Trumps American Carnage: Frontline Documentary

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
How many of you have seen this yet? Put it on your to do list.

Daily Kos is a commie blog and PBS is a liberal-biased un-American outlet.

Jezus. Every thread I've ever seen you make says the same GD thing...lol................. You need a good STFU please.

Jezus. Every thread I've ever seen you make says the same GD thing...lol................. You need a good STFU please.

What were they supposed to talk about, Biden's smarts and accomplishments from 47 years in government?

What were they supposed to talk about, Biden's smarts and accomplishments from 47 years in government?
I heard this is the guy that posts the same thread on 16 other boards? Then he reads them all squeezing his tiny tallywhacker in total excitement.. What a life.

Hey stupid!!. Do you ever fucking comment on your own threads or are you laughing so hard after posting such fucked up shit...Right???

Joe Biden documentary:

250px-ToCatchAPredatorNew.jpg

Please he has severe chronic TDS / Trump OCD.

And he is clearly getting worse.

His family has tried everything.
He refuses to get a job.

I have it taped, I read some pushback from progressives on how it was done, namely, there is a dearth of Democrats in the documentary, who were not included in much of the examination of Trump's four years of division and destruction.

That said, there is only one hour to explain four dark years, and you probably can't include a wide variety of voices. I am going to watch it this week.

Possibly worth watching — if I have time. Of course I’ve watched Trump for 40 years when I lived in NYC and I’ve always known what a pos he is. Whether nonpolitical, Democrat or Republican, he has always been an egotistical, unprincipled, shallow and vulgar “born-with-a-silver-spoon” asshole.

I watched the carnage of this presidency carefully, so like most I’ve long since made up my mind: He’s a demagogue and conman who is a master at grabbing the attention of the media, promoting himself at any cost. A maniacal narcissist.

A “perfect leader” for our rather shallow and ever more conspiracy-obsessed country.

I’d be a bit curious to see how PBS treats Trump’s divisive and disasterous presidency. Probably won’t agree entirely with their approach. Of course it won’t matter if it’s great or terrible. So long as it criticizes Trump, his lunatic true believers will dismiss everything in it and pay absolutely no attention.

Forum List

Back