Trumpettes, is it worth it?

The Republicans under Reagan were the party of pride, hope and optimism. And we kicked ass. So now you've done a 180. You're the party of fear, cowardice and pessimism. We can't compete against foreigners. They work harder and we'll lose. We can't compete. Well, as a career manager and management consultant I know we kick ass. But you're declaring defeat and making it happen. Let's seal the economic borders, we suck, our workers are lazy and our management sucks. Got it. Actually you suck.

So was it worth it? Now we get Hillary. Wow, what a victory. Thanks ...
The non-white vote was virtually a non-factor in 1980, moron.

Reagan wouldn't have a prayer of winning the presidency today, much less a governorship in fucking California.

Bull shit
You are denial.

You think demographics changed Reagan from 49 States to a loss, you're the one in denial
You are a complete goof.

Millennials alone(my generation btw)would destroy Reagan.

The Hispanic population and even the Asians literally took away California from Republicans forever btw.

49 States to a loss, yeah ... He won California, New York, Maryland, Oregon, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Delaware. He won freaking Massachusetts. You're a whack job

The non-white vote was virtually a non-factor in 1980, moron.

Reagan wouldn't have a prayer of winning the presidency today, much less a governorship in fucking California.

Bull shit
You are denial.

You think demographics changed Reagan from 49 States to a loss, you're the one in denial
You are a complete goof.

The Hispanic population and even the Asians literally took away California from Republicans forever btw.

49 States to a loss, yeah ... He won California, New York, Maryland, Oregon, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Delaware. He won freaking Massachusetts. You're a whack job
He would lose all of those states handily today.

Reagan wouldn't even have a fucking prayer in Virginia today.

Actually the liberal controlled historically incorrect school system we have is the change, not so much the demographic. In fact the only rapidly expanding demographic is illegal aliens. Unless they are allowed to vote as citizens it would be the same demographic, but with an indoctrinated uneducated voter pool who have NO idea what really happened in this country. most of them think the USA had slaves for three hundred years because that is what liberal lying politicians want them to think. Most of them think Trump said "Women who get abortions should be punished", He did not. Same shit different propaganda day for liberals. I do know this thousands of people have died because of the stupid things hillary clinton has done, and if she is elected thousands more will. As far as I know Trump hasn't done anything that got anyone killed yet.

Bull shit
You are denial.

You are a complete goof.

Right, Reagan would lose the deep blue States now. You projected a loss, whack job

You are denial.

You are a complete goof.

Right, Reagan would lose the deep blue States now. You projected a loss, whack job
He would lose, moron

Trump is only winning right now(shockingly)because he bucked the traditional Republican platform enough to win.

You are a complete goof.

He would lose, moron

Trump is only winning right now(shockingly)because he bucked the traditional Republican platform enough to win.

Yes, the guy who won 49/50 would lose because you said so. I'm a "moron" because I don't recognize that. I'm convinced now, thanks. I'm not going to make any sudden movements, just back away ... slowly ...

Trump was the only one who had even a slight chance of winning against the democrat machine.......jeb was falling all over himself and waged 140 million dollars....

It would be great if Trump wins...and a disaster if he doesn't....

Cruz was the Reagan heir and would have mopped the floor with the corrupt, arrogant wench
Not even close.

Trump was winning before Obama got involved and Obama and the celebrities singlehandedly changed that.

Trump has never been winning
------------------------------------------------------------------- did you say somethin there Kaz !!

Trump was the only one who had even a slight chance of winning against the democrat machine.......jeb was falling all over himself and waged 140 million dollars....

Cruz was the Reagan heir and would have mopped the floor with the corrupt, arrogant wench
Not even close.

Trump was winning before Obama got involved and Obama and the celebrities singlehandedly changed that.

------------------------------------------------------------------- did you say somethin there Kaz !!

Yes, he was never winning in the polls

Not even close.

Yes, he was never winning in the polls
----------------------------------------------- polls mean nothing as TRUMP 'MAY' be the next President of the USA Kaz !!

Forum List

Back