Trump's decision to hold a Tulsa rally on Juneteenth is no coincidence

Um he moved it to the 20th yesterday.

Oh, damn that screws up the OP and his premise.

Good to see your blob caved. He's quite bitch-like in how often he caves in.

Thanks for the late night laugh.

I imagine you've heard that dozens of times when you tried to get it up.

You can’t refute, so you go to childish insults that aren’t even funny, desperate times I guess. Not my fault you let Trump live inside your head rent free.

Have a drink candy...

1592037588961.png

So, when he scheduled it on the same day, you lefties act like it was a big problem and assumed it was a dog whistle, based on nothing,

and when he moves it, because of complaints of the conflict, you dismiss his stated reason and make fun of him for agreeing with you that it was an issue and changing his plans to accommodate you?

My opinion of you people is so low, yet, you still regularly manage to surprise me with how low you can go.

Your actions show that none of your words should ever be given any credibility.

NONE OF THEM EVER.

You can’t refute, so you go to childish insults that aren’t even funny, desperate times I guess. Not my fault you let Trump live inside your head rent free.

Refute what? Your lame allegation? Speaking of which...are you going to argue that your blob didn't cave in?

Refute what? Your lame allegation? Speaking of which...are you going to argue that your blob didn't cave in?

He adjusted his schedule to avoid the conflict that you were pretending was a problem.

You are literally attacking him now, for agreeing with you.

You are insane. TDS is real, and you have it bad.

I am saying whatever he did, you would bitch because Trump owns you nuts and he lives inside your head and triggers you at will. He owns you left wing nuts, more so than Obama owned the right wing nuts. Enjoy your owner.

I am saying whatever he did, you would bitch because Trump owns you nuts and he lives inside your head and triggers you at will. He owns you left wing nuts, more so than Obama owned the right wing nuts. Enjoy your owner.

Gee, you can't refute that your blob caved so you go to personal attacks. Desperate times I guess. Not my fault you can't defend your blob. Enjoy your owner.

Gee, you can't refute that your blob caved so you go to personal attacks. Desperate times I guess. Not my fault you can't defend your blob. Enjoy your owner.

No, I stated a fact, you hate Trump, everything he does you criticize. You even resort to never calling him by his name. You nuts have done that since Clinton beat Bush, and at that point they own a space in your head. I don’t defend Trump, I am sad that we are down to Biden and Trump, once again, we picked two really bad candidates, so I will find another candidate. I will not support either of these two. One can only stir up trouble and the other one is not all there. How we got to this point again is unbelievable. Enjoy Trump living with you in your head.

As the entire country -- and much of the world -- has turned its attention to fighting racism, President Donald Trump is sounding a supportive dog whistle to white supremacists.

Three months after suspending his campaign rallies because of the coronavirus, Trump's campaign announced Wednesday that he will soon retake the stage in a crowded venue. Not only will the rally take place on June 19 -- a date known as Juneteenth, which marks the end of slavery in the United States -- it will be held in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the site of a race massacre 99 years ago that remains one of the worst acts of racial violence in US history. In 1921, hundreds of African Americans were killed when white mobs looted and burned what had been a thriving neighborhood known as "Black Wall Street." That is the city where Trump fans will gather this year on the day honoring the abolition of slavery.
He doesn't even try to hide his racism. This "president" needs to go.
He needs to take all you worthless trumpists with him.

Quite fitting considering Trump has done more for blacks than any other president. Democrats pay lip service to blacks every four years for votes.

“Many of my African American friends and supporters have reached out to suggest that we consider changing the date out of respect for this Holiday, and in observance of this important occasion and all that it represents. I have therefore decided to move our rally to Saturday, June 20th, in order to honor their requests.” - President Donald Trump

As the entire country -- and much of the world -- has turned its attention to fighting racism, President Donald Trump is sounding a supportive dog whistle to white supremacists.

Three months after suspending his campaign rallies because of the coronavirus, Trump's campaign announced Wednesday that he will soon retake the stage in a crowded venue. Not only will the rally take place on June 19 -- a date known as Juneteenth, which marks the end of slavery in the United States -- it will be held in Tulsa, Oklahoma, the site of a race massacre 99 years ago that remains one of the worst acts of racial violence in US history. In 1921, hundreds of African Americans were killed when white mobs looted and burned what had been a thriving neighborhood known as "Black Wall Street." That is the city where Trump fans will gather this year on the day honoring the abolition of slavery.

Yep, there ARE no coincidences with this POS president. I'm sure most of you know that he got caught and is moving it to Saturday, pretending that they just didn't know. They did.

Stephen Miller, a White Nationalist and known bigot (like da boss) sneered with pride as he came up with the original date, so very proud of his continued cruelty.

I'm an agnostic so I don't know. Doubt there's a hell, but sure wish their was.

voLo0yaLJiv3PYEkGZ7QWQasKGDjODwUyHRBloKraCj_YKzHyWFhw61r7J7VSENizXlIlbK7TloVRNavvUlR59u0L-g3KtdJB_p5lQRwo4XFHYMov96DvU0f_mYonJtFHbBvl6SNefgqEeA

"Juneteenth" isn't a holiday celebrated by most Americans, not even the black ones. Or anything.

That's just how it is.

It is the first Friday that was available.
Friday Nights are a good time to do it.
That's the extent of the sinister plan.

You're quite the hoot BJ. Yes, it is also very difficult to book the Bok Center.
So much so, that they moved it to the next night! :auiqs.jpg:

Yep, there ARE no coincidences with this POS president. I'm sure most of you know that he got caught and is moving it to Saturday, pretending that they just didn't know. They did.

Stephen Miller, a White Nationalist and known bigot (like da boss) sneered with pride as he came up with the original date, so very proud of his continued cruelty.

voLo0yaLJiv3PYEkGZ7QWQasKGDjODwUyHRBloKraCj_YKzHyWFhw61r7J7VSENizXlIlbK7TloVRNavvUlR59u0L-g3KtdJB_p5lQRwo4XFHYMov96DvU0f_mYonJtFHbBvl6SNefgqEeA
This is anti-Semitic, unbelievable

I smell the foul stench of Stephen Miller all over this.

You could almost dismiss this as ignorance from Trump if not for knowing Stephen Miller is behind him.

I've said all along that whether or not Trump is a racist, he knows he has to appeal to the racists to win.

Are you suggesting that Miller isn't a fascist dickhead? Unbelievable!

Are you suggesting that Miller isn't a fascist dickhead? Unbelievable!
Any evidence?

"Juneteenth" isn't a holiday celebrated by most Americans, not even the black ones. Or anything.

That's just how it is.

It is the first Friday that was available.
Friday Nights are a good time to do it.
That's the extent of the sinister plan.

You're quite the hoot BJ. Yes, it is also very difficult to book the Bok Center.
So much so, that they moved it to the next night! :auiqs.jpg:

Not what I said

So, when he scheduled it on the same day, you lefties act like it was a big problem and assumed it was a dog whistle, based on nothing,

and when he moves it, because of complaints of the conflict, you dismiss his stated reason and make fun of him for agreeing with you that it was an issue and changing his plans to accommodate you?

My opinion of you people is so low, yet, you still regularly manage to surprise me with how low you can go.

Your actions show that none of your words should ever be given any credibility.

NONE OF THEM EVER.

Who would?

Forum List

Back