Trump wins again: Michigan judge denies effort to keep Trump off 2024 ballot

Thanks. So how long have you been on drugs?
So you got no comeback to that op ed on why Tim is a token uncle tom who doesn't stand a chance running for POTUS as a Republican? It's a joke. Who told him to run just to be the one token on stage?

Every election we have Herman Cain, Tim Scott or Ben Carson. What a joke.

Trump has won numerous court rulings. This one among them.

Maybe instead of trying to get Trump off the ballot, Dems can be better. Dems can get more votes if they just do better. PERIOD.
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut now and then.

So you got no comeback to that op ed on why Tim is a token uncle tom who doesn't stand a chance running for POTUS as a Republican? It's a joke. Who told him to run just to be the one token on stage?

Every election we have Herman Cain, Tim Scott or Ben Carson. What a joke.

So you've been on drugs for a while, huh. No surprise there

Criticize the orange pile of shit, and the cult attacks.
Give him a break he just joined in August. And he wrote this, which I thought was weird

Time to put Trump back into office. Biden is a disaster. You know it, I know it, the WORLD KNOWS IT!
Cocaine in the White House? Nibbling on a baby's fingers? You have to draw the line somewhere.
"Give me Carbon Steel Pans and an Induction cooktop or give me Death" - Tuna 11/10/2023

Criticize the orange pile of shit, and the cult attacks.
Give him a break he just joined in August. And he wrote this, which I thought was weird

Time to put Trump back into office. Biden is a disaster. You know it, I know it, the WORLD KNOWS IT!
Cocaine in the White House? Nibbling on a baby's fingers? You have to draw the line somewhere.
"Give me Carbon Steel Pans and an Induction cooktop or give me Death" - Tuna 11/10/2023
YOU BOTH PUT A PEDOPHILE IN THE WHITE HOUSE :confused:

YOU BOTH PUT A PEDOPHILE IN THE WHITE HOUSE :confused:
First of all, that's a lie. Joe's daughter never wrote that shit in her diary about showering with her father. And you swallowed that lie. I know, because so did I. Then I looked into it. That's all made up!!! Sucker.

And Trump no doubt was a pedo with Epstein. He even wished Ivanka wasn't his kid. Sick.

Forum List

Back