Trump won over Hillary primarily because Americans are incredibly stupid

The notion that you progs are the smart ones and the rest of us are abject morons is precisely why you lost. People have tired of your condescending bullshit about everyone outside of NY, DC or LA being hayseeds.
Are you saying that republicans vote out of spite?
I'm not really a Republican, I vote that way but I voted for Trump specifically because I saw what Trump was doing to the left. Of course I liked many of his policies but others had good ideas too. No one else was making liberals poop their baby diapers though.
So it is spite.
Spite, Schmite. Call whatever you like. Now go change your diapers.

You voted out of spite. How pathetic.

73363597.jpg

Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original
^^^ This ^^^

That's not why Trump won. He only won by getting a few thousand votes in 3 states. He got those votes over trade and jobs issues. Hillary's loss had nothing to do with Mac1958s rant.

So he won the votes on the merits of his platform but didn't win on his merits... Which one is it?

What merits are you talking about? I didn't know an immature, emotionally unstable MALE drama queen had any "merits?"

20150805edcmc-a_0.jpg

He is the one saying he was elected on the merits of his trade agenda.

I say this with some caveats:

1) For the most part I did not like Hillary. She had a few strong qualities, but she was a terrible candidate. She was terrible at campaigning. It was incredibly embarrassing she lost to a degenerate like Donald Trump. A couple of her scandals had some degree to truth to them even if for the most part Faux News and republicans wildly exaggerated them.

2) It didn't help that the Russian puppets at Wikileaks targeted one political party to influence the election.

3) if Hillary had lost against a reasonable moderate like Romney or Huntsman, I could forgive the American people for making the still stupid mistake of electing a republican.

4) Lastly, I agree the DNC is corrupt and completely untrustworthy. They also majorly failed in explaining why the democrat party is better for average joe than the souless GOP who only cares about the profits of the richest among us. Can you imagine the troves of corruption we would find in the RNC emails? We didn't because Putin/Wikileaks knew helping a peon like Trump win was in the best interests of Russia.

However, despite all of that, Trump still should have easily lost. I think it is nothing short of a nightmare that ANY other republican in the 2016 race is not president instead. I wouldn't be happy in the least if Ted Cruz was currently president. I can't stand that creepy piece of shit, but at least I know he has some level of professionalism and intelligence when it would come to being president. At least Cruz would have understood the basics in designing public policy.

Hell, I would GLADLY take GW Bush over Trump and that says A LOT.

Trump on the other hand is no smarter or more emotionally mature than the degenerate sitting at the corner of the bar at 2AM spouting off conspiracy theories he saw on InfoWars. Trump is an unprecedented disaster in American politics.

All of his corrupt bullshit should have been more than enough for the large majority of American voters to say "fine, I'll vote for Hillary. It sucks, but obviously anyone is better than Trump."
Feel better now little snowflake?

It seems the OP just hasn't learned. You can't win over voters by calling them names. It just doesn't work. Perhaps this worked in the 80s and 90s... people were proud and cared about how others thought of them. It doesn't work in the 21st century. The name calling just seems to galvanize their resolve... The Deplorables, for example. Hillary made the denigration and that group turned it into a badge of honor and wore it proudly.

You're just not going to win elections with identity politics anymore. But really, that's all you have because your party has become the party of special interests. You're not listening and responding to the general public, you have to pander to this group and that group. Younger generations are becoming less and less hive-minded and more independent in their thinking.

It is your failure to understand the changing landscape of politics which has landed you in this predicament. You've now lost all your political power. You don't control any branch of government at the federal level and on the state level, only four states have majority Democrat legislatures with Democrat governors. It's the weakest the party has been in over 100 years.... and it ain't because the Republicans are all that great.

And here you are.... continuing to try and denigrate and insult your way back to relevancy. Calling people stupid isn't going to work. But hey... please, don't listen to me, don't take my advice. I hope that you all remain clueless and continue to do what you've been doing.
Lol you're such a moron. Either that, or you intentionally ignored the first point I made in my thread. If that's the case, grow the fuck up. Nothing changes the fact that you helped elect a complete moron to office. A president with an unprecedented lack of qualification for the job. Yep, you're as stupid as he is.
The Dems got Trump elected the second they rigged the primaries for queen Clinton. Step up and take responsibility for your pathetic actions.

1) For the most part I did not like Hillary. She had a few strong qualities, but she was a terrible candidate. She was terrible at campaigning. It was incredibly embarrassing she lost to a degenerate like Donald Trump. A couple of her scandals had some degree to truth to them even if for the most part Faux News and republicans wildly exaggerated them.

2) It didn't help that the Russian puppets at Wikileaks targeted one political party to influence the election.

3) if Hillary had lost against a reasonable moderate like Romney or Huntsman, I could forgive the American people for making the still stupid mistake of electing a republican.

4) Lastly, I agree the DNC is corrupt and completely untrustworthy. They also majorly failed in explaining why the democrat party is better for average joe than the souless GOP who only cares about the profits of the richest among us. Can you imagine the troves of corruption we would find in the RNC emails? We didn't because Putin/Wikileaks knew helping a peon like Trump win was in the best interests of Russia.

However, despite all of that, Trump still should have easily lost. I think it is nothing short of a nightmare that ANY other republican in the 2016 race is not president instead. I wouldn't be happy in the least if Ted Cruz was currently president. I can't stand that creepy piece of shit, but at least I know he has some level of professionalism and intelligence when it would come to being president. At least Cruz would have understood the basics in designing public policy.

Trump on the other hand is no smarter or more emotionally mature than the degenerate sitting at the corner of the bar at 2AM spouting off conspiracy theories he saw on InfoWars. Trump is an unprecedented disaster in American politics.

All of his corrupt bullshit should have been more than enough for the large majority of American voters to say "fine, I'll vote for Hillary. It sucks, but obviously anyone is better than Trump."
16977054_1281586678599794_219261153_n.jpg

The hillary is sick and needs to be in a mental ward.

73363597.jpg

Bourdain_zpsqy3r3k7x.gif~original
Oh right me personally calling Americans stupid will surely sink the Dems in the next election. God you people are dumb.

You just don't get it...do you, Billy? When you liberals call normal Americans "deplorable" simply because they don't agree with your progressive agenda...you're NOT going to win elections!

1) For the most part I did not like Hillary. She had a few strong qualities like lying, but she was a terrible candidate. Projection part 1. She was terrible at campaigning. It was incredibly embarrassing she lost to a degenerate like Donald Trump. A couple of her scandals had some degree to truth to them even if for the most part Faux News and republicans wildly exaggerated them. Butt hurt, part 1.

2) It didn't help that the Russian puppets at Wikileaks targeted one political party to influence the election. Projection, part 2.

3) if Hillary had lost against a reasonable moderate like Romney or Huntsman, I could forgive the American people for making the still stupid mistake of electing a republican. Butt hurt, part 2.

4) Lastly, I agree the DNC is corrupt and completely untrustworthy. They also majorly failed in explaining why the democrat party is better for average joe than the souless GOP who only cares about the profits of the richest among us. Meanwhile, the wealthiest zip codes lean liberal. Can you imagine the troves of corruption we would find in the RNC emails? Butt hurt, part 3. We didn't because Putin/Wikileaks knew helping a peon like Trump win was in the best interests of Russia. Butt hurt & projection, part 1.

However, despite all of that, you said lastly Trump still should have easily lost. Incorrect, but go on. I think it is nothing short of a nightmare that ANY other republican in the 2016 race is not president instead. Projection part 3. I wouldn't be happy in the least if Ted Cruz was currently president. I can't stand that creepy piece of shit, but at least I know he has some level of professionalism and intelligence when it would come to being president. Yep, Trump's unintelligent. You got em. At least Cruz would have understood the basics in designing public policy. You want a politician. I'll take the doer.

Hell, I would GLADLY take GW Bush over Trump and that says A LOT. Butt hurt part 4. You got it bad.

Trump on the other hand is no smarter what happened to lastly? or more emotionally mature than the degenerate sitting at the corner of the bar at 2AM spouting off conspiracy theories he saw on InfoWars. Trump is an unprecedented disaster in American politics. Butt hurt part 5.

All of his corrupt bullshit what corruption? Perhaps you can create a list of said corruption. Should be easy, after ALL should have been more than enough for the large majority of American voters to say "fine, I'll vote for Hillary. It sucks, but obviously anyone is better than Trump." Butt hurt part 6.

You just don't get it...do you, Billy? When you liberals call normal Americans "deplorable" simply because they don't agree with your progressive agenda...you're NOT going to win elections!

Perhaps they were hoping to get enough votes from faggots and trannies and Black Lies Matter thugs and other subhuman degenerates to make up for all the votes that they'd lose by alienating honest, decent, law-abiding citizens.

The notion that you progs are the smart ones and the rest of us are abject morons is precisely why you lost. People have tired of your condescending bullshit about everyone outside of NY, DC or LA being hayseeds.
I'm not really a Republican, I vote that way but I voted for Trump specifically because I saw what Trump was doing to the left. Of course I liked many of his policies but others had good ideas too. No one else was making liberals poop their baby diapers though.
So it is spite.

I voted the pathetic losers like you out of power. You dim bulbs keep proving I made the right decision. America sees it too.

Not that I'm defending Hillary (I didn't even like her) but I believe she was addressing her 'deplorables' statement against the misogynistic and xenophobic members of the Trump alliance.

And you're simply proving the very point, once again, that you thought you were trying to refute.
If you're not misogynistic or xenophobic, I don't know why you'd take offense at that statement. Maybe that segment of Trump's base is larger than I think.

So it is spite.

I voted the pathetic losers like you out of power. You dim bulbs keep proving I made the right decision. America sees it too.
Yeah, about the only people who don't see it are the smart ones with their fancy college degrees and triple digit IQs.

Hillary lost b/c she had people like you voting for her.

It seems the OP just hasn't learned. You can't win over voters by calling them names. It just doesn't work. Perhaps this worked in the 80s and 90s... people were proud and cared about how others thought of them. It doesn't work in the 21st century. The name calling just seems to galvanize their resolve... The Deplorables, for example. Hillary made the denigration and that group turned it into a badge of honor and wore it proudly.

You're just not going to win elections with identity politics anymore. But really, that's all you have because your party has become the party of special interests. You're not listening and responding to the general public, you have to pander to this group and that group. Younger generations are becoming less and less hive-minded and more independent in their thinking.

It is your failure to understand the changing landscape of politics which has landed you in this predicament. You've now lost all your political power. You don't control any branch of government at the federal level and on the state level, only four states have majority Democrat legislatures with Democrat governors. It's the weakest the party has been in over 100 years.... and it ain't because the Republicans are all that great.

And here you are.... continuing to try and denigrate and insult your way back to relevancy. Calling people stupid isn't going to work. But hey... please, don't listen to me, don't take my advice. I hope that you all remain clueless and continue to do what you've been doing.
Lol you're such a moron. Either that, or you intentionally ignored the first point I made in my thread. If that's the case, grow the fuck up. Nothing changes the fact that you helped elect a complete moron to office. A president with an unprecedented lack of qualification for the job. Yep, you're as stupid as he is.

Let's put this into perspective,shall we? He's infinitely more qualified than your pathetic ass that is attempting to judge him and failing.

End of story. You could do better? No? STFU.
Lol I think a lot of reasonably intelligent people could do better than Trump. Does that make me or them qualified for the job? Of course not, but Trump is still a few steps lower.
It would help billie if the next time you post you had some basis in fact.
We all realize you on the left think we're just plebes and dumb son's a bitches
But nobody so far that has met with Trump has come out saying he's a stock raving lunatic

Last edited:
Why did Trump win?

Low information voters in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin who bought into Trumps lies and were willing to vote for a narcissistic snake oil salesman

What's even more amazing is those words that you described about Trump and his voters can easily be applied to Obama and his supporters.
Not even close

There has never been a candidate of the ineptitude of Trump..... believe me

Pardon me if I don't believe you, Obama's idealistic unrealistic utopian approach wreaked of more ineptitude......doubling the national debt in just eight years. The next 5 generations of Americans won't be able to dig out from under that pile of shit he left for us all.

Not that I'm defending Hillary (I didn't even like her) but I believe she was addressing her 'deplorables' statement against the misogynistic and xenophobic members of the Trump alliance.

And you're simply proving the very point, once again, that you thought you were trying to refute.
If you're not misogynistic or xenophobic, I don't know why you'd take offense at that statement. Maybe that segment of Trump's base is larger than I think.
1295180.png

Let's put this into perspective,shall we? He's infinitely more qualified than your pathetic ass that is attempting to judge him and failing.

End of story. You could do better? No? STFU.
Lol I think a lot of reasonably intelligent people could do better than Trump. Does that make me or them qualified for the job? Of course not, but Trump is still a few steps lower.
It would help billie if the next time you post you had some basis in fact.
We all realize you on the left think we're just plebes and dumb son's a bitches
But nobody so far that has met with Trump has come out saying he's a stock raving lunatic
There's no denying your stupidity

Why did Trump win?

Low information voters in Florida, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Wisconsin who bought into Trumps lies and were willing to vote for a narcissistic snake oil salesman

What's even more amazing is those words that you described about Trump and his voters can easily be applied to Obama and his supporters.
Not even close

There has never been a candidate of the ineptitude of Trump..... believe me

Pardon me if I don't believe you, Obama's idealistic unrealistic utopian approach wreaked of more ineptitude......doubling the national debt in just eight years. The next 5 generations of Americans won't be able to dig out from under that pile of shit he left for us all.

Obama raised debt in fighting the worst economic recession in 75 years

Bush doubled the debt in fighting unnecessary wars while Reagan tripled the debt to get out of his economic crisis

Forum List

Back