Trump’s Continuing Election Fraud Lies.

I have to wonder if even the Trumpers are not a little embarrassed by the fact that Trump is not capable of moving on from being POTUS?

We have 5 former presidents alive right now, which is more than normal. All were able to move on after their time in office and have a live that did not include the fantasy they were still the president. And the irony of it all is that Trump had the most to go back to, and he just cannot let go.

Sort of sad in a that pathetic kind of way

You fucking morons can't even SEE the fuckup disaster you put in you ass hole

Couldn't you have cheated with a better person than that old fogie shit running stain.

How could you be so fucking GD dumb shit for brains

Don't blame me, I did not vote for either of the old, senile white dudes that were on the ballot

Don't blame me, I did not vote for either of the old, senile white dudes that were on the ballot

Then you may wish to not be IDed as someone promoting and defending what traitor Joe's "election fraud team" did....

Then you may wish to not be IDed as someone promoting and defending what traitor Joe's "election fraud team" did....

I am not, I am merely stating the facts. There was no massive fraud, Trump lost the election. Get over it and move on.

I am not, I am merely stating the facts. There was no massive fraud, Trump lost the election. Get over it and move on.

You just officially joined the traitor Joe election fraud team.

Congrats on self IDing as a traitor.

Many little frauds in many strategic counties will achieve the same result

Not true. In Az it would have taken a half a million fake votes to ensure the election was swung to Biden based on the 2016 results. Explain how you do that in a state with only 15 counties.

Also, if you look at each and every state, Biden gained a higher percent of votes compared to 2016 in all but 6 states, and 5 of those were deep blue states. In order for the big lie to be true the cheating would have had to have taken place in every state in the union to explain the gain in votes.

There is nothing there, no matter how badly you want their to be

You just officially joined the traitor Joe election fraud team.

Congrats on self IDing as a traitor.

If standing for the truth makes me a traitor in your eyes, I can live with that.

It is interesting that you picked one of the most pretentious dicks in the Star Trek universe to be your avatar.

"....your whole life is made up crap fuck face......You fucking morons can't even SEE the fuckup disaster you put in you ass hole....old fogie shit running stain.....so fucking GD dumb shit for brains.......the fukterds still believe...."

One simply has to sit back an admire the articulateness and command of the language as is so often demonstrated by MAGAHats.
Are such supporters as above representative of all Trump supporters? In educational level? In maturity? In informed insight? In their reveling in using some naughty words? In short, is poster Hang-on-Sloopy the archetypical Trumper? Is he simply type-cast for that role?

My avatar ain't one to judge. Rather we'll let the MAGAHats embrace his style of enthusiasm for Trump-ism.

YMMV ;)

Johnlaw
Well you sure spend a lot of time posting Trump threads.

In case you hadn't noticed Trump is no longer POTUS yet all you do is post Trump threads.

Why aren't you posting threads on your boy Bidung?? Seems to me you should be posting threads and praising the shit out of your boy?? Instead you constantly post Trump threads??

Guess it true. You live in Trumps head 24/7

No, Trumpers lie. That is all many Trumpers do. Lie and make up alternative facts.

You mean like white supremacy is the biggest threat to the US? Maybe it is that climate change is the biggest threat? Those are great examples of alternative facts and lefties buy into it.

Talk about irony. The left are the most blindly allegient group of people on planet earth which is exactly why elected a Chinese puppet like Biden.

Partisans are partisans, you guys are all the same. You all put party before country.

Partisanship is what will bring this country to its knees.

Forum List

Back