Trump's approval rating among hispanics jumps 10%

Everyone loves good jobs...too bad Obama the magic Kenyan didn't know this.....

Media Fail -- Trump's Approval Rating with Hispanics Jumps 10 Points

Lol...media keeps failing and failing....this is hilarious!
Glad to see you warming up to Hispanics
Not gonna happen. To me they are just a tool to be used to get reelected and elected to begin with. They are cockroaches I want NO WHERE near me.
Yes that seems to be the GOP stance.
Nope just mine. I am NOT the typical republican....its why I would have NEVER voted in the 2016 if it hadn't been for Trump. The GOP was controlled by cuckservatives afraid of their own shadows...Trump changed that.

Not gonna happen. To me they are just a tool to be used to get reelected and elected to begin with. They are cockroaches I want NO WHERE near me.
Nope just mine. I am NOT the typical republican....its why I would have NEVER voted in the 2016 if it hadn't been for Trump. The GOP was controlled by cuckservatives afraid of their own shadows...Trump changed that.
Yeah they've taken America to more pro-Israel/Jewish heights than anybody could have ever imagined

Yeah they've taken America to more pro-Israel/Jewish heights than anybody could have ever imagined
Its always been that way unfortunately...always will be far as I can tell...

APPROVE THIS

APPROVE THIS

That's pretty funny....its full of lies but its still absolutely hilarious!

APPROVE THIS

Maybe stretching the truth in some cases but no outright lies that I can see

I know you're a troll Edward, but I'll bite anyway. Trump never said Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. You know this. It was one of the media's first hate hit pieces. He was talking about illegal aliens. He did not ban Muslims. The call for tighter scrutiny on countries with know terrorism only covered a tiny minority of Muslim countries. As for athletes hating America, I doubt he cares what color they are. Even a blind person could see that pissing on your country is not a good way to push an unrelated cause. As for Charlottesville, that is another of the media's greatest hits. At a southern rally about statues, the media focuses on about 200 people, and calls the rest the clan. Somehow, people didn't have a right to support the statues and are automatically bad people. The media is really having to work to push the hate. People just don't care anymore.

APPROVE THIS

Straight out of his mouth, actually.

I know you're a troll Edward, but I'll bite anyway. Trump never said Mexicans are rapists and drug dealers. You know this. It was one of the media's first hate hit pieces. He was talking about illegal aliens. He did not ban Muslims. The call for tighter scrutiny on countries with know terrorism only covered a tiny minority of Muslim countries. As for athletes hating America, I doubt he cares what color they are. Even a blind person could see that pissing on your country is not a good way to push an unrelated cause. As for Charlottesville, that is another of the media's greatest hits. At a southern rally about statues, the media focuses on about 200 people, and calls the rest the clan. Somehow, people didn't have a right to support the statues and are automatically bad people. The media is really having to work to push the hate. People just don't care anymore.
I'll be honest with you I really don't know the meaning of "troll" I did stop reading what you wrote when you said Trump doesn't care what color they are -------and pissing on your country??? WHAT republican didn't piss on Obama for 8 years ?? Name one,,, But don't say scum McConnell

All media is stupid ,,except fox? All Hollywood is stupid ?the majority of voters voting against the POS you gave us are all stupid??? Shame on you for saddling America with this trump and his family garbage

Forum List

Back