Trump won't cancel RNC Convention

If the economy is still shut down by that distant date, the country will be afflicted with all kinds of 3rd world afflictions like dysentery, Cholera and Leprosy- really will make coronavirus seem pretty irrelevant.

The news doesn't get any better than this. All those Repubtards in one place for days and days, rubbing together, hugging, kissing and groping!

It's a dream come true. Bigly!!!!!

You'd stand a far better chance of dying at the Democrat Convention. Milwaukee is an utter shithole. I predict that many of those Democratic conventioners will be robbed, raped, and murdered while they're out buying their drugs and picking up prostitutes there.

The news doesn't get any better than this. All those Repubtards in one place for days and days, rubbing together, hugging, kissing and groping!

You'd stand a far better chance of dying at the Democrat Convention. Milwaukee is an utter shithole. I predict that many of those Democratic conventioners will be robbed, raped, and murdered while they're out buying their drugs and picking up prostitutes there.

Good point. It is a lot more likely that we'll get a cure for CV by summer than a cure for getting shot in the back by thugs.

Good point. It is a lot more likely that we'll get a cure for CV by summer than a cure for getting shot in the back by thugs.

Coronvirus may work from sunup to sundown, but a Milwaukee street thug's work is never done.
:auiqs.jpg:

How is this any different from the DNC convention?

All those Demtards in one place groping, rubbing, hugging, kissing....

and Biden the nasty, wanting to smell and feel anyone under 10?

Rubbing, groping and kissing?

Joe Biden is attending the convention?

I dunno.

Astrostar seems to be all excited about it!

Why would anyone be excited about being packed in an auditorium with several thousand other leftists?

I would imagine that the smell of sweat, urine, feces, spoiled milk, pot, vomit, patchouli oil, and bad sex all mixed together in that crowd would be sickening.

Why would anyone be excited about being packed in an auditorium with several thousand other leftists?

I would imagine that the smell of sweat, urine, feces, spoiled milk, pot, vomit, patchouli oil, and bad sex all mixed together in that crowd would be sickening.

Leftists love each other???

Leftists love each other???

Yes. They "love" each other in strange perverted ways that normal people think are disgusting.

I doubt the convention will be held in August if the Great American Power Grab continues into mid-June. If it does America will be in flames as frustrated liberals lash out as they do each weekend in Chicago. Most dangerous places when it hits the fan? #3 - a marijuana botique #2 a liquor store #1 the toilet paper aisle in any store.

I doubt the convention will be held in August if the Great American Power Grab continues into mid-June. If it does America will be in flames as frustrated liberals lash out as they do each weekend in Chicago. Most dangerous places when it hits the fan? #3 - a marijuana botique #2 a liquor store #1 the toilet paper aisle in any store.

There won't be a country if these idiots keep business closed. We'll be in the ice age then. If we're not back in three weeks a series of cataclysmic events will start to cascade.

How is this any different from the DNC convention?

All those Demtards in one place groping, rubbing, hugging, kissing....

and Biden the nasty, wanting to smell and feel anyone under 10?

Difference is attendance. Dem rallies have 1% the people Trumps rallies have. They can easily distance.

Biden is disgusting, and now he has lost what little mind he ever had. Obama picked him as a dumb pawn.

Forum List

Back