Being president is no shield from criminal prosecution.

R

rdean

Republicans have pretty much shot their wad on Hillary's private server.

U.S. lawmakers to press AOL for Powell's State Department emails

I would prefer the emails on a private server than an AOL account for obvious reasons. Colin turned over zero. Not a single email. Something USMB Republicans desperate to ignore.

You've Got Hacked: AOL Confirms 'Significant Number' of Mail Users Hit - NBC News

But Trump? My God.

Worse, is his Foundation scam. The press wouldn't even report on it. It took one lone reporter to find out what's going on.

First, it's NOT a foundation. It was never certified. Like Trump U, it's a scam. How many millions going how far back has Trump squeezed from that pyramid scheme? What about his bribes? What about the IRS fine? Republicans on the USMB say "It's the scale". Meaning, so what if it wasn't certified. It wasn't that big.

Yea, until you look into the untold millions that have passed through it. How many times has Trump used it as a Tax Shelter?

Do you realize that Trump will have to pay back every single cent he's taken into the foundation over decades? All of his taxes will need to be re-examined to find out what he did't pay? And that means his billion dollar deduction over 20 years will be re-examined. Now that we know he counted other people's loses as his own when he should have counted forgiven debt as income. Don't know what I'm talking about. Don't worry. You'll find out.

Trump's court career is just beginning, win or lose.

If Hillary becomes president, Republicans still going after her will pay a price. They will no longer be able to deny it's not about justice. We know it's about persecution.

Nixon found that out.

And if the FBI indicts the POTUS then the Congress will impeach him/her too.

The the VP will become POTUS same as Jerry Ford.

Republicans have pretty much shot their wad on Hillary's private server.

U.S. lawmakers to press AOL for Powell's State Department emails

I would prefer the emails on a private server than an AOL account for obvious reasons. Colin turned over zero. Not a single email. Something USMB Republicans desperate to ignore.

You've Got Hacked: AOL Confirms 'Significant Number' of Mail Users Hit - NBC News

But Trump? My God.

Worse, is his Foundation scam. The press wouldn't even report on it. It took one lone reporter to find out what's going on.

First, it's NOT a foundation. It was never certified. Like Trump U, it's a scam. How many millions going how far back has Trump squeezed from that pyramid scheme? What about his bribes? What about the IRS fine? Republicans on the USMB say "It's the scale". Meaning, so what if it wasn't certified. It wasn't that big.

Yea, until you look into the untold millions that have passed through it. How many times has Trump used it as a Tax Shelter?

Do you realize that Trump will have to pay back every single cent he's taken into the foundation over decades? All of his taxes will need to be re-examined to find out what he did't pay? And that means his billion dollar deduction over 20 years will be re-examined. Now that we know he counted other people's loses as his own when he should have counted forgiven debt as income. Don't know what I'm talking about. Don't worry. You'll find out.

Trump's court career is just beginning, win or lose.

If Hillary becomes president, Republicans still going after her will pay a price. They will no longer be able to deny it's not about justice. We know it's about persecution.

Hillary is a criminal, she won't be held accountable, you think your insight is what?

Apparently the presidency is a shield from criminal prosecution but not impeachment.

Exactly- a President must be impeached and convicted by the Senate- removed from office- before he or she can be criminally prosecuted for anything.

Forum List

Back