Trump wins again: Michigan judge denies effort to keep Trump off 2024 ballot

Normal people? Just how stupid do you think we are, or better yet, how stupid are you?
What do you do for a living? I would love to know your real story. I'll give you mine quickly. Immigrant dad, Greek mom born in America. High school grads at best. Dad worked for a union 20 years and saved his ass off. Got a pension and is worth $800K. We put ourselves through college with a little big of help from parents. Both my brother and I have white collar jobs. I make $100K so I am in the top 18%. Only 18% of Americans make more than $100K. I bet you do too right?

What is your story? Are you educated? What profession are you in? I'm curious why you think Republicans are right for middle class people.

Usually, if you are a Republican, you are either rich or you have a bug up your ass over social issues like god, gays, guns and racism.

I know a few Greek Republicans. I think they are all idiots. Most of them don't have educations but they were trained to do what daddy did and now they took over the family business. And will NEED that inheritance in order to retire with a shred of dignity.

I'm assuming you are a well off uneducated daddy's boy.

What do you do for a living? I would love to know your real story. I'll give you mine quickly. Immigrant dad, Greek mom born in America. High school grads at best. Dad worked for a union 20 years and saved his ass off. Got a pension and is worth $800K. We put ourselves through college with a little big of help from parents. Both my brother and I have white collar jobs. I make $100K so I am in the top 18%. Only 18% of Americans make more than $100K. I bet you do too right?

What is your story? Are you educated? What profession are you in? I'm curious why you think Republicans are right for middle class people.

Usually, if you are a Republican, you are either rich or you have a bug up your ass over social issues like god, gays, guns and racism.

I know a few Greek Republicans. I think they are all idiots. Most of them don't have educations but they were trained to do what daddy did and now they took over the family business. And will NEED that inheritance in order to retire with a shred of dignity.

I'm assuming you are a well off uneducated daddy's boy.
My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets.

When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds – pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe.

At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. At the age of 18, I went off to evil medical school. At the age of 25, I took up tap dancing. I wanted to be a quadruple threat — an actor, dancer…

So do notrmal people. They use things like courts and constitutional amendments.

The cult and its orange god use violence and felonies.
Remember all the Republicans who quit or got fired by Trump are true patriots. I may disagree with them politically but they are not idiots and traitors.

All the Republicans who didn't go along with the insurrection, god bless them.

Meathead would call them Deep State Globalist RINOS.

McCarthy, Mike Johnson, traitors who would have gone along with the insurrection, still have positions within our government. In fact Mike Johnson is in place where he can deny the election results next year.
What's going on? What we are seeing is how the Nazi's took over Germany in the 1930's. Very similar to what's going on right now. In fact, it's no longer possible to NOT compare Don to Adolph.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet.

My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring, we’d make meat helmets.

When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds – pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe.

At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. At the age of 18, I went off to evil medical school. At the age of 25, I took up tap dancing. I wanted to be a quadruple threat — an actor, dancer…
I have my doubts of your familiarity with your father, as is typical of "kind". Still, Bobo is white and has no excuse for his stupidity and may even be stupider than you, which in itself is unusual, to say the least.

I have my doubts of your familiarity with your father, as is typical of "kind". Still, Bobo is white and has no excuse for his stupidity and may even be stupider than you, which in itself is unusual, to say the least.
You don't annoy me with your racist mental sharts. You just embarrass yourself and expose yourself as the mewling pussy you are.

Forum List

Back