Trump wins again: Michigan judge denies effort to keep Trump off 2024 ballot

So you've been on drugs for a while, huh. No surprise there
I just posted an op ed from a black man explaining why Tim Scott is an uncle Tom. You guys want to spin it and say we call any black man who "thinks for himself" an uncle Tom. That's a hoot.

Fact is, any black man who votes GOP is an uncle Tom. Same way any gay person who votes Republican is the gay version of an uncle Tom.

Bruce Jenner was a Republicans. Now he's "kind of" a Republican?

First of all, that's a lie. Joe's daughter never wrote that shit in her diary about showering with her father. And you swallowed that lie. I know, because so did I. Then I looked into it. That's all made up!!! Sucker.

And Trump no doubt was a pedo with Epstein. He even wished Ivanka wasn't his kid. Sick.
She sure and the fuck did write it! People went to jail for attempting to sell it.

3830295-jpg.934075

The exact same standing al the whore had when he challenged his defeat in court, are you so senile you can't remember that?

Al should have continued and he should have put up a stink when the Supreme Court fucked him. But he didn't.

Al had a case. He wasn't making everything up.

Remember, EVERYONE around Trump was telling him he lost. Only the nuts. Sidney Powell, Rudy, My Pillow Guy.

Now look at Trump's shady lawyers pleading guilty and rolling on him.

What I love is the classified documents case. In that case, Trump employees who aren't writing books or can't be accused of being RINO's will be testifying against him. They aren't facing prosecution so you can't say they are lying for the prosecutors to save their own asses.

I just posted an op ed from a black man explaining why Tim Scott is an uncle Tom. You guys want to spin it and say we call any black man who "thinks for himself" an uncle Tom. That's a hoot.

Fact is, any black man who votes GOP is an uncle Tom. Same way any gay person who votes Republican is the gay version of an uncle Tom.

Bruce Jenner was a Republicans. Now he's "kind of" a Republican?

That is so racist, you are one sick racist fuck. Tim Scott is a free man. You are a slave of the KKK

I know a lot of politicians become Democrat or Republican just based on opportunity. So Tim must have known some politicians and maybe he showed a few conservative tendencies and they said "Hey Tim, have you ever thought about running as a Republican?" and that was his way in to the highest possible office he could win. Or the only office he could win.

Some politicians even move to a town where they know once they've established residency, they'll run unopposed.

Anyways, so I'm sure Tim Scott knows Republicans are racist and just using him but whatever. I'm sure he has cognitive dissonance on the matter. Justifies it. Thinks he's going black people good.

And god damn it, the black society is fucked up and needs to do better and quit making excuses. I'm sure a lot of black people feel that way. Fatherlessness, crime, drugs, not going to church, get a job, don't have kids before you can afford them. It's not bad advice.

But just like Trump found his way in to the highest office he could win was through the GOP, so too did Tim Scott. Trump is a Democrat. But running as a Republican was his best way to winning. The funny thing about Trump is he could have ran as a moderate and we would have all loved him. He chose to kiss his bases ass. The far right. And somehow all his bad behavior has him up in the polls.

That's why I don't believe polls. Abortion shows us Republicans are going to pay big time next year. Republicans are hoping women will cool down by next November. I don't think so.
The Dems did the wimmin folks like they did the blacks. Put em on the Dem plantation forever. They grabbed up the wimmin vote

Al should have continued and he should have put up a stink when the Supreme Court fucked him. But he didn't.

Al had a case. He wasn't making everything up.

Remember, EVERYONE around Trump was telling him he lost. Only the nuts. Sidney Powell, Rudy, My Pillow Guy.

Now look at Trump's shady lawyers pleading guilty and rolling on him.

What I love is the classified documents case. In that case, Trump employees who aren't writing books or can't be accused of being RINO's will be testifying against him. They aren't facing prosecution so you can't say they are lying for the prosecutors to save their own asses.

All independent recounts proved he didn't have a case and I'm going to just ignore your deflection.

First of all, that's a lie. Joe's daughter never wrote that shit in her diary about showering with her father. And you swallowed that lie. I know, because so did I. Then I looked into it. That's all made up!!! Sucker.

And Trump no doubt was a pedo with Epstein. He even wished Ivanka wasn't his kid. Sick.
Another “you read it wrong”
Every handwriting expert has declared it a match

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back