poll-trump-takes-lead-amid-growing-concerns-about-bidens-age-and-competence

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
"Concerns about Biden's age" is bullshit. The left didn't have concerns for that to begin with. Unless they happen to be vegetables, and failed to notice Biden is one as well. Then again, misery does love company.

The public want a do-over. Not that Biden "won" in the first place. The left set us up with COVID, TDS and ballot harvesting to plant a vegetable to run the country.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

200w.gif

"Concerns about Biden's age" is bullshit. The left didn't have concerns for that to begin with. Unless they happen to be vegetables, and failed to notice Biden is one as well. Then again, misery does love company.

The public want a do-over. Not that Biden "won" in the first place. The left set us up with COVID, TDS and ballot harvesting to plant a vegetable to run the country.

Trump Rome.jpg

You guys keep spewing this crap, but look at who's winning elections.

It is mind boggling. Joe Biden who will be 81 fucking years old next week has been in DC for 51 years!!

Let that sink in!!!

These corrupt politicians are not allowed to retire. The people who BOUGHT them wont allow them. It's like when people try to leave the MOB. The only way to leave the MOB is via HELL.

China and Iran definitely do not want this to occur. I would be amazed if Trump won in 2024. The guy is relentless though.
Russia and NK are definitely pulling for Trump...and I wouldn't be so certain with China.

Their economy is tied to ours and Trump is very destabilizing plus typically the economy does better under Dems anyhow.

No, it is not. Trump is weaker mentally and emotionally than Biden.

You can really tell too, just look at the kids they raised. Trump's are drug and alcohol addicts; one says her dad was inappropriate with her; and at least one is perverted like his dad. That's the guy his father peddles out to foreign interests here and abroad, for special favors. in exchange for $ received by shell companies, and distributed to his family. Kicker is the son left his coke at the WH, and regularly breaks the law.

Oh wait...........

Russia and NK are definitely pulling for Trump...and I wouldn't be so certain with China.

Their economy is tied to ours and Trump is very destabilizing plus typically the economy does better under Dems anyhow.

What gets me is Russia intentionally invaded Ukraine, because they understood which of their buddies in the White House would allow it, and possibly even support it. After all, war is big bucks.

Biden has sure proved to be in bed with Ukraine monetarily, am I right? Heck yeah, this has been going on a long while. Fire the prosecutor investigating the crook business my son is representing, or you don't get your billions.

And we know Trump and Putin are buddies, because someone cooked up a video of Trump taking a piss on Russian hookers.

China and Iran definitely do not want this to occur. I would be amazed if Trump won in 2024. The guy is relentless though.
On the contra - China, Iran and way more then half the countries on this planet - can't wait for Trump to screw up the USA and it's alliances for another 4 years.

You can really tell too, just look at the kids they raised. Trump's are drug and alcohol addicts; one says her dad was inappropriate with her; and at least one is perverted like his dad. That's the guy his father peddles out to foreign interests here and abroad, for special favors. in exchange for $ received by shell companies, and distributed to his family. Kicker is the son left his coke at the WH, and regularly breaks the law.

Oh wait...........
Only one Trump was fined for running a rigged hole-in-one contest at his club and only one Trump robbed his own charity to pay the fine. :)

Forum List

Back