Come To The USA

whoisit

Gold Member
Jul 19, 2016
We are a very nice self-loathing bunch here who hate everything about our culture, language and heritage.
Even if our resources are dying up and sold off to other nations like China and ultra rich American oligarchs we will sacrifice our children's future for you and yours.

We are a very nice self-loathing bunch here who hate everything about our culture, language and heritage.
Even if our resources are dying up and sold off to other nations like China and ultra rich American oligarchs we will sacrifice our children's future for you and yours.

What's wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers?

It's funny because he wants us to be more like all the countries who's horrors illegals are fleeing.

All countries have had slaves and Africa still does. Why discuss a subject you seem to have no knowledge of?
I have never wanted to own a person ,have you?
I never denied slavery's existence in other countries, what I asked was what was wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers? Can you answer that question? Because while every country might have had slavers in their past or even have slavers in their present, not every culture venerates those slavers. So what's wrong with hating the cultures that do?

Last edited:

The wall is just a Trump vanity. There's much better ways to stop illegal immigration. Other countries have done it successfully.

Who? And how?

Poland, for instance? With barbed wire and armed militia.

Turkey? With an 800 km wall against Syria, paid for by the EU.
Nope. Saudi Arabia. They fine employers and deport illegals and visa overstayers.

The wall is just a Trump vanity. There's much better ways to stop illegal immigration. Other countries have done it successfully.

I agree. There are better ways to stop the influx. Proven by nations like Korea,China,Saudi Arabia who never get invaded by masses of people wanting a free ride.

I agree. There are better ways to stop the influx. Proven by nations like Korea,China,Saudi Arabia who never get invaded by masses of people wanting a free ride.
Saudi Arabia gave them a six month grace period before they fined the employers and deported the overstayers. No cruelty involved. KSA is nothing like Korea or China. It's a good place to live and work.

I never denied slavery's existence in other countries, what I asked was what was wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers? Can you answer that question? Because while every country might have had slavers in their past or even have slavers in their present, not every culture venerates those slavers. So what's wrong with hating the cultures that do?

I answered your question now answer mine. Why do you not ask Africa or China these questions. We didn't invent slavery but we did fight and die to abolish it. Is one thinks that is what Civil War was really about but either way it did stop slavery.
I have a good idea how about going forward with and take responsibility for your actions and self inflicted problems.
Stop leaving your children, buying white women when you get rich and instead start helping to stop the most dangerous thing to the black man today which is another black man killing him.
Spend some of that money on ghettos and education instead.
The black man does nothing to help his own people but complain and blame.
Race card is less effective now as is victimhood.

I answered your question now answer mine.
No you didnt answer my question. You deflected by introducing a red herring. All countries and civilizations might have slavery in their past or present but not all cultures venerate the slavers. What's wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers? I suspect you don't want to answer because you have no good one.
Why do you not ask Africa or China these questions. We didn't invent slavery but we did fight and die to abolish it. Is one thinks that is what Civil War was really about but either way it did stop slavery.
Point me to an African or a Chinese person who venerates slavers and I'll ask them too.
I have a good idea how about going forward with and take responsibility for your actions and self inflicted problems.
Stop leaving your children, buying white women when you get rich and instead start helping to stop the most dangerous thing to the black man today which is another black man killing him.
None of your racist tropes is an excuse for venerating slavers.
Spend some of that money on ghettos and education instead.
The black man does nothing to help his own people but complain and blame.
Race card is less effective now as is victimhood.
No, racist arguments are less effective now that you morons have gone full retard. It's why you idiots are simply being canceled and ignored in mainstream society.

No you didnt answer my question. You deflected by introducing a red herring. All countries and civilizations might have slavery in their past or present but not all cultures venerate the slavers. What's wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers? I suspect you don't want to answer because you have no good one.

Point me to an African or a Chinese person who venerates slavers and I'll ask them too.

None of your racist tropes is an excuse for venerating slavers.

No, racist arguments are less effective now that you morons have gone full retard. It's why you idiots are simply being canceled and ignored in mainstream society.

Who can't have a debate without using insults,a moron or a civil person?

Who can't have a debate without using insults,a moron or a civil person?
I took your lying to me that you answered my question as an insult. You've yet to answer it. I'll ask again.

What's wrong with hating a culture that venerates slavers?

When you can answer that question you will understand why there is a growing majority of Americans more vocally critical about that culture.

Forum List

Back