Trump WON South Carolina!

Thats about as crazy as saying never Bidens are donating to Trump. It's just plain ole democrats donating to Haley.

There are no Democrats donating to Haley.

Heres some more numbers you better pray harder over.

30% of Republicans voted for Haley

60% of independents voted for Haley

73% of moderates voted for Haley

54% of non evangelicals voted for Haley

And that's in one of the reddest states in the country.

Here's some interesting reading for you, from a not so left leaning publication;

Actually, as a Dem, I fear Biden running against Haley more than Trump.
Trump has slightly over 50 percent of the public who will not vote for him under any condition.

Haley is young and likable
I do not. A sizable portion of Republican voters will not vote then. Or enough for them to lose handily. I feel your revenge. To see how fast we lost our nation is incredible. We are a larger one and the loss of unalienable rights does not compute to people. As we get poorer, we will notice. Look how fast people ought into the Jan. 6 Insurrection show. The Patriot Act, Homeland Security, the TSA and so much more. They are our friends I tell you. Two of the worst words we know.....Democracy and Comply...You are free...you are free....Democracy and Comply. Yes, you are revenge.

Fixed that for ya...

Screenshot_20240225-093002-807.png

Just ask any of Trumps wives if he is a Cheater.
Except Ivanna who Trump pushed down the stairs and buried her on the Golf Course
Your attempts to derail the thread have been noted. Stay on topic, which has nothing to do with Ivanna, Trump's wives, etc.

Link to what?
I am just looking at the trend, and if things continue the way they have been trending for Trump since last summer he will be in dire financial straits by late summer of this year, convicted of multiple felonies, hated by all Republicans for bankrupting the RNC's treasury on himself at the expense of down ballot Republican candidates, and (most likely) behind bars.
No one will be voting for him.
The GOP will, in effect, be running a candidate that cannot win.
Don't believe me?
Well, this time last year you were predicting there was zero chance Trump would ever even be charged with a crime.
So you kinda suck at analyzing trends.

Link to what?
I am just looking at the trend, and if things continue the way they have been trending for Trump since last summer he will be in dire financial straits by late summer of this year, convicted of multiple felonies, hated by all Republicans for bankrupting the RNC's treasury on himself at the expense of down ballot Republican candidates, and (most likely) behind bars.
No one will be voting for him.
The GOP will, in effect, be running a candidate that cannot win.
Don't believe me?
Well, this time last year you were predicting there was zero chance Trump would ever even be charged with a crime.
So you kinda suck at analyzing trends.
Trumps recent record in court cases have not been promising.

His lawyers are bottom shelf and do whatever Trump tells them.
As much as is lawyers tell Trump to just STFU, Trump can’t help himself and ruins any potential defense.

Your favorite President just won SC! I wonder if Nicky will drop our or keep going? Awesome President Trump! :)
He lost 40% of the vote.
40%....in a southern state.
This doesn't bode well for the general election.
It looks like MAGAts are going to wind up nominating the ONLY person Joe Biden can beat in November!
Keep up the good work y'all!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back