Trump's decision to hold a Tulsa rally on Juneteenth is no coincidence

Um he moved it to the 20th yesterday.

Oh, damn that screws up the OP and his premise.

Good to see your blob caved. He's quite bitch-like in how often he caves in.

So you say that he is a dick for doing it on the 19th then he "caves" because enough of you fucking whiney liberal bitches complained so much he moved the shit to the 20th you say he is a bitch for "caving in?"

What kind of an Obama cock sucking fucking dickhead liberal are you? Fuck you.

Yes. He is a bitch for doing both.

So full of hate what’s wrong?

Drumpfs a bitch. Thats whats wrong.

He’s just a man, try to do what’s best for America

I wouldnt call him a man. I only consider him a bitch. One thats doing whats best for his wallet.

He doesn’t take a pay check, he’s lost billions since he’s taken over. He’s a patriot. He loves America

How do you know what he has lost? He still hasnt even released his taxes. Anyone that shoots non violent protesters does not love america.

It’s pretty obvious, he’s no longer on the tv show, his brand has taken a hit, he’s an incredible leader

He is milking the tax payers for all they are worth and using his businesses to do it.

He is an incompetent fuckup and carnival barker. He has no sense of leadership and has failed on every opportunity to show leadership.

He’s the greatest leader America has ever had, wait till you see his rally on Saturday. It will be incredible!

Drumpf is the most incompetent fuckup in american history. I wont see his rally. My TV has a block on watching idiot programming.

I don’t see it. I see strength real leadership,

So you say that he is a dick for doing it on the 19th then he "caves" because enough of you fucking whiney liberal bitches complained so much he moved the shit to the 20th you say he is a bitch for "caving in?"

I wouldnt call him a man. I only consider him a bitch. One thats doing whats best for his wallet.

He doesn’t take a pay check, he’s lost billions since he’s taken over. He’s a patriot. He loves America

How do you know what he has lost? He still hasnt even released his taxes. Anyone that shoots non violent protesters does not love america.

It’s pretty obvious, he’s no longer on the tv show, his brand has taken a hit, he’s an incredible leader

He is milking the tax payers for all they are worth and using his businesses to do it.

He is an incompetent fuckup and carnival barker. He has no sense of leadership and has failed on every opportunity to show leadership.

He’s the greatest leader America has ever had, wait till you see his rally on Saturday. It will be incredible!

Drumpf is the most incompetent fuckup in american history. I wont see his rally. My TV has a block on watching idiot programming.

Well, the greatest leader in our nation right now is Lady GaGa based on crowd size. Beyonce is a close second.

Leader of the whore shop

Thats because he has carnival barked you into not being able to see reality.

Well, the greatest leader in our nation right now is Lady GaGa based on crowd size. Beyonce is a close second.

Leader of the whore shop

That was a moronic come-back.

I guess I'm not the only one that thinks Drumpf is a carnival barker.

barker.png

No I used to be a democrat

See? i told you that you got carnival barked. He made you switch parties.

Many are switching, some are saying he’s the first black president

Many are switching, some are saying he’s the first black president

There are usually many people at a carnival. Some people will say anything no matter how dumb it is.

Forum List

Back