Trump’s Continuing Election Fraud Lies.

Not true. In Az it would have taken a half a million fake votes to ensure the election was swung to Biden based on the 2016 results. Explain how you do that in a state with only 15 counties.

Also, if you look at each and every state, Biden gained a higher percent of votes compared to 2016 in all but 6 states, and 5 of those were deep blue states. In order for the big lie to be true the cheating would have had to have taken place in every state in the union to explain the gain in votes.

There is nothing there, no matter how badly you want their to be

Biden allegedly received a higher percentage of votes compared to 2016. This was the result of massive mail-in balloting which anyone with any common sense knows is more subject to fraud.

Johnlaw
Well you sure spend a lot of time posting Trump threads.

In case you hadn't noticed Trump is no longer POTUS yet all you do is post Trump threads.

Why aren't you posting threads on your boy Bidung?? Seems to me you should be posting threads and praising the shit out of your boy?? Instead you constantly post Trump threads??

Guess it true. You live in Trumps head 24/7
He owns them. It's fun to watch them lose their minds over it.

Biden allegedly received a higher percentage of votes compared to 2016. This was the result of massive mail-in balloting which anyone with any common sense knows is more subject to fraud.

Tell me how it is more subject to fraud?

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was you.

So, tell me how that is subject to fraud

Johnlaw
Well you sure spend a lot of time posting Trump threads.

In case you hadn't noticed Trump is no longer POTUS yet all you do is post Trump threads.

Why aren't you posting threads on your boy Bidung?? Seems to me you should be posting threads and praising the shit out of your boy?? Instead you constantly post Trump threads??

Guess it true. You live in Trumps head 24/7
When a former president continues to seek to overturn an election by lies that is news. Perhaps, you should focus on the message instead of attacking the messenger.

Georgia has recounted the vote three times. Three times the vote was affirmed. Brainwashed Trumpers will never believe the results of any legitimate count. I realize it is hopeless to convince you otherwise, so I won’t even try.

Johnlaw
Perhaps you should start taking a long look at the moron you voted for. He's made a giant mess at our border and in the Stan.

Oh and Trump isn't seeking to overturn the election. Why would he?? That ship sailed and Trump knows it. Its far to late to change anything unless the Arizona audit comes up with facts that support the stolen election.

Trumps gearing up for 2024.

Last edited:
Georgia has recounted the vote three times. Three times the vote was affirmed. Brainwashed Trumpers will never believe the results of any legitimate count. I realize it is hopeless to convince you otherwise, so I won’t even try.
Its not the vote count dummy. Its where did the votes come from. Were they valid votes??

Biden allegedly received a higher percentage of votes compared to 2016

Sorry for two post, but I missed this part the first time.

It is not allegedly. Every state in the union has certified their vote totals and appointed EC members based on those totals. The US Congress has certified the votes as fair and free and valid. These are the facts that cannot be disputed.

Thus the "allegedly" belongs attached to any of the many fraud accusations that are going around until they are proven to be accurate.

Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger responds to a letter sent 3 days ago from former President Trump asking him to decertify the 2020 election.

Trump continues to push the Big Lie. The loser just can’t accept the fact that he lost and was thrown out on his ass by the American people.

View attachment 542073

It's all about destroying faith in the electoral process. Every time he does this it gets a little easier for conservatives to believe.

This is the big left wing lie of the week.

The left can no longer defend traitor Joe, who is an across the board disaster.

The left cannot stop the AZ audit anymore. It is coming out Friday, and all left wing liars know it, and have always known traitor Joe cheated.

WI issuing subpoenas according to yahoo.

450k traitor Joe fraud ballots are missing in PA.

Similar situation with Zionist traitor Raffensberger and GA.

Trump won the election in a landslide.

All traitors must die.
Wait wait wait... Don't you mean "it was DA JOOZ!!"?

Here is the letter from Trump's own "I think I am still POTUS" website...

Is that good enough for you, or will you call that fake news as well?
That depends, does it support his bias or not?

Tell me how it is more subject to fraud?

I requested a mail-in ballot using personal information that only me or a ID thief would have. That ballot was mailed to my address on file with my voter registration. Once it came I filled it out and signed the envelope and sent it back. The ballot had an ID number known only to me and I could track it from post office to election office to processing to being counted. If the signature did not match they contacted you via Email you supplied when you requested your ballot and you had till election day to prove it was
So, tell me how that is subject to fraud

Ever heard of ballot harvesting? Do you really believe ballots aren’t filled out on behalf of many voters? What about influencing voters to vote a certain way when harvesting? That is illegal, but we know it happens. You do realize that signature verification was not strictly enforced and can EASILY be bypassed by those processing the ballots.

Common sense should tell you that a person should have to come into a voting station, present ID to prove that they are who they say they are and then vote. Only in extenuating circumstances should people be able to vote via mail-in balloting, as it was pre-COVID, and harvesting should be illegal everywhere.

Georgia's Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger responds to a letter sent 3 days ago from former President Trump asking him to decertify the 2020 election.

Trump continues to push the Big Lie. The loser just can’t accept the fact that he lost and was thrown out on his ass by the American people.

View attachment 542073

geezus.....another one trump fucked up.....

The problem is that Trump doesn’t know that.

As long as Trump continues to lie about the election results, as long as he’s the head of the GOP, and as long as Trump endorses GOP candidates, threads about Trump are perfectly appropriate and warranted.
Of course he does dummy. He knows he can't reverse the election but he also knows it was stolen and he will continue to make that known.

Of course the Arizona audit could back him up. Or not.

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread is about Trump’s corruption and criminality, his contempt for the rule of law and our democratic institutions, and Trump’s contempt for the will of the people – not Biden.

Your failed attempt to deflect is typical of the dishonest right.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW

Forum List

Back