A New Christian Nationalist Movement Wants To Take Over The Country For Rule

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The story begins with a shocking story of a church pastor displaying a map of Ft. Worth and diving it into sins like greed, competition, rebellion and lust. The story described a world in which demons are real, magical miracles can actually happen, there are only two genders, no abortion, Bible-based education, and the church rules everyone's life.

And this boys and girls is why the Founders out the First Amendment, and twice notated no religious test is required to hold public office or trust in the Constitution. After escaping the Anglican Church in Europe, they well understood the need for protection from people like this.

I'm all for it ... if we get Hand Maidens ...

image.jpg

The story begins with a shocking story of a church pastor displaying a map of Ft. Worth and diving it into sins like greed, competition, rebellion and lust. The story described a world in which demons are real, magical miracles can actually happen, there are only two genders, no abortion, Bible-based education, and the church rules everyone's life.

And this boys and girls is why the Founders out the First Amendment, and twice notated no religious test is required to hold public office or trust in the Constitution. After escaping the Anglican Church in Europe, they well understood the need for protection from people like this.
You better run dumbass.

Actually, you have it half ass backwards.

The Founding Fathers of this tremendous nation had no problem with preachers preaching, even when they dissent from the official line like this Fort Worth based theologian apparently does.

In fact , America had large numbers of religious dissenters , "strange cults" libs might call them, even in the 18th century and the number increased exponentially over the next 200 plus years.

Using the Constitution to limit freedom of religion is a perversion of what those folks did.

BTW, come on out here to the tremendous County of Mercer, and see the Amish people. They ride buggies on fast highways and wear their distinctive outfits because of their religious beliefs , that's a little known fact of their motivation. And they've been in the county longer than the Polish people even.

The Founding Fathers of this tremendous nation had no problem with preachers preaching, even when they dissent from the official line like this Fort Worth based theologian apparently does.

In fact , America had large numbers of religious dissenters , "strange cults" libs might call them, even in the 18th century and the number increased exponentially over the next 200 plus years.

Using the Constitution to limit freedom of religion is a perversion of what those folks did.

BTW, come on out here to the tremendous County of Mercer, and see the Amish people. They ride buggies on fast highways and wear their distinctive outfits because of their religious beliefs , that's a little known fact of their motivation. And they've been in the county longer than the Polish people even.
It's not novel to stay locked in time over a deity.

And they understood not having a strong central government. And very few federal taxes. Those things also. But really. There is not Religious uprising.....at least yet. And they will get the blame for anything the Prog agendas promote and they are now.

when folks are displaced economically, they take REFUGE in "Christian nationalism" and esoteric things like that

The reading prisoner is spinning their wheels if they are not armed with Seidel, The Founding Myth: Why Christian Nationalism is Un-American.

There is no bigger religious cult in this country than the radical left. You’re all a bunch of zealots that can’t be reasoned with.

I am a Follower of Jesus....but I am not in favor of the church ruling the country. Most can't manage their own finances well enough to begin with. Most have trouble with managing their own staff. But now they want to govern a nation?

Nah....

I am a Follower of Jesus....but I am not in favor of the church ruling the country. Most can't manage their own finances well enough to begin with. Most have trouble with managing their own staff. But now they want to govern a nation?

Nah....

What makes you think that the church wants to rule over the country?

All that the theologians in Ft Worth are suggesting is that the nation be ruled using Christian principles.

Not that they, as pastors, be able to rule over all of the people

Nah....

All that the theologians in Ft Worth are suggesting is that the nation be ruled using Christian principles.

Ruling by proxy is the same thing.

Now I don't mind if the church advises the rulers...not in the least. (And I think the two should be mindful of each other's desires) But the two offices are separate and distinct.

I also hear the pastor plays with legos

They are on the verge of taking over the country I tell ya! I saw the lego tanks with my own eyes!

Nah....

Leftists just assume that since they are consumed with power, just look around the world to see that, they think everyone else thinks the same way.

This is why they have a hysterical reaction to pretty much anything or anyone who may remotely be seen as opposition.

Ive worked with Amish people before on construction sites in Minnesota. They actually have trucks and work trailers. The fact that you note that they use the highways for their buggy’s, shows that they have no problem with modern conveniences. Just like every other religious cult, it’s a grift to avoid taxes, just like every other grift in America.

Oh well, so me of us have to work and pay taxes to support these welfare queens.

Forum List

Back