Trump’s boondoggle wall breached 3,000+ times!

Ummm…okay. Walls and men with guns patrolling it. Then why freak out about a wall? You either support a secure border that stops virtually all attempts to cross it illegally, or you want open borders.
I want realistic immigration reform that does not rely entirely on barriers

Return to realistic immigration policy that allows migrants to legally cross the border, work for fair wages and pay taxes

I want realistic immigration reform that does not rely entirely on barriers

Return to realistic immigration policy that allows migrants to legally cross the border, work for fair wages and pay taxes
I want to know if theHawk or Markle agree or disagree with your statement.

I too want Congress to do their job.

Ummm…okay. Walls and men with guns patrolling it. Then why freak out about a wall? You either support a secure border that stops virtually all attempts to cross it illegally, or you want open borders.
You are happy with ineffective virtue signaling. You don’t care about results. Democrats are not for open borders. They just are not open to wasting money on a statue to hate. I expect ode to propose a border bill this year. If not I’ll be disappointed.

We already have that. It’s called legal immigration and work visas.
No , actually we used to

We used to allow Mexican migrant workers to come and go as they pleased. They would return to Mexico when the work dried up

Then, we stiffened immigration laws and shut down the border …..so they just stayed.

Give them temporary work visas and let them come and go like they used to

I agree that globalists like rightwinger like to exploit foreign brown people for their cheap labor. In other words legalized slavery.
Read my post….

I want to provide temporary work visas so they can be paid a fair wage and pay taxes.

Okay
You are happy with ineffective virtue signaling. You don’t care about results. Democrats are not for open borders. They just are not open to wasting money on a statue to hate. I expect ode to propose a border bill this year. If not I’ll be disappointed.
Okay so you are for racist borders.

There is that either or fallacy: either it is YOUR solution or open borders.

Walls are problematic on certain areas, due to the geography of the land, fragile ecosystems (for example wildlife refuges), they interrupt natural migration routes and long established trade and relations in town straddling the border. And as we can see they don’t work. Hiring armed men to patrol how many miles? Sounds expensive. Are they supposed to shoot unarmed migrants? How about stick to fences in areas that make sense and use high tech, like drones maybe.

Of what benefit to America is a policy of open borders? Please be specific.

If we have no borders, what constitutes our country?
There it is again, the “either it is a wall or it is open borders“ fallacy.

No one here is talking about open borders so there is nothing to be specific about.

Congress has been kicking the immigration can down the road for how long now?

Republicans do not want immigration reform

They just exercise the fantasy that they can round up and deport 15 million illegals and the Great Wall of Trump will stop them from returning

Okay

Okay so you are for racist borders.
Are you capable of holding a conversation?

You make it sound like Nobody crossed illegally when trump was POTUS because trump had great policies. What were those policies?

Today you claim open borders, because there are no policies and any illegal can just waltz into America undetected and stay forever.

Both of your claims are complete bullshit.

Are you capable of holding a conversation?

You make it sound like Nobody crossed illegally when trump was POTUS because trump had great policies. What were those policies?

Today you claim open borders, because there are no policies and any illegal can just waltz into America undetected and stay forever.

Both of your claims are complete bullshit.
I never made such a claim.

President Trump wanted a secure to virtually end illegal immigration. The left howled and claimed it was racist. They refused to fund building a wall, which is badly needed for a secure border. No, it can’t be secured entirely by drones and cameras.

Now suddenly the left is acting like they aren’t opposed to a secure border. Sorry, none of us are buying it. It’s a half assed attempt to save face because their polls are so low.

$11 billion spent on a wall that can easily be penetrated by cheap power tools found in any hardware store. Over 3,000 times so far, since 2019. Totaling over $2.6 million in repairs, and counting. What a waste of taxpayer money. Has the check from Mexico cleared yet?

NACO, Ariz. — Mexican smuggling gangs have sawed through new segments of the border wall 3,272 times over the past three years, according to unpublished US Customs and Border Protection maintenance records obtained by The Washington Post under the Freedom of Information Act.

The government spent $2.6 million to repair the breaches during the 2019 to 2021 fiscal years, the CBP records show. While the agency has acknowledged that smugglers are able to hack through the new barriers built by the Trump administration, the maintenance records show damage has been more widespread than previously known, pointing to the structure’s limitations as an impediment to illegal crossings.

Trump promised Mexico would pay for the structure, but his administration spent roughly $11 billion in taxpayer funds, most of which he diverted from Defense Department accounts. At rallies, Trump likened his wall to a “Rolls-Royce,” but he stopped claiming the barrier was “impenetrable” in 2019 after the Post reported smugglers had learned to saw through it with conventional power tools.
And this is supposed to be Trump's fault?

Biden is president. He's responsible for the upkeep of the wall, which he refuses to do.

Congress has been kicking the immigration can down the road for how long now?
No.....they've intentionally made it worse.
Reagan proved that amnesty isn't the answer.....because all it does is make illegal immigration worse.
Ask anyone coming over the border....they'll tell you that the Democrat Party has been begging them to come here and take our money.
No rational government pays people to come to their country only to be a burden to the economy.

Biden is president. He's responsible for the upkeep of the wall, which he refuses to do.
Shows what a waste of money it was

Mexicans are smarter than Trump

Of what benefit to America is a policy of open borders? Please be specific.
I am not your assistant, and your mommy doesn't work here.

Make your points all by your big boy self. First hint: we don't have an open border policy, nor did I suggest it. So, you might want to avoid arguing against the little strawman you just invented, because you sound stupid.

At some point buddy you need to actually post some accurate information, even if by accident. Repairs were done in 2019-2021 across
Both administrations. Trump over promised and over sold the effectiveness of the wall, that is his fault. The only thing Trump did to slow illegal immigration was let Covid ravage the economy. It spiked back up coming out of Covid under Trump. Nothing he put in place is working either.

Forum List

Back