Trump will resign

That is the prediction of his ghost writer anyway- I voted for him, actually against the bulldyke. At this point, I think him resigning this early in his term might be a good thing. I had high hopes he would stop behaving like a spoiled college frat president, but it appears he just can't help himself. I think this author probably has some sour grapes, and really doesn't have any insight to whether DT would resign or not, but it does serve as an example of another person who was close to Trump and now hopes for his demise. He has been more of a divider than a Uniter.

Trump memoir ghostwriter predicts US leader will resign
Washington (AFP) - The ghostwriter who penned Donald Trump's 1987 memoir "The Art of the Deal" thinks the US president will throw in the towel before the end of his term.

Writer Tony Schwartz tweeted that "Trump is going to resign" before investigators probing alleged ties between the Republican's campaign team and Russia "leave him no choice."

"The circle is closing at blinding speed," the author tweeted. "Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice."

"Trump's presidency is effectively over," he said in a follow-up tweet. "Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner."

While writing Trump's bestselling breakthrough memoir Schwartz spent 18 months with the billionaire tycoon.

He spoke out last year against the real estate mogul during the presidential campaign, telling The New Yorker magazine that he put "lipstick on a pig."

"I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is."
The big worry is that trump doesn't like to give up ,,,that the pos might start a war to prolong his stay
the bigger worry is all the butthurt assholes who are making shit up to force an issue will feel this is a valid way of doing things. bitch, whine, make up stories and cry FOUL until you're blue in the face. it never works for children but as adults, we tend to allow it.

I agree, but with Trump he is his own worse enemy at times. He makes it easy for the CNN, MSNBC and other leftist media to go after him. Big, fat easy target.
And it seems his new watcher Kelly can't stop the moron either

That is the prediction of his ghost writer anyway- I voted for him, actually against the bulldyke. At this point, I think him resigning this early in his term might be a good thing. I had high hopes he would stop behaving like a spoiled college frat president, but it appears he just can't help himself. I think this author probably has some sour grapes, and really doesn't have any insight to whether DT would resign or not, but it does serve as an example of another person who was close to Trump and now hopes for his demise. He has been more of a divider than a Uniter.

Washington (AFP) - The ghostwriter who penned Donald Trump's 1987 memoir "The Art of the Deal" thinks the US president will throw in the towel before the end of his term.

Writer Tony Schwartz tweeted that "Trump is going to resign" before investigators probing alleged ties between the Republican's campaign team and Russia "leave him no choice."

"The circle is closing at blinding speed," the author tweeted. "Trump is going to resign and declare victory before Mueller and congress leave him no choice."

"Trump's presidency is effectively over," he said in a follow-up tweet. "Would be amazed if he survives till end of the year. More likely resigns by fall, if not sooner."

While writing Trump's bestselling breakthrough memoir Schwartz spent 18 months with the billionaire tycoon.

He spoke out last year against the real estate mogul during the presidential campaign, telling The New Yorker magazine that he put "lipstick on a pig."

"I feel a deep sense of remorse that I contributed to presenting Trump in a way that brought him wider attention and made him more appealing than he is."
The big worry is that trump doesn't like to give up ,,,that the pos might start a war to prolong his stay
the bigger worry is all the butthurt assholes who are making shit up to force an issue will feel this is a valid way of doing things. bitch, whine, make up stories and cry FOUL until you're blue in the face. it never works for children but as adults, we tend to allow it.

I agree, but with Trump he is his own worse enemy at times. He makes it easy for the CNN, MSNBC and other leftist media to go after him. Big, fat easy target.
yep. in some ways he's the perfect guy for the role, in others, he's his worst enemy.

The OP is going on IGNORE for being a lying piece of shit.
Exactly why would President Trump Resign?
Because assholes like you invent a new lie about him every day?
He's not done anything remotely wrong, and is doing a very good job as President.

The people who should resign are those calling for his assassination, impeachment and resignation

IMPEACHMENT on it's way??
With fallout over President Trump’s take on the violent events in Charlottesville over the weekend, Democratic Rep. Steve Cohen of Tennessee announced on Thursday his plan to introduce articles of impeachment against the president.

Cohen said in a statement, “Instead of unequivocally condemning hateful actions by neo-Nazis, white nationalists and Klansmen following a national tragedy, the President said 'there were very fine people on both sides.' There are no good Nazis. There are no good Klansmen. President Trump has failed the presidential test of moral leadership.”
And you are going on IGNORE too.

Quit making new accounts.

If Trump goes, wether it be resigning or impeaching, it will be a clear signal to Americans that we the people have no chance against a corrupt government. That what the people want, we can only get if the powers that be approve.

Although I still believe that the USA ended in 2008 with the election of 0bama, if we had any chance of saving it, it was with Trump.

He was never going to run. He was never going to win a primary. He was never going to win against Hillary.

Has it missed your attention that Trump is already running for reelection?
That's because Trump only knows how to campaign and golf. He is clueless about how to be a president.

And he's not very good at golf, either.

I doubt resigning will get him out of criminal charges, or his family.

And I believe that is the only way he would step down and the only possible chance he would be impeached. So in all honesty, it is very likely not to happen. And yes Pence, Ryan and MM would be far worse for the working class of this country.

He was never going to run. He was never going to win a primary. He was never going to win against Hillary.

Has it missed your attention that Trump is already running for reelection?
Yes Yesterdays market as well as todays should help lol lol him He patted himself on the back going up where is the slimebag now?

It's just another example of his inability to regulate himself. Why any president would ever attach themselves to the rise and fall of the stock market is just plain stupid.

As long as the GOP have the majority, trump won't be impeached.

They really are in the position of the dog who caught the car.

This guy isn't predicting impeachment, his predicting resignation. And if the GOP congress continues to be ineffective, they could go after as a sacrificial lamb. It's politics and it's dirty.

give you're brain a chance son

The OP is going on IGNORE for being a lying piece of shit.
Exactly why would President Trump Resign?
Because assholes like you invent a new lie about him every day?
He's not done anything remotely wrong, and is doing a very good job as President.

The people who should resign are those calling for his assassination, impeachment and resignation

I'm sorry, I couldn't understand what you said. I think the sand your head is buried in is muffling your voice.

That's a lot of typing to say:
"President Trump has been mean to our lowest grade of human filth. I'M MAD that he won't be PC and polish his thoughts."
We voted for him to shame the shameless...Think of it as a tough-love sort of dynamic.
Come on man....you have to de-pussify and realize this President will not meet the Left in the middle...there is no common ground to share...the LeftTards have gone too far.

Trump is learning that without his big money, people don't put up with his bully tactics & lying.

His performance so far is losing him business.

He is under multiple investigations.

Those who thought he deserved a chance are giving up.

He is a laughing stock.

Time for Trump to go & Ivanka & Kushner too.

more butt hurts here. and cry baby's
Trump is learning that without his big money, people don't put up with his bully tactics & lying.

He is a laughing stock.

opinions are like assholes

I'm beginning to think he will resign based on the Barcelona tweet.

Why?
1. He did not offer his condolences to the Spanish people, as would be fitting for a world leader. O.k., maybe that's not a reason, he was never presidential to begin with.

2. He did not use the occasion to attack Hillary or Barack.

3. He made a post about an urban legend about pig's blood, basically saying the U.S. military should use witchcraft to resolve conflicts. O.k., he's been off his rocker for a while, but this tops them all. Maybe it's not really a reason he'll resign if he's totally insane, but maybe he just tweeted complete bullshit because he doesn't care about his job at all anymore.

more butt hurts here. and cry baby's

He is a laughing stock.

opinions are like assholes
Opinions are like fat orange people?

Forum List

Back