Trump Wins CPAC 2024 Straw Poll By 49 Points, DeSantis Second At 21%, Mike Pence Gets 0%

Trump said he'd praise a CPAC poll if it came out in favor of him, otherwise he'd call it fake​

Former President Donald Trump in his speech at the CPAC conservative conference Sunday made a frank admission: that he judges the reliability of poll results on whether he wins them.

If he didn't like the result of a poll he'd call it fake, but if he approved of the result he'd lavish it with praise, he said.

You Trump humpers may now bow and kiss Trump's azz..

Yeah, you never get that sort of politicking from your beloved Democrat politicians.

Grow the fuck up, dumb ass

Trump said he'd praise a CPAC poll if it came out in favor of him, otherwise he'd call it fake​

Former President Donald Trump in his speech at the CPAC conservative conference Sunday made a frank admission: that he judges the reliability of poll results on whether he wins them.

If he didn't like the result of a poll he'd call it fake, but if he approved of the result he'd lavish it with praise, he said.

Yeah, you never get that sort of politicking from your beloved Democrat politicians.

Amazingly this thread is about Trump, where were you when the OP was created?

CPAC should just change their name to Trump suckers.

Huh, a Democrat doesn't like CPAC. This is really disturbing ...

{LMAO}

Sorry dude, I tried to care, couldn't get there
I am an Independent that doesn't like Trump or CPAC. If you are going to act like a genius do try to get things correct for a change.

If you ever criticized Democrats that might be plausible, but you don't. Which is why no one buys your stupid crap

Sure, I'll explain it to you.

When you attack Republican for a standard you don't apply to the Democrats, it means that it's not actually a standard for you.

A standard is something that you live by first. When you don't live by it at all then jump out in threads attacking your enemy, it's just a lame political attack.

Thanks for asking.

You're welcome.

When you have a real standard, you will do it

When you attack Republican for a standard you don't apply to the Democrats, it means that it's not actually a standard for you.

A standard is something that you live by first. When you don't live by it at all then jump out in threads attacking your enemy, it's just a lame political attack.

Thanks for asking.

You're welcome.

Again, this thread is about Trump and Repubs, there is no mention of the DNC or Democrats except by you. Want to put down Democrats then start a thread on it and we can bash away.

{LMAO}

I am an Independent that doesn't like Trump or CPAC. If you are going to act like a genius do try to get things correct for a change.

If you ever criticized Democrats that might be plausible, but you don't. Which is why no one buys your stupid crap
Maybe you should stop getting a hardon every time I post and stick with the subject matter.

Thanks for asking.

You're welcome.

Again, this thread is about Trump and Repubs, there is no mention of the DNC or Democrats except by you. Want to put down Democrats then start a thread on it and we can bash away.

Right, I explained it to you. You attacked Trump and I'm pointing out that it's a lame political attack since you don't apply it to your own Democrat party.

You seriously don't see how your applying fake standards to Trump is relevant ... to Trump???

Democrats, this shit that your hypocrisy isn't relevant is up there in your lamest shit arguments

{LMAO}

Maybe you should stop getting a hardon every time I post and stick with the subject matter.

It's a MESSAGE BOARD you stupid fascist racist fuck. Maybe you should grow up. You don't get to authorize who can reply to you on a MESSAGE BOARD. I don't have to ask your permission

These are all relatively simple legislation proposals (although Biden never promised Medicare for all, quite famously).

That’s not exactly the same as promising a new Iranian nuclear deal, which no one could even describe.

I don't recall Trump saying a new Iran nuclear deal. He said he will get rid of the crappy nuclear deal that took place under DumBama, and he did. If Iran didn't want to make a new deal, that was their call and not Trump's.

So if all these legislations are so simple, why hasn't any of them been done the last six months?

{LMAO}

It's a MESSAGE BOARD you stupid fascist racist fuck. Maybe you should grow up. You don't get to authorize who can reply to you on a MESSAGE BOARD. I don't have to ask your permission
I didn't say you could not post where you wanted. Do try to learn to read better.

{LMAO}

I didn't say you could not post where you wanted. Do try to learn to read better.

You said that when you are being a hypocrite that isn't relevant to the discussion. That was flat out stupid, of course it is

{LMAO}

You said that when you are being a hypocrite that isn't relevant to the discussion. That was flat out stupid, of course it is
Oh, now you want to skip to the OP discussion. How novel.

None of that was ever even possible....lol.....but yet they continue to promise it.

Correct, but the point is that President Trump is not the only President with an agenda he couldn't completely do. In fact I dare Colfax to find the last President that accomplished every agenda he put forward while running for the job.

Show me where it is written that one must be politically astute to cast a vote.

It isn't, but that's why we have the problem we do today. We have a guy in there so mentally incapable, his very own party wanted to strip him of exclusive power over our nuclear arms. He nor is party has done one positive thing for this country. Everything he's done so far was to the disadvantage of most people.

While we can't legally stop the politically ignorant from voting, what we can do is not make it easy as pie for them to vote. If they want to vote, go to the polls and vote. But what we should not be doing is sending a postal carrier to their home to drop a ballot on their kitchen table.

Trump changed the GOP ideologically for the better, but failed to follow up, is yesterday's man, too old, incompetent, polarizing and is a certain loser in '24. Seems so obvious

It isn't, but that's why we have the problem we do today. We have a guy in there so mentally incapable, his very own party wanted to strip him of exclusive power over our nuclear arms. He nor is party has done one positive thing for this country. Everything he's done so far was to the disadvantage of most people.

While we can't legally stop the politically ignorant from voting, what we can do is not make it easy as pie for them to vote. If they want to vote, go to the polls and vote. But what we should not be doing is sending a postal carrier to their home to drop a ballot on their kitchen table.
And we got Trump because a large segment of Americans are reality show fans.

If people got ballots in the mail it's only because they filled out a mail-in ballot requisition form first.

Forum List

Back