TrumpO will be the 2nd President in US history “not to have a single year of 3 percent growth”

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22617508
Post all five of Obama's last years in office.

I already did - a few posts back. Just comparing TrumpO’s best years to Obama’s.

TrumpO has yet to post a GDP full year higher than Obama’s three highest.

And right now TrumpO’s tax cut for the rich stimulus plan is in its death spiral.

1.5 percent — June 28, 2019
The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.5 percent on June 28, down from 1.9 percent on June 26.

What did the TrumpO tax cuts for the rich do but put the US taxpayers deeper and deeper in debt.,

You need to quit worshipping the pussy grabber in chief and take a hard look at economic reality.

TrumpO has you conned into believing some mighty bogus bullshit:

Such as:

Real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.5 percent is the greatest US economy ever.

Please Explain why you are so gullible and stupid to believe that.

I already did - a few posts back. Just comparing TrumpO’s best years to Obama’s.

And right now TrumpO’s tax cut for the rich stimulus plan is in its death spiral.

The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.5 percent on June 28, down from 1.9 percent on June 26.

What did the TrumpO tax cuts for the rich do but put the US taxpayers deeper and deeper in debt.,

You need to quit worshipping the pussy grabber in chief and take a hard look at economic reality.

Such as:

Real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.5 percent is the greatest US economy ever.

I already did - a few posts back.

In what post?

miketx, post: 22617129, member
Poor butthurt loser.

Just in from the Atlanta Fed:

“real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.5 percent”

TrumpO stimulated the wealthy investor class folks on his way to trillion dollar budget deficits for years to come - for 1.5 GDP within a year.

....and you think pointing that out is the result of being butt hurt because TrumpO won.

You are not a conservative.

You are an idiot with no intelligible comment or concern about the fundamental serious problem regarding TrumpO’s greatest economy bullshit.

miketx, post: 22617129, member
Poor butthurt loser.

Just in from the Atlanta Fed:

“real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.5 percent”

TrumpO stimulated the wealthy investor class folks on his way to trillion dollar budget deficits for years to come - for 1.5 GDP within a year.

....and you think pointing that out is the result of being butt hurt because TrumpO won.

You are not a conservative.

You are an idiot with no intelligible comment or concern about the fundamental serious problem regarding TrumpO’s greatest economy bullshit.
No I'm just one of the growing number of people who don't believe everything they see on TV or the internet.

Such as:

In what post?

This one dumbass TrumpO bootlikker.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22611138
You're lying. Obama's last year GDP was up 1.6%.
2017 was up 2.2%.
2018 was up 2.9%

No lying here. You need to watch who you call a liar. You must be too stupid to understand what is being compared.

It’s based on TrumpO’s very own words:

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

TrumpO set the criteria at “single year of 3 percent growth”.

TrumpO’s context is based on the full eight years that Obama was President.

Why are you so stupid to think TrumpO was talking about Obama’s “last year”?

Aren’t you ashamed of your public display of ignorance?

What I said is EXACTLY true.

View attachment 266664

You can see that it is the cold hard truth when I wrote “TrumpO has not improved GDP one iota above Obama’s 2.9.”

Are you such a huge dumbass and that is why you called that statement a lie?

Or do you know you were lying but hoped no one would notice?

miketx, post: 22618755
No I'm just one of the growing number of people who don't believe everything they see on TV or the internet.

Can you be specific.

What have I posted that you don’t believe?

Such as:

In what post?

This one dumbass TrumpO bootlikker.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22611138
You're lying. Obama's last year GDP was up 1.6%.
2017 was up 2.2%.
2018 was up 2.9%

No lying here. You need to watch who you call a liar. You must be too stupid to understand what is being compared.

It’s based on TrumpO’s very own words:

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Trump's claim about Obama's weak economic growth is limited

TrumpO set the criteria at “single year of 3 percent growth”.

TrumpO’s context is based on the full eight years that Obama was President.

Why are you so stupid to think TrumpO was talking about Obama’s “last year”?

Aren’t you ashamed of your public display of ignorance?

What I said is EXACTLY true.

View attachment 266664

You can see that it is the cold hard truth when I wrote “TrumpO has not improved GDP one iota above Obama’s 2.9.”

Are you such a huge dumbass and that is why you called that statement a lie?

Or do you know you were lying but hoped no one would notice?

And yet, you're the moron who mentioned Obama's last 5 years of weak economic performance, but only listed 3 years. It's almost like you knew his numbers would prove Trump did better, eh?

upload_2019-6-28_18-48-56.png

Look at that, 5 years with an average of 2.2%.

I was right, again.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22619774
I was right, again

Right about what? TrumpO has not produced a full year of GDP above 2.9%.

TrumpO pointed out that Obama was the first Prez never to have a full year’s growth above 3.0.

So what are you right about?

Does it suck for you to know that .....
  • Latest forecast: 1.5 percent — June 28, 2019 The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.5 percent on June 28, down from 1.9 percent on June 26.
....... your TrumpO will never deliver on his promise and/or expectation to preside over a full year of GDP higher than the 2.9 that Obama had in 2015.

Last edited:
Toddsterpatriot, post: 22619774
I was right, again

Right about what? TrumpO has not produced a full year of GDP above 2.9%.

TrumpO pointed out that Obama was the first Prez never to have a full year’s growth above 3.0.

So what are you right about?

Does it suck for you to know that .....
  • Latest forecast: 1.5 percent — June 28, 2019 The GDPNow model estimate for real GDP growth (seasonally adjusted annual rate) in the second quarter of 2019 is 1.5 percent on June 28, down from 1.9 percent on June 26.
....... your TrumpO will never deliver on his promise and/or expectation to preside over a full year of GDP higher than the 2.9 that Obama had in 2015.

Right about what?

About Trump having higher GDP growth than Obozo, of course.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22620781,

TrumpO’s exact words were:

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth,

The title of this thread is:

“TrumpO will be the 2nd President in US history “not to have a single year of 3 percent growth”

You are posting on this thread.

You should be able to read two words.

Single Year.

Yet you continue to show your blatant ignorance by arguing that a single year of Obama’s term is the AVERAGE of eight years .

You are a dumbass.

TrumoO does NOT have higher GDP growth than Obama and he never will.

When you join a thread try to at least understand the title.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22620787
Trump has a 2.2 and a 2.9 thus far.

Obama has a 2.2 , and a 2.9 and a 2.5 and a 1.6 and a 1.8.

You are a dumbass.

The measure is of ‘single year’ not average over eight years compared to an average over three years.

Last edited:
Toddsterpatriot, post: 22620781,

TrumpO’s exact words were:

"Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth,

The title of this thread is:

“TrumpO will be the 2nd President in US history “not to have a single year of 3 percent growth”

You are posting on this thread.

You should be able to read two words.

Single Year.

Yet you continue to show your blatant ignorance by arguing that a single year of Obama’s term is the AVERAGE of eight years .

You are a dumbass.

TrumoO does NOT have higher GDP growth than Obama and he never will.

When you join a thread try to at least understand the title.

Wow, Trump still hasn't had a year over 3%. Alert the media!!!

He's still had better GDP growth than Obozo.

Toddsterpatriot, post: 22620886
Nah, my measure is average.

Yes because you are a dumbass.

You must recognize that TrumpO critisized Obama for having not one single year above 3.0..

And the truth that TrumpO has no single year above 2.9 forces you to pretend TrumpO never said what he said.

That’s because you are sucked into TrumpO’s cult.

The reality remains that by TrumpO’s clear and direct way to measure a president’s success or failure on the economy, leaves your cult master not one whit better than Obama.

TrumpO’s way. TrumpO is no better.

So you deny reality by inserting your own reality.

The ‘average’ American has one testicle and one mammary gland.

What does that average have to do with reality.

Think about it idiot.

Forum List

Back