Trumpcare has Arrived

Trump kills subsidies, millions of customers kill policies, millions of customers kill Republicans at mid term elections, then kill Trump in 2020.

PERFECT !
Crazy Donnie's presiduncy was already dead. Apparently he wants a much bigger record of failure. One for the record books!
I love it. the left still doesn't know how business works. good thing trump does.

if Republitards insist on self destruction then step aside and let them self destruct.

Who am I to judge ?

It does appear that Trump is making HC insurance more expensive both by cutting subsidies and making it easier to charge more for older and sicker, and he's aiming that directly at republicans in congress.

I'm not sure if he and Bannon are expecting this to help primary republicans or whether there is no strategy beyond being pissed off.

The ONLY strategy for Trump is to fire-up his base of cultists....trump does NOT care if the 2018 midterms slaughter republicans....his only care is accolades from his moronic following.

Trump kills subsidies, millions of customers kill policies, millions of customers kill Republicans at mid term elections, then kill Trump in 2020.

PERFECT !
trump kills subsidies, insurance companies now know no more free money, insurance rates must come down to get business. economics 101.
O'rly? How was that working out before ObamaCare?

I'll tell you. Insurance rates were outpacing inflation and GDP for DECADES, pricing more and more Americans out of the market.

You clearly don't know a thing about economics.

if Republitards insist on self destruction then step aside and let them self destruct.

Who am I to judge ?

the only way to "break the spell" of Trump cult members, is to hit them in their wallet....and, you're right, step aside and let the sanity return.

PERFECT !
trump kills subsidies, insurance companies now know no more free money, insurance rates must come down to get business. economics 101.

easy, it wasn't across state lines. see the beauty is that piece. you're welcome.

I get it, you know more than the CBO.

You, the person who likely peaked in middle school and now whose life revolves around hating on dum libs on the internet know more than the CBO.
I don't hate anyone, but it's common sense that competition will lower prices. I guess you and the cbo know nothing about economics.

Solid analysis, you know more than the CBO about economics.

Being as smart as you are, you'd think you would have done more with your life. No?
You know nothing about me. Goes back to that you have no credibility again. Lol

I know you think you're smarter than the CBO on financial topics.

Funny, right?
I know supply and demand, do you?

BBBBAAAWWWWWWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ... thats some funny shit.

TrumpCare is basically going to be what we had before ObamaCare.

You thought insurance rates skyrocketed under ObamaCare? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Just wait.

It does appear that Trump is making HC insurance more expensive both by cutting subsidies and making it easier to charge more for older and sicker, and he's aiming that directly at republicans in congress.

I'm not sure if he and Bannon are expecting this to help primary republicans or whether there is no strategy beyond being pissed off.

The ONLY strategy for Trump is to fire-up his base of cultists....trump does NOT care if the 2018 midterms slaughter republicans....his only care is accolades from his moronic following.
and the simple fact that trump only cares about his tiny base if proof he won't run again. He does not care about anybody nor anything. He just wants his name in history and he does not care if it is good or bad history.

Welcome back to the Republican health care plan:

289zk1j.gif

Chart shows staggering rise in health insurance costs

TrumpCare is basically going to be what we had before ObamaCare.

You thought insurance rates skyrocketed under ObamaCare? BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Just wait.
no it isn't, it takes buying insurance across state lines. did you miss that piece? did they have that before obummerfail?

and the simple fact that trump only cares about his tiny base if proof he won't run again. He does not care about anybody nor anything. He just wants his name in history and he does not care if it is good or bad history.
nice projection bubba!!!!

He just wants his name in history and he does not care if it is good or bad history.

As P.T.Barnum once stated......"I don't care what the newspapers say about me as long as they spell my name right."

PERFECT !

easy, it wasn't across state lines. see the beauty is that piece. you're welcome.
"Insurance across state lines" is a carefully worded hoax, just for you, rube. :lol:

As usual, the Trumpbots absolve Trump from all fault (which is itself ironic after the Madrassa Messiah years), but they are imo partially correct in that Trump's EOs are aimed at congress.

A president typically has a duty to set a legislative agenda with parameters of what legislation should accomplish, and there cannot be any factual dispute he failed to do that. Ryan cobbled together a bill that cut Medicaid funding enough to get the Freedom Caucus, and Trump praised the bil until it got to the Senate where it became a "mean" bill. And ultimately the Turtle couldn't get 50 gop votes because the senators simply didn't trust the House on Medicaid and weren't inclined to take whatever came out of a conference.

But Trump's failure doesn't absolve Mitch and Ryan. I'm honestly surprised they gave Trump as much deference as they did; they pretty much treated him like a "real" president, even though they had to know doesn't have any conservative ideology for them to find common ground. And, he tasked them with an impossibility - congress cannot totally rewrite healthcare policy in one day ... or six months. McCain is right. Congress was created to follow a process to achieve legislation, and that process was totally ignored especially in the Senate

The Legislative Process: Overview (Video)

I thought Mitch would march his merry was as majority leader to enact a republican agenda without allowing Trump to have much of a role in legislating, and just present him with bills to sign.

And in the end, the 30-35% of Trumpbots will continue to absolve the Orange Orb of incompetence and probably election crimes.

And probably election crimes. Yup, we're just waiting here for you whack jobs to make up more BS.
on cuuuuuue, Trumpbot. LOL

That's what happens when you constantly make stupid comments.

hes been trying to get thrown out on his ass ever since he won. He's so stupid it took him 9 months to do it.

the art of the deal .

:lmao:

What are the odds the same pseudocons who flew into histrionics every time insurance rates went up under ObamaCare will do the same going forward under TrumpCare?

I think we all know.

:lol:

289zk1j.gif

Forum List

Back