Trump's Address on Iran On Now

yesterday Trump was the king, and his drones were humping his WAR ASS yammering how he was going to bomb the fk out of Iran

Today he is the king because hes not bombing Iran -

ssdd comedy from the circus.
yeah, we understand your love for terrorists. hug that doll harder for us. BTW, true leaders know when to attack and the strategic value in it. Moral people accept the surrender of their opponent gracefully and extend an olive branch to begin a new. If you thought that Iran meant anything other than appeasing their people with bombing sand, I can't help you, but again, you love that terrorist doll and hug it daily.

Trump's response was the greatest slap of all: he basically said that Iran's "attack" was to pathetic and weenie, that we didn't even consider it a threat worth dignifying with a military response at all! We bitch-slapped them!
No, Trump and his team bitch slapped them. We got to watch a true leader.

Hardly a bitch slap. It was Far more effective leadership moment.

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

For fucks sake you dicks, how much sleep did Trump get in the past 24 hours maybe a couple hours? You sit in the big chair and address the world on little sleep and we'll see how well you speak live on camera. :eusa_hand:

He obviously has gotten plenty of rest:
Trump ordered Iran airstrike 'while on holiday at his golf club' | Metro News

And your point? He works even when he's on holiday? Yeah, that guy never stops working. I hear ya.
remember when Obama never worked because all he did was play Golf and then Trump said he would have No time to play golf because he’d be working to hard and then he got elected and played a ton more golf than Obama but somehow is above reprieve because Trump golf is him actually working really hard. It’s a fun world you live in.

They all are. Yesterday they were trashing Trump for starting WWIII, and today after cleaning the shit out of their pants, they trash him for Not Starting WWIII.

Democrats are too dangerous and unstable to be trusted with any kind of power at all.

Where's the video of the bases that were damaged by the missiles?
None!
Where's the "immediate" retribution for attacking an American base?
Not gonna' happen.
Trump has backed down.
Fat Bastard has backed down.

LOL

Go lick monkey balls. You're just disappointed because you didn't get to call Trump a tyrant Nazi war monger.

None!
Not gonna' happen.
Trump has backed down.

LOL

Go lick monkey balls. You're just disappointed because you didn't get to call Trump a tyrant Nazi war monger.

They are disappointed in the lack of American casualties. Some of them were already begging Iran for mercy while others spent their time demoralizing America with descriptions of the huge fiery retribution we were due for.

This is yet another tremendous disappointment for them. I predict an upsurge in TDS as the remaining liberal psyches break with this latest American win. Years of ass whipping now!

And once again the left media look like the laughing court jesters they are.
Especially CNN, there dire Armageddon take on the killing of their top terrorist - dreading and speculating just how bad Iran's retaliation could be. Speculating about neighboring countries... in the end... the "retaliation" was Iran giving our military heads up they were going to toss some missiles in some empty fields near our bases.
So now...there are a few more holes in Iraq soil.
That's it.
Or... as CNN desperately HOPES for - this was just an evil decoy to a much greater attack.... ANY DAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You knocked wood just then, didn't you?
This is nothing to play around about. It was serious, dude. Let's not go back there with bunch of loose lips.

It's not a lie, It was the Shah's money, not Iran.

What's your source?

It's an easy lookup. Go do it yourself.

You made the claim. The burden of proof is on you.

No it isn't. I could care less if you actually know the truth. I was just trying to help you out.

I don't require your help, snowflake.
You require professional help.

I'll also note that Iran sells over $1B of illegal drugs each year through our southern border. This provides more funding for terrorism - and is another reason to protect the border (along with keeping their terrorist agents out).

:linky::link:

Jeebus, don't you ever read and retain anything?

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

You know, that your link does not support the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs through the southern border...right?

Yes, it does.

Of course your jumping onto Gator's insignificant drivel about the teleprompter. I wouldn't have expected any less.
I haven’t heard Gators analysis but I’m not surprise that others share my view. Do you honestly not cringe just a little while watching him struggle through those speeches? Honestly?

For fucks sake you dicks, how much sleep did Trump get in the past 24 hours maybe a couple hours? You sit in the big chair and address the world on little sleep and we'll see how well you speak live on camera. :eusa_hand:

He obviously has gotten plenty of rest:
Trump ordered Iran airstrike 'while on holiday at his golf club' | Metro News

And your point? He works even when he's on holiday? Yeah, that guy never stops working. I hear ya.
remember when Obama never worked because all he did was play Golf and then Trump said he would have No time to play golf because he’d be working to hard and then he got elected and played a ton more golf than Obama but somehow is above reprieve because Trump golf is him actually working really hard. It’s a fun world you live in.

They ALL lie. Let's start from that point and go from there.

He wasn't having a reading issue, he was having a mouth issue because he is on opioids. You could tell best at the very beginning where he had to keep stretching his tongue and he was severely out of breath.

I'm fine with his message on this one, though.
Cool story

Is there any way to get him a reading tutor? It’s soooo painful watching him try and navigate the teleprompter. I pay for it

Only the dumbshits suffering from TDS, like you.

Trump made very measured speech. Firm but not angry sounding.

Markets opened higher and the price of oil went down. The world knows last night was a nothing burger.

You stupid TDS afflicted Moon Bats have been neutered with your uneducated hatefulness bullshit about Trump being a war monger.

TDS stands for Trump Delusional Syndrome.
exactly, which you wear proudly I see.

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

At least we know he can read.
Good thing Barry Hussein never used a teleprompter, huh?

Scuze moi, but TOTUS was the brains of the outfit.

View attachment 299110

I thought it was Valerie Jarrett + Michele.

I am glad that it looks like things are calming down and tensions are de-escalating. Doubt it'll last too long though, Iran is not going to suddenly become a buncha choir boys. I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't watching where they're putting their supply of missiles for a future attack should it become necessary. And it will become necessary at some point.

I think another good thing here is that the Iranians are now not as hopeful that the Democrats can take Trump down.

None!
Not gonna' happen.
Trump has backed down.

LOL
maybe you should fly over there and see for yourself. I know that you wouldn't have accepted any photo as fact even if one was posted. you're a 'hug a terrorist' kind of guy. Thanks Mark Meadow's.

Your a jerk. There was no struggle there. Go back and watch your floppy bastard. That idiot couldn't talk WITHOUT a prompter. Reading off a screen a pre-written thing just isn't Trump's gig, he likes to speak off the cuff his own words. But this was too serious and important a world event to do that.
First off I’m not talking about Obama. Second I’m not talking about off prompter speeches.
Trump is great off prompter. That’s his sweet spot. He used to make fun of the prompter Guys until Conway shoved one up his butt. Maybe that’s why he’s having such a hard time reading it.

And once again the left media look like the laughing court jesters they are.
Especially CNN, there dire Armageddon take on the killing of their top terrorist - dreading and speculating just how bad Iran's retaliation could be. Speculating about neighboring countries... in the end... the "retaliation" was Iran giving our military heads up they were going to toss some missiles in some empty fields near our bases.
So now...there are a few more holes in Iraq soil.
That's it.
Or... as CNN desperately HOPES for - this was just an evil decoy to a much greater attack.... ANY DAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
You knocked wood just then, didn't you?
This is nothing to play around about. It was serious, dude. Let's not go back there with bunch of loose lips.
There is a difference between a group of talking heads (on any "news" outlet) speculating on any number of things. But CNN is hopeful... I have absolutely zero doubt a significant number of CNN elites would have been secretly gleeful if some US soldiers were killed so they could spend all day today making Trump out to be a maniac rouge war criminal. I am serious. No doubt about it. Their hate for Trump clouds any sentiment of patriotism.

I'll also note that Iran sells over $1B of illegal drugs each year through our southern border. This provides more funding for terrorism - and is another reason to protect the border (along with keeping their terrorist agents out).

:linky::link:

Jeebus, don't you ever read and retain anything?

The secret backstory of how Obama let Hezbollah off the hook

You know, that your link does not support the 1 billion dollars worth of drugs through the southern border...right?

Yes, it does.

You might want to work on your reading comprehension, it really sucks...the 1 billion was for a whole host of things that did not all have to do with this country.

that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities.

And your link does not once talk about the southern border.

Last week a deal with China, this week Iran gets backed down, what’s next!? Cure for aids? Lol winning feels so good

Watched the Speech and in my opinion Trump was most likely advised by Senate and even House members of his own political party take the shallow victory and let not get dragged into a conflict.

Also willing to bet a call from Putin and was told let slow this disaster train down unless you want a full scale war.

My spin of it is that Trump want to play nice now but the question is does Iran play nice or wait until near the election to do something that could sway the vote against Trump?

All I know is Gawd Help us and I am back to meditating and dreaming of Ana De Armas because now I have to turn off the REM song End of the World as we know it...

Has anyone ever been worse reading off a teleprompter? He never took his eyes off of it. I wonder if they have a little dot that moves along as he reads like a karaoke machine.

At least we know he can read.
Good thing Barry Hussein never used a teleprompter, huh?

Scuze moi, but TOTUS was the brains of the outfit.

View attachment 299110

I thought it was Valerie Jarrett + Michele.

I am glad that it looks like things are calming down and tensions are de-escalating. Doubt it'll last too long though, Iran is not going to suddenly become a buncha choir boys. I wouldn't be surprised if we aren't watching where they're putting their supply of missiles for a future attack should it become necessary. And it will become necessary at some point.

My take: Iran is engaging in a huge internal power struggle now that Soleimani (and other leaders) are gone. They are screwed. Trump has the strong hand, and they know it.

Forum List

Back