Trump: Wow! Congratulations to Greg Gutfeld, a one time Trump Hater who has come all the way home. His Ratings easily beat no talent Stephen Colbert

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this is awesome!

"Wow! Congratulations to Greg Gutfeld, a one time Trump Hater who has come all the way home. His Ratings easily beat no talent Stephen Colbert, nice guy Jimmy Fallon, and wacko “last placer” Jimmy Kimmel. Greg built his show from scratch, and did a great job in doing so "

this is awesome!

"Wow! Congratulations to Greg Gutfeld, a one time Trump Hater who has come all the way home. His Ratings easily beat no talent Stephen Colbert, nice guy Jimmy Fallon, and wacko “last placer” Jimmy Kimmel. Greg built his show from scratch, and did a great job in doing so "

Wonderful to see!

Do y'all sell advertising?
Does Rump?

Because there's no other basis for "congratulations" on advertising rates, is there.

this is awesome!

Who is Greg Gutfeld?

How do you fail at a network late show? It's almost impossible - but the likes of colbert and kimmel have managed the impossible. Both are insufferable, whining c*nts with nothing to say. Their monologues are used in 37 countries as death-by-slow-torture. I literally can't imagine a functioning human being trying to wade through more than 30 seconds of that tedious, whining drivel. kimmel is married to a butt-ugly mutt that would stop traffic, so his angry bitterness is understandable. Fallon is marginally funny, but 10 minutes of that goes a long way.

Greg is quickwitted and will horsefuck a marxist Dim shitstain when it's needed. So, good luck to him.

• Banned
"i foolishly thought Trump had no chance. i liked Rubio, because he scared the Clintons the most. not only was i wrong, i was a hypocrite" - Gutfeld

this is awesome!

Wonderful to see!

Does Rump?

Because there's no other basis for "congratulations" on advertising rates, is there.

Biscuit-boy Bromide and Booze Man "dislike" the fact that broadcast ratings are advertising tools.

Tough shit.

this is awesome!

Wonderful to see!

Does Rump?

Except that they’re morons who parrot everything the orange psychopath says

this is awesome!

Wonderful to see!

Does Rump?

Except that they’re morons who parrot everything the orange psychopath says

Yeah, I'd be pissed off too, if a house fell on my sister.

this is awesome!

Wonderful to see!

Does Rump?

Biscuit-boy Bromide and Booze Man "dislike" the fact that broadcast ratings are advertising tools.

Tough shit.

what a ferocious loser!

Forum List

Back