Trump's decision to hold a Tulsa rally on Juneteenth is no coincidence

Um he moved it to the 20th yesterday.

Oh, damn that screws up the OP and his premise.

Good to see your blob caved. He's quite bitch-like in how often he caves in.

So you say that he is a dick for doing it on the 19th then he "caves" because enough of you fucking whiney liberal bitches complained so much he moved the shit to the 20th you say he is a bitch for "caving in?"

What kind of an Obama cock sucking fucking dickhead liberal are you? Fuck you.

So you say that he is a dick for doing it on the 19th then he "caves" because enough of you fucking whiney liberal bitches complained so much he moved the shit to the 20th you say he is a bitch for "caving in?"

As you’re proving, you can be both a bitch and be insensitive

And you're proving you're a fucking Trump hating moron who isn't man enough to admit it doesn't fucking matter what the fuck Trump does you're going to attack him.

And you're proving you're a fucking Trump hating moron who isn't man enough to admit it doesn't fucking matter what the fuck Trump does you're going to attack him.

I've like a few things your blob has done. But mostly he's been wrong on nearly every issue. That you agree with your lord and master on every single point just proves what a pussy you are. You can't think for yourself....which is probably a good thing; you suck at rational thought.

But back to the topic at hand. He could have scheduled it for the 20th to start with. But he chose the 19th because it is a day that is special to African Americans and he was trying to cash in on that. The community called him out on that and he caved in like a little bitch.

You, of course, can't see this truth because like with all cultists...your lord and master can do no wrong.

I'll prove it. What has your blob done that you disagree with. I'm sure you'll come up with some snarky thing he hasn't done because, again, the battered spouse condition you have prevents you from calling him out on anything.

When did you become such a pussy?

Yes. He is a bitch for doing both.

I've like a few things your blob has done. But mostly he's been wrong on nearly every issue. That you agree with your lord and master on every single point just proves what a pussy you are. You can't think for yourself....which is probably a good thing; you suck at rational thought.

But back to the topic at hand. He could have scheduled it for the 20th to start with. But he chose the 19th because it is a day that is special to African Americans and he was trying to cash in on that. The community called him out on that and he caved in like a little bitch.

You, of course, can't see this truth because like with all cultists...your lord and master can do no wrong.

I'll prove it. What has your blob done that you disagree with. I'm sure you'll come up with some snarky thing he hasn't done because, again, the battered spouse condition you have prevents you from calling him out on anything.

The day you had Obama's cum dripping down your mouth.

If fucking Hillary would have been president and choose the 19th you'd have said how great she was to pick such a significant day in the lives of blacks but if fucking Trump does it you fucking bitch like the bitchy fucking liberal you are.

Just fuck off.

So full of hate what’s wrong?

Drumpfs a bitch. Thats whats wrong.

If fucking Hillary would have been president and choose the 19th you'd have said how great she was to pick such a significant day in the lives of blacks but if fucking Trump does it you fucking bitch like the bitchy fucking liberal you are.

Just fuck off.

Not sure what any of that meant...and you can't identify anything where you've disagreed with your lord and master. Very telling.

At least you're not denying that you're a pussy. So that's progress.

He’s just a man, try to do what’s best for America

Just fuck off.

Not sure what any of that meant...and you can't identify anything where you've disagreed with your lord and master. Very telling.

At least you're not denying that you're a pussy. So that's progress.

I've disagreed with many things Trump does and says but I'm not fucking obsessed about him like you are.

I wouldnt call him a man. I only consider him a bitch. One thats doing whats best for his wallet.

I wouldnt call him a man. I only consider him a bitch. One thats doing whats best for his wallet.

He doesn’t take a pay check, he’s lost billions since he’s taken over. He’s a patriot. He loves America

He doesn’t take a pay check, he’s lost billions since he’s taken over. He’s a patriot. He loves America

How do you know what he has lost? He still hasnt even released his taxes.

He's a bitch.

Anyone that shoots non violent protesters does not love america.

How do you know what he has lost? He still hasnt even released his taxes. Anyone that shoots non violent protesters does not love america.

It’s pretty obvious, he’s no longer on the tv show, his brand has taken a hit, he’s an incredible leader

How do you know what he has lost? He still hasnt even released his taxes. Anyone that shoots non violent protesters does not love america.

It’s pretty obvious, he’s no longer on the tv show, his brand has taken a hit, he’s an incredible leader

He is milking the tax payers for all they are worth and using his businesses to do it.

He is an incompetent fuckup and carnival barker. He has no sense of leadership and has failed on every opportunity to show leadership.

He is milking the tax payers for all they are worth and using his businesses to do it.

He is an incompetent fuckup and carnival barker. He has no sense of leadership and has failed on every opportunity to show leadership.

He’s the greatest leader America has ever had, wait till you see his rally on Saturday. It will be incredible!

He’s the greatest leader America has ever had, wait till you see his rally on Saturday. It will be incredible!

Drumpf is the most incompetent fuckup in american history. I wont see his rally. My TV has a block on watching idiot programming.

Drumpf is the most incompetent fuckup in american history. I wont see his rally. My TV has a block on watching idiot programming.

Well, the greatest leader in our nation right now is Lady GaGa based on crowd size. Beyonce is a close second.

Forum List

Back