Trump won't cancel RNC Convention

How is this any different from the DNC convention?

All those Demtards in one place groping, rubbing, hugging, kissing....

and Biden the nasty, wanting to smell and feel anyone under 10?

Difference is attendance. Dem rallies have 1% the people Trumps rallies have. They can easily distance.

Biden is disgusting, and now he has lost what little mind he ever had. Obama picked him as a dumb pawn.

B. Hussein O picked Sleepy Joe as an "insurance policy" against impeachment or efforts to remove him. His thought was that Republicans were patriotic enough not to inflict Bite Me on America.

He put Biden on a mission to "find a cure for cancer" to keep him busy.

Difference is attendance. Dem rallies have 1% the people Trumps rallies have. They can easily distance.

Biden is disgusting, and now he has lost what little mind he ever had. Obama picked him as a dumb pawn.

B. Hussein O picked Sleepy Joe as an "insurance policy" against impeachment or efforts to remove him. His thought was that Republicans were patriotic enough not to inflict Bite Me on America.

Why did you type "insurance policy" in quotes? Pretending Obama used those words?

Why did you type "insurance policy" in quotes? Pretending Obama used those words?

What other reason would say that Obama chose a goof like Biden for?

And he failed on the cancer cure. Like he failed on everything except corrupt money and sniffing children.

And he failed on the cancer cure. Like he failed on everything except corrupt money and sniffing children.

Even the libs knew he was going to fail on the cancer issue. However, it did keep him out of Barry's hair

Trump is in hell because he cannot have any more rallies. It's the only thing he actually likes about his job.

Rubbing, groping and kissing?

Joe Biden is attending the convention?

I dunno.

Astrostar seems to be all excited about it!

Why would anyone be excited about being packed in an auditorium with several thousand other leftists?

I would imagine that the smell of sweat, urine, feces, spoiled milk, pot, vomit, patchouli oil, and bad sex all mixed together in that crowd would be sickening.
but you prefer Trump rallys?
DTV7B7CXkAAXX-R.jpg

The DNC convention is in July I have not heard of any plans for them to cancel it. The Republicans is in August it seems a bit premature to talk about canceling either.
hey don't need a convention. It's already sold to Hillary. But Biden won't mind 'cause by then he won't even remember he was VP - so long, long ago - let alone remember campaigning.

Forum List

Back