's wife sent Hunter
Hope he enjoys the $1,500,000,000 that China gave Hunter to "invest"
Open borders is a catastrophe. Trump had it SOLVED. Now its infected migrants & fentanyl sent all over
Runaway inflation would get worse if the dems pass their "BBB" bill. That will be Solyndra on steroids, not to mention the $200,000,000 for Nancy’s park in San Francisco.
Xiden is ruining the US energy sector with his stupid EOs, he wants Russia to pump more oil?? WTF?
Xiden is so dumb he can't even do fake press conferences to answer "ice cream" questions.
Xiden is a gaffe machine, his brain is defective, and he has the nuclear football, WTF???
Xiden surrendered AFG leaving Americans, $billions of equipment, and interpreters to be slaughtered
Xiden’s DOJ sent the FBI after parents (aka domestic terrorists) who dare to ask questions at school board meetings.
China just passed the US out with their new hypersonic missile.
Stupid Joe wants to pay MIGRANTS $450,000 for breaking US immigration LAWS??????
After promising we would have more than enough Covid testing kits, Joe LIED and FAILED.
Xiden killed Israel’s EastMed gas pipeline to sell gas to the EU, Putin’s whore strikes again.
Xiden killed the development of ANWR, but he’s begging Putin to pump more oil???
Xiden’s “war on energy” is pushing gas and diesel to unaffordable levels, causing “runaway inflation”.
Xiden is letting RUSSIA negotiate the new IRAN agreement???? WTF!!!!!!
Xiden is giving baby formula to migrants when American babies can’t get formula????
Xiden sold 1m bbls of SPR emergency oil to Sinopec, Hunter’s Chinese oil company, that’s treason.
I could go on and on, but you see Trump was at least 1,000,000x better as president than stupid Joe

Trump will be the king maker in 2024, likely throwing the might of the Trump army behind Desantis. I warned Dems in 2016 that Trump would establish the path for a string of Trump like leaders to follow. Demonstrating that you can fight back against the lying Dems and their lying news media and win. That you can publicly call Dems liars and inept. That you can challenge the decades of carefully crafted PC bullshit and win.

The Dem's worst nightmare is not Trump in 2024. It's that a skilled politician, orator and debater takes the baton from Trump, leveraging the damage Trump as done and obliterates them, while further creating a path for many more Trump like leaders to follow.

Trump will be the king maker in 2024, likely throwing the might of the Trump army behind Desantis. I warned Dems in 2016 that Trump would establish the path for a string of Trump like leaders to follow. Demonstrating that you can fight back against the lying Dems and their lying news media and win. That you can publicly call Dems liars and inept. That you can challenge the decades of carefully crafted PC bullshit and win.

The Dem's worst nightmare is not Trump in 2024. It's that a skilled politician, orator and debater takes the baton from Trump, leveraging the damage Trump as done and obliterates them, while further creating a path for many more Trump like leaders to follow.
In 2024 whether its Desantis, Pompeo, Crenshaw, or Nikki Haley, the dems are toast.

Libertarian. That figures. Wasted your vote in 2016 on a 3.3% can't win candidate.

In 2020, I agree with the poster whose tag is "81 million votes my ass"

Awww, poor baby upset that I can vote for whomever I want?

I understand you want to be just like the far left and just have one political party ruling you while denying anyone else to vote for who they believe would be the better candidate…

Also Biden won and nothing will change that and Trump will never be President again and funny part he is doing a great job destroying the Republican Party!

Awww, poor baby upset that I can vote for whomever I want?
I understand you want to be just like the far left and just have one political party ruling you while denying anyone else to vote for who they believe would be the better candidate…
Also Biden won and nothing will change that and Trump will never be President again and funny part he is doing a great job destroying the Republican Party!
1. I don't care who you vote for. I especially like when you vote libertarian.
2. I like the two party system. I also like when my party wins and hate when my party loses. No one is denied the right to vote for whoever they want to.
3. Agreed Biden won, Democrats cheated, but they won. Trump destroying the GOP? I remember 2016 when he had no chance of winning

4. The democrats have no one to put up in 2024, so we'll see who wins the GOP nomination, after 4-years of Biden the Republicans should win in a walkover...

1. I don't care who you vote for. I especially like when you vote libertarian.
2. I like the two party system. I also like when my party wins and hate when my party loses. No one is denied the right to vote for whoever they want to.
3. Agreed Biden won, Democrats cheated, but they won. Trump destroying the GOP? I remember 2016 when he had no chance of winning

4. The democrats have no one to put up in 2024, so we'll see who wins the GOP nomination, after 4-years of Biden the Republicans should win in a walkover...

Well idiot you mentioned how I was a fool to vote for my candidate in 2016 and called it a wasted vote, so yeah you have issues when someone does not vote for your candidate.

Anyone who believe a two party system is great clearly would support a dictatorship that props up a two party system to pretend you have choices but in reality you are only given what the Government want you to select.

I believe you should vote for the best candidate no matter the political party.

Also Republicans might not even win the House and if they fail to do that what will you write?

Stolen Election?

The 2020 Election was as stolen as the 2016 one and let remember Kemp and the USSC are not Democrats but alas you have to believe Trump won…

I remember when Trump said Iowa was stolen in the 2016 Primaries, How he won the California vote in 2016 and how he didn’t lose in 2020 and yet here we are with Biden.

2024 is going to be hilariously funny because whomever win America loses!

Well idiot you mentioned how I was a fool to vote for my candidate in 2016 and called it a wasted vote, so yeah you have issues when someone does not vote for your candidate.
Anyone who believe a two party system is great clearly would support a dictatorship that props up a two party system to pretend you have choices but in reality you are only given what the Government want you to select.

I believe you should vote for the best candidate no matter the political party.

Also Republicans might not even win the House and if they fail to do that what will you write?

Stolen Election? The 2020 Election was as stolen as the 2016 one and let remember Kemp and the USSC are not Democrats but alas you have to believe Trump won…
I remember when Trump said Iowa was stolen in the 2016 Primaries, How he won the California vote in 2016 and how he didn’t lose in 2020 and yet here we are with Biden.

2024 is going to be hilariously funny because whomever win America loses!
1. I don't have any "issues". People can vote for whomever they want, its called "democracy".
My "issue", if there is one, is that I don't understand how some people can prefer "bad policies" over "good policies".
A fewbad policies to consider are:
Killing the KeystoneXL pipeline, ANWR, and the EastMed pipeline, and then begging Russia and the Saudis to pump more oil????
Approving the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, giving Putin mo' money
Open borders, flooding the US with migrants and terrorists
Runaway inflation, caused by government policies
Leaving $86b of US military equipment in AFG
Having the DOJ & FBI investigate "parents" as domestic terrorists
Selling SPR oil to China?!
Giving scarce baby formula to migrants?!

2. Prove that the two party system is controlled by the government. You must not know what a "dictatorship" is.
More parties would be even easier to control, you'd need fewer votes to win, duh.

3. Agreed. I always voted for the better candidate no matter the party.

4. I believe that the GOP will win the House based on historic norms. But if the dems keep the House, they keep the House.

5. Stolen election. Look at the total vote count from the last several presidential elections. 81m votes my ass.
1659890184390.png

6. Agreed that 2024 could be a "lesser of evils" choice, but lets hope not. I like all of the GOP candidates except Trump. He has too much baggage. He was treated unfairly by the democrats and the MSM with all of their lies and hoaxes. I don't blame Trump for feeling disrespected and mistreated. I hope Biden gets impeached in 2023.

Forum List

Back